Chapter 27

My TWISTED Idol Life
Recap: 
 
"Stay away from Junhyung forever and listen to what I have to say. If the anyone askes then tell them nothing or just ignore. If you spill one word to anyone or even Junhyung I swear I will make your life a living hell." Hyunah explainned.
 
I glared at her. This girl won't listen to what I have to say. 
 
"Fine."
 
Few Weeks Later
 
Ever since that day with Hyunah, Junhyung and I have became distant. I wanted to tell him so bad. I wanted to run up to him and let everything out. 
 
But I couldn't...
 
Hyunah has been on my tracks like a hound dog. It's really annoying. She only leaves me alone if she is spending time with Junhyung or she has to do something with 4minute. Other than that she hasn't left my side one bit. 
 
I couldn't even act like myself when I'm with BEAST. They noticed something strange, but none of them dare to ask except for one....
 
"AJ."
 
I looked up from my book and saw Doojun hovered over me.
 
"What's up?" I asked.
 
"We need to talk." he said.
 
I looked into his eyes. They looked worried and concerned. I nodded and headed out.
 
Hyunah tried to follow, but Doojun pushed her away. 
 
Doojun and I entered a different room away from everyone else and most importantly away from Hyunah. 
 
"Whatcha wanna talk about?" I asked as plopped on the couch.
 
"I'm worried." Doojun murmured.
 
"About...?"
 
"You." 
 
"What about me?"
 
"You're different."
 
"Different?"
 
"Yes, different. You changed AJ. You and Junhyung have changed. You guys don't even talk anymore. You act like strangers to each other. I thought you two were on good ground now?"
 
"I thought so too..." I mumbled.
 
"Then what happened?" he asked. 
 
I could feel how much he was worried. I wanted to tell him everything, but I couldn't bring myself to it.
 
"Nothing. Don't worry so much. Everything is fine." I lied through my teeth.
 
"I don't believe you AJ." 
 
I don't believe myself either. "Its fine Oppa." I smiled weakly.
 
Doojun opened his mouth to say something, but my phone cut him off. 
 
To: Lovely AJ
 
Yah! Where did you go?! 
You better come back here asap! I swear if you spill anything to Doojun Oppa you're gonna get it.
 
I sighed at her text.
 
To: Hyunah >:[
 
I'm in the other practice room down the hall. 
Calm down I haven't told him anything, just white lies. 
 
I closed my phone and got up from the couch.
 
"Hyunah is looking for me." I said.
 
"You two have gotten close." Doojun said.
 
I shrugged and walked to the door.
 
"Oppa don't worry alright?" I reassured him.
 
He nodded and I left. I'm so sorry Doojun. 
 
Doojun's POV
 
I sighed and watched AJ leave. Something is up with her and Junhyung and I gotta figure out. 
 
I went back to the practice room where everyone was and pulled Junhyung outisde. 
 
"Yah what do you want?" he asked.
 
"What wrong?" I asked.
 
"Uhh nothing?" he said cluelessly.
 
"I know you're good at hiding things, but not from me. Seriously Junhyung what the hell is going on?" 
 
"Nothing?"
 
"Stop lying to your own Hyung."
 
"Hyung nothing is going on."
 
"Then why are you and AJ acting like strangers?!" I exclaimed.
 
Junhyung stared at the floor. My anger was building up. This isn't like them. 
 
"Nothing.." he murmured. 
 
I punched the wall. "If you're not gonna tell me either then I'm gonna find out myself." 
 
I stormed off. 
 
AJ's POV
 
"Hey I got stuff to do today with 4minute. You better not pull any funny business while I'm gone." Hyunah said as she got into the van.
 
I nodded and waved bye. 
 
Finally free from that girl.
 
My phone ringed.
 
To: My Noona neomu yeppeo♥~
 
Noona! Let's chill at my place today with the others!
 
To: Cappy Min Soo
 
Well that's a first, you never wanna hang out with the rest of Teen Top with me around.
 
To: My Noona neomu yeppeo♥~
 
I am a changed man Noona ;D
 
To: Cappy Min Soo
 
Neh neh Minnie! ;)
I'll grab some ice cream?
 
