Chapter 2

Marry Me, Princess (COMPLETED)
Ryosuke stretched his arms and back. He smiled at himself. “A top score eh, not bad.” He congratulated himself for a job well done after playing in the arcade.
Being a celebrity has its ups and downs. He, for example had to work really hard and there was no time to play so whenever he has a chance, he grabs it and uses it wisely.
He stood up and put on the hood of his sweat shirt. It was already autumn so it was cold outside. He loved this season since it is calm and fresh. The air was thick with the fragrance of the falling leaves, peaches, cherries and also strawberries. It really comforted his feeling. He smiled.
He walked out of the fun house making sure that nobody was looking at him. He had to be careful. He was afraid that if they knew who he was, his fans would chase after him. It would definitely ruin his peace and quiet ‘alone’ time.
He was at this thought when he bumped into somebody. He looked under his eyeglasses. A lady was slumped on the side walk because of the impact.
He went to the aid of the lady, “Daijoubu desu ka, obasan?” he asked helping her to stand up.
The lady snapped at him, “Obasan? Do I look like an obasan to you?” she asked.
Wow! Kirei! That was the first thing that came to his mind when he was finally able to look at her properly. It was actually a girl, probably of his age. She had long black curly hair, a very fair complexion, sleepy looking eyes that were accented by thick luscious eyelashes, small pink lips and a perfect pointed nose.
“Anou… sumimasen.” He apologized.
“No matter,” she said wiping up the dust in her jeans.
“Are you fine, now?” he asked.
She smiled at him. She straightened her travelling bag. Ryosuke’s heart thumped fast on his chest. She was really so beautiful.
The girl stared at him and smiled, “Anata kawaii desu,” she commented bluntly.
Ryosuke’s eyes widened. He brushed his hair, he was blushing. This girl was just so straightforward that he didn’t know how to react but atleast, she didn’t seem to recognize him. “Anou…” he stammered while still blushing. “Hontou ni arigatou!” he smiled at her shyly.
The girl looked at him. She seemed to be thinking. “Anou… I don’t have anywhere to go. Can I just come with you?” she asked.
Ryosuke was taken aback by surprise. “Eh!” he waved his hands in front of him in dismissal. “You… you can’t!” he exclaimed. He can’t let a girl come to his house. Although, he was already eighteen, his parents won’t allow that.
“Eh, nande?!” the girl asked gloomily.
“My parents will not allow you to stay there.”
The girl looked disappointed. “Demo… I really need somewhere to stay. I can cook. I can wash clothes. I can do almost all house works. I can even fix your ceilings or your faucet.” She begged pouting. She looked at him in puppy-eyed expression.
Ryosuke tilted his head. She was really pretty but he shook his head. “No can do, gomenasai.”
The girl sighed deeply. Ryosuke took that chance to run away.
The girl saw him running and ran after him. “Eh… chotomatte!” she called.
Ryosuke rounded the corner but the girl saw him and ran after him. She was fast in her feet. He tried to swerve in another street but she was still on his tail. The girl was really persuasive.
“Oy! Whatever your name is… wait for me!” she called.
Ryosuke was already having a hard time breathing but he continued on another street and hid at the back of a wall. The girl didn’t seem to know that he hid there because she looked left and right before passing his way.
He heaved a sigh. What a weirdo but a very cute one.