Chapter 5

Marry Me, Princess (COMPLETED)
Ryosuke was fixing his hair in the mirror of the dance studio when Hikaru and Seiko came in. Seiko was laughing at Hikaru’s comment when they saw them.
All JUMP members looked at them expectantly. It was Seiko who noticed that the members were staring at them. She nudged Hikaru and pointed her head towards them. Hikaru looked at them. He smiled showing them his imperfectly cute teeth.
“Minna, this is Seiko,” he introduced. He moved Seiko in front of him so that they can see her clearly.
Some of the boys, and even the staff looked at each other.
Kota mouthed to Kei, “Kawaii!” while glancing at Seiko.
Yuto was elbowed Keito who was nearest to him while staring at the girl.
Daiki smiled at her.
Ryosuke, on the other hand kept his mouth shot though he was also staring at her. Chinen, who already met her smiled sweetly at her in recognition.
“She will be working as one our personal assistant.” Hikaru told them proudly.
More reaction came from each other.
“Hontou?” it was Daiki.
Seiko smiled and nodded her head to him. “Yoroshiku onegaishimasu,” she said while bowing her head. Seiko was not really particularly used to the Japanese Culture though she knew them. She even had lessons on them.
Ryosuke, though shocked didn’t react. He kept his cool. Seiko was a mystery to him. He didn’t know how she was able to convince Hikaru to ask the Jimusho’s permission for her to work there.

Jump went down to business as usual. They were pretty busy practicing the dance steps for their songs. They even added new steps to some of them. Their concert was just in a few weeks and they needed all their time to prepare.
Seiko was as tired as any of the members. She handed them towels, cold energy drinks and even snacks.
She was panting when she slumped on the floor. Jump just had their break. Everybody took their most comfortable position. Some were seated, some were even spread on their back on the floor.
Seiko smiled at them. The guys were really nice to her. They even have down-to-earth attitude which some of the foreign celebs lack. Being a princess had granted her access to upper class social gatherings. She met a lot show business people there. Some of them, she knew only approached her because she was somewhat important.
On the wake of her parents, she heard that many celebrities came but she didn’t really pay them attention. She most likely stayed in her room while reminiscing her memories when her parents were still alive.
It was only now that she was able to really work with these kinds of people and she was already enjoying the task.
“Seiko-chan, daijoubu?” it was Inoo Kei. He squatted in front of her and smiled. He was holding a bottle of almost empty energy drink. His towel was draped on his shoulders.
“Daijoubu desu,” she answered.
Kei sat next to her and stretched his leg. “You must be pretty tired.” He commented. “You have to cope up with ten ADHD kids,” he commented and laughed.
She laughed at his comment. Not because it was funny but because he included himself to the ten.
She looked at the other members. Most of them now were formed in a group while chatting to their youngest who was pressed to the center. She heard that Morimoto Ryutaro just came back to Jump activities after he got suspended from underage smoking. She frowned at the thought. She thought of boys and girls of Ryutaro’s age in the U.S. Some of them started smoking at the age of ten and yet they weren’t given that kind of treatment.
She sighed. The culture she was used to was very far away from her now yet she missed it already. She also loved Japan but then it brought her a huge problem.
“Anything that matters?” Kei asked. He was staring at her now.
“Iie,” she answered while shaking her head though she could see that Kei knew better to believe her.
Kei smiled at her, “Just remember, if you want to open up, you can always talk to me,” he commented and patted her hair.
She smiled and nodded at him.
“Okei, let’s start the practice,” Kota called. He was acting as the leader though she was told that it was still unofficial but as the oldest of the group, he carries the responsibility of being taking care of the kids. He was pretty amazing in the job except for the times that he starts goofing off.
“Oy! Stand up!” Kota called the members.
The members looked at him. Some of them groaned while others stood up and stretched.
Seiko looked at the members and caught Ryosuke’s eyes. He was already up and standing there. She smiled at him. He looked shocked then fixed his eyes on the floor. Seiko sighed. The kid was really cute but he was giving her a cold shoulder. She gave him a sullen look though she knew that he wasn’t able to see that.
She felt Kei stood up. She looked at him. He smiled at her so she smiled back.
A pop music filled the air. Ryosuke was infront of the group and he started dancing first until all of them were following his lead. Seiko smiled at them, it was really cute, “Aieru” they sang together.
Once in a while she looked at Ryosuke. He seemed to have the most solo in the song but what really hit her is his enthusiasm in the dance even though it was just a practice. Not to mention that he was really y even though he seemed to be a little chubby. His body is very proportioned. What a perfect kid?! She exclaimed to herself.
Ryosuke caught her eyes and he was taken aback. It was Yuto’s solo and he was beside him. Yuto didn’t realize that Ryosuke stopped on the middle of the dance so he stepped on the smaller one.
“Ahhh!” Ryosuke exclaimed, he danced on the spot while holding his foot.
“Yah! Yama-chan, gomene!” Yuto apologized. He came to the aid of his friend.
The others were already in front of them. Yuri who was nearest to them was also aiding his friend.
Seiko stifled a laugh. The members were making a fuss over it though it was just a small step on the foot.
“Yah, Yama-chan, why did you have to stop in the middle of the song?” It was Hikaru’s voice. He had his arms on his hips. “See, you didn’t even notice that it was Yuto’s solo.” He scolded.
Ryosuke saw her and gave her a pout as if saying that it was her fault. She laughed at his antics. She put her hands on her face and smiled at him. He was really cute. He saw what she’d done and gave her an angry look.
“Eh, daijobou, Yama-chan?” his bestfriend Daiki asked.
Ryosuke nodded, “Hai!” he said and stretched the foot that he was nursing.
“Yah, Yama-chan,” it was Kota speaking in his nii-chan voice. “That was very unlike you so concentrate, okei?”
Ryosuke nodded. They moved into position and the music started again. By that practice, Ryosuke avoided looking at Seiko’s direction. She sighed.
Seiko massaged her shoulders when the practice was finally done. She stretched her arms. It was a very busy first day for her. She saw Hikaru coming out of the showers.
“Nii-chan, I’m tired,” she complained. She took his arm and hooked her arm on it.
Hikaru gave her a charming smile. “Ah, Seiko-chan, look at you. You look like you’ve had a wrestle with a wind.” He commented and brushing her hair.
Seiko smiled at him.
“Come here,” he took her hand and let her sit on of the chairs. He went behind her and started to massage her shoulders. “You have to endure this if you want to stay,” he told her.
Seiko smiled though she knew that he couldn’t see her. “I know,” she answered.
They didn’t know that a pair of eyes were looking at them from beside the door. Ryosuke pouted. He gritted his teeth on them. They were such a cute pair.