To: My Noona neomu yeppeo♥~
 
I'll tell Chunji and L.Joe to grab some pizza and movies :3
 
To: Cappy Min Soo
 
Sounds like a date <3
 
I closed my phone and smiled as I headed to the ice cream shop. This is what I really needed.
 
@ Teen Top's Dorm
 
ding dong
 
I rang the doorbell and waited patiently for one of them to open the door.
 
"NOONA!!!" exclaimed Ricky. 
 
He pulled me inside and hugged me very tight.
 
"Oww Ricky.." 
 
"Ah mian Noona." he pouted cutely.
 
I couldn't resist. "AWWWH YOU'RE SOOO CUTE!" I hugged his head.
 
"Yaay! Noona loves me!" Rickey said proudly.
 
"Wheres my hug?" asked Changjo.
 
We crashed into a hug.
 
"How's my little Changjo?" I asked.
 
"Cute and adorale as always." he grinned.
 
"Pfft. up." Neil murmured.
 
I giggled and gave him a hug too. "Where is Chunji, L.Joe, and Min Soo?"
 
"Chunji and L.Joe hyung are still out buying pizza and getting the movies..." Ricky explained as he took the ice cream from my hands and put it in the freezer.
 
"...and CAP hyung is in the shower." Neil finished explaining. 
 
I nodded and put my things to the side. 
 
"Noona why do you only call CAP hyung by his real name?" Changjo asked.
 
"Cause it irratates him." I laughed. 
 
They two young ones nod their head and hop off to the couch. 
 
"Hey I'm gonna change into your leaders clothes." I said as I walked down the hall.
 
"Neh~" they called out. 
 
I entered his room and dug through his drawers to find some sweats.
 
A pair of arms wrapped around me from behind as I felt his breath tickled my spine.
 
"Who let you in here Noonaa?" asked CAP seductively.
 
"Myself." I replied as I pulled a pair out.
 
CAP let go and sat on his bed. He was still wet and had a towel wrapped around his waist.
 
"Put some clothes on nasty." I sighed.
 
"Ahh Noona~ How was that?! I wanna try acting so I going for a hot y concept." he grinned.
 
"You'll pass with flying colors." I said dully. 
 
I went into his bathroom and came back out with his sweats on. He was in a pair of basketball shotrs and a white tank top.
 
I folded my clothes and neatly put it away.
 
"Woah Noona..." 
 
"Mmm?"
 
He pushed me down on his bed and climbed right on top of me. "What's wrong?"
 
"You're y acting is working now get off me." 
 
"I'm not talking about that. You only fold your clothes and put it away neatly when something is wrong." he said as he got off me.
 
"I'm glad you're my best friend." I nodded.
 
"I know me too. Now tell me what's wrong." he asked.
 
I gazed at the ground. I didn't even noticed hot tears poured down my face. CAP wiped them away and pulled me into a hug. 
 
"M-min Soo....what do I do?" I cried.
 
Doojun's POV
 
"Doojun shouldn't you be heading home?" asked Gina.
 
I snapped out of my depp thoughts."Sorry Noona. I'm thinking." 
 
"Well don't think too much. You have fliming tomorrow." she patted my head.
 
I smiled weakly and she left. 
 
I have been worried about AJ and Junhyung. I'm not sure why they're acting like this, but I gotta find out. 
 
"Oppa!" I heard Hyunah's voice.
 
"Hey Hyunah." Kikwang's voice said.
 
"Kikwang and Hyunah? What could they possibliy be doing here still?" I murmured to myself.
 
I walked towards their voices and stopped at the corner.
 
"Hows the plan coming along?" asked Kikwang.
 
"Perfect! AJ and Junhyung aren't even talking to each other! They won't even acknowledge each other persence!" Hyunah said happily.
 
A plan....
 
"Junhyung has been listening to my word." said Kikwang.
 
"Good! Oppa has been spending time with me a lot." Hyunah replied. 
 
"How long do we have to keep this up? I feel bad." Kikwang sighed.
 
"Oppa you can'! I know you love AJ and you can't give up! Just a few more weeks until AJ and Junhyung hates each other. There you can steal AJ away."
 
"Hyunah you said we wouldn't go this far." 
 
"Change