Chapter 05

My TWISTED Idol Life
A/N: Before I start the chapter, to clear up any confusion from last chapter. AJ just knows who BEAST are. She doesn't know them personally until now :) And that goes for the same for all the bands EXCEPT Big Bang and Teen TOP :)
 
Now enjoy the chapter :D
 
(i like how I always put TOP in caps in teen TOP...lol its a habit since TOP from big bang is all caps xD)
lol sorry i'm random x)
 

 
“Again.” said the choreographer.
 
I got off the ground and he played the music again. I did the combination he taught me again. So far I think this is my 7th time.
 
I stopped dancing and crashed on the ground again. So I know it’s only the 7th time, but dude it was intense stuff.
 
“Good good. You’re picking up fast. I think you’ll be debuting in no time.” He grinned.
 
I jumped up and bowed.
 
“Thank you for everything.” I grinned.
 
“No thank you for making my job easier.” He smiled and patted my shoulder. He left the room and I crashed on the ground instantly.
 
“AJ~”
 
I looked up and saw Yoseob hovering over me with Dongwoon.
 
“Hey wassup?” I asked.
 
“You done with practice?” Dongwoon asked.
 
“Yeah! I just finished!” I replied.
 
“COOL! LET’S GO SEE THE GIRLS!” Yoseob shouted as he pulled me up and dragged me out of the room.
 
- - - - -
 
We walked into another practice room and saw 4minute. The rest of BEAST was there.
They finished dancing to their song First.
 
“Oppa’s are back!” Sohyun exclaimed.
 
Yoseob held up a peace sign while I was on the floor dying for air.
 
“What happened to AJ?” asked Jiyoon.
 
“Hyung dragged him all the way here very fast. My long legs kept up with them.” Dongwoon proudly grinned.
 
The girls giggled as one of them came up to me.
“Do you need some water Oppa?” she asked.
 
I looked up and saw Hyunah. Yuck.
 
“Ah thanks.” I said and took the water bottle from her. She smiled and helped me up.
 
“So AJ this is 4minute! That’s the leader Jihyun, Gayoon, Jiyoon, Hyunah, and Sohyun!” Doojun introduced them.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo we are 4minute! Please treat us nicely.” They bowed in unison.
 
“Oh yeah and Hyunah and Sohyun are your dongsangs.” Hyungseung added.
 
I bowed and scratch my head nervously. Great I’m pretty much their Unni, Oppa?
 
Hyunah grabbed my arm and pulled me to the middle of the dance floor.
 
“Oppa I heard you were good at dancing. Show me something.” She said.
 
“Umm, I just went through practice earlier..” I muttered nervously.

“Please Oppa.” She gave me the puppy eyes.
 
I sighed. Out of the 4minute group I don’t really like Hyunah. I don’t know why, but I have those moments I can tell I will not like them. At least I didn’t get that vibe from BEAST.
 
“Give me a beat.”
 
Jiyoon played a random song and I began to dance to it. My body moved naturally to beat as I began to do some break moves.
 
When the song ended Hyunah ran up to me and gave me a hug.
 
“Oppa that was great!” she exclaimed.
 
I smiled nervously. “Thanks.”
 
I glanced around. The everyone kept a quiet nervous expression. Junhyung was ONLY giving me the death stare.
 
....well isn’t that just great?