Chapter 13

My TWISTED Idol Life
RECAP: 
 
“Y-y-y-you’re a girl…” he stuttered.
 
I covered his mouth.
 
“Shh! Please don’t tell anyone I beg of you.” I pleaded.
 
-
“Wait you’re TOP’s cousin?!” he exclaimed.
 
I covered his mouth to hush him up. “Shhhh! Can you be any louder?” 
 
-
 
“I won’t say a word, unless you do me a favor.” He said.
 
I tilted my head to the side.
 
“You’re my personal maid.” 
 
Next Morning
 
 
I traveled on foot to YG Entertainment. I have a lot of explaining to do to TOP. I entered the building slowly and pass the receptionist. She nodded her head and I smiled weakly back at her. I really don't want to be here now. I knew where Big Bang was since they are always practicing or just fooling around. I made it in front of the door and took deep breathes. 
 
"You can do it AJ.....you can do it..." I whispered to myself.
 
I was about to opened the door but something stopped me.
 
"What if TOP Oppa hates me forever." I cried.
 
*BONK*
 
"WAAAH! AJ!!!!!!!!! I'M SORRRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dae Sung screamed in my face. 
 
"What's going on?" asked G-Dragon. He saw me on the ground with Dae Sung panicking. 
 
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AJ! YOUR FOREHEAD IS BLEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" G-Dragon squealed like a little girl. 
 
I did a face palm. "Oh I'm really bleeding aren't I?" I said.
 
"WHY ARE YOU JUST SITTING THERE CASUALLY? LETS GET YOU TO THE INFIRMARY!" Tae Yang exclaimed as he swept me off my ground.  The rest of the guys ran after us.
 
The little things they freak over. -____-'
 
- - - - -
 
"There she's fine." Dara smiled.
 
I placed my hand over my head and felt a huge bandage over my tiny cut. The guys were relieved.
 
"You guys freak out for no reason." said CL. 
 
"She was bleeding!" they exclaimed.

"It was only a tiny cut."  said Bom.
 
"I wonder how you bleed from getting hit on the head by the door." Minji thought aloud. 
 
"I wonder too Min min. I get hit with things every now and then so it's normal." I grinned. 
 
The guys just gave me dumbfounded looks.
 
"How you can be so normal through this eventful day!" Seung Ri exclaimed.
 
"Oh trust me your day will be more than eventful..." I murmured.
 
"Well we're gonna go back to practice. Try not too loose anymore blood okay dongsaeng?" CL asked.
 
"Neh Unni!!~" I nodded happily.
 
"That's my girl!" She ruffled my hair and left with the other 2NE1 members.
 
I turned to the guys. "So are you all free now?" 
 
- - - - - -
 
"WHAT?!?!?!? JUNHYUNG KNOWS YOU'RE A GIRL?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!" 
 
Yep, I told them. The WHOLE story.
 
"Don't worry Oppas! He promises he won't tell." I reassured them.
 
"Promises are meant to be broken! We can't trust him! You have to transfer to YG NOW!" TOP exclaimed.
 
"No! I won't! I know he won't tell!" I said.
 
"How do we know for sure he won't say a word?" asked G-Dragon.
 
"Cause I'm not that type to just tattle someone out like that." said a voice behind me. 
 
I turned around and saw Junhyung himself?! 
 
"What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed.
 
"You're late." he said.
 
"What do you mean?" 
 
"Have you checked your phone?" he asked.
 
I checked it and found 95 miss calls, 150 new texts and 49 voicemails. My mouth dropped to the ground.
 
"You kill my phone!" I gasped.
 
"You are very late. You know today is your first day." he said.
 
"First day of what?" asked Tae Yang breaking the tension I had with this devil. 
 
"Oh late for her first recording! Now I have to take her back. I promise I won't tell the secret! You can trust me. I'll watch over her." Junhyun bowed 90 degrees. 
 
I was about to protest but he slapped his mighty hand across my mouth. 
 
"Now we shall get going! I don't want her manager to get mad." Junhyung said.
 
"No go ahead. AJ just call me later. We need to have a serious talk." TOP said darkly. 
 
I gulped. I knew I wasn't gonna get off the hook that easily.
 
Junhyung bowed and dragged me out the room. As soon as I got into the elevator I pushed him away.
 
"What the heck was that about?!" I said fustraded. 
 
"Tie my shoe." he said.
 
"What? I'm asking you a ques-"
 
"Tie my shoe, maid." 
 
I glared at him and got on my knees to tie his damn shoe.
 
"Good. Now me to my car." he said as the doors opened. 
 
I rolled my eyes. "I don't know how your car looks like." 
 
He pressed his car keys and a beep beep went off. "There."
 
I sighed and escorted him to his car which I have to say was actually nice. I opened the door for him to the driver's seat. I got into the passenger side and buckled up.
 
"Ahem." 
 
I looked at him. "What?" 
 
"Put my seatbelt on." 
 
"Ugh! You're making this so difficult!" I murmured. 
 
I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned across the gears to put his on. I was awfully close to him. Once I heard the click I quickly sat back down.
 
"Now start the car." he said.
 
I took his keys and start it up.
 
"Happy?" I asked.
 
"Not quite. You running late will make you do more."  he replied.
 
I slouched back on to the chair and glared outside the window. I probably should of just transferred to YG now.
 

Heeey everyone!!! How's it going? I hope you like the update!
The chapter was preety lengthly so I'm glad :D
Tell me if you likeee or not! 
Comment and Subscribe? :)