Chapter 26

My TWISTED Idol Life

 

Recap: Junhyung's POV
 
"Can I give this to AJ first then we'll talk." I said as I continued to walk.
 
"I know AJ's a girl." 
 
I stopped walking and turned around.
 
"How so?" 
 
Kikwang smirked. I glared at him. I don't like where this is going.
 
Still Junhyung's POV
 
"How did you figured out?" I asked.
 
"I over heard her with GD and TOP sunbae." Kikwang said.
 
I sighed. That idiot.
 
"Why? Why would she do such a thing?" Kikwang asked.
 
"That's not my business to say." I replied.
 
Kikwang glared at me. I don't understand why he's glaring, I'm just being the good person I am and trying to deliever this sandwich.
 
"Hyung do you like her?"
 
"W-what?" 
 
"Hyung you like her don't you? Is that why you keep spending more time with her than Hyunah. Hyunah's your girlfriend and you don't even acknowledge her presence!" Kikwang exclaimed.
 
"Me and Hyunah have our own problems. Stay out of it." I muttered.
 
"See there you go running away from it again!" 
 
"Why don't you-"
 
"No why don't you stay away from AJ and spend time with Hyunah. Junhyung I am not afraid of our president and I will rat her out." 
 
I dropped the bag of sandwiches in shocked. KIkwang what has gotten into you?
 
AJ's POV
 
"Who told you?" I asked again.
 
"No one did. I just figured it out on my own. I know why you're here. You want Junhyung all to yourself cause you're a little fan of him." She said.
 
".....huh?" I was confused. Where did she get this idea from?
 
"Don't act stupid! You know its true! I saw all the signs and put it together." 
 
"Hyunah let me explain-"
 
"Don't try to reason with me! I know your wicked scheme! Look I'll show you some pity if you only follow one thing." 
 
I sighed. This girl...I swear.....
 
"What is it?"
 
"Stay away from Junhyung forever and listen to what I have to say. If the anyone askes then tell them nothing or just ignore. If you spill one word to anyone or even Junhyung I swear I will make your life a living hell." Hyunah explainned.
 
I glared at her. This girl won't listen to what I have to say. 
 
"Fine."
 

Two updates for today :D

Sorry I know they're short >.<

Comment and/or Subscribe :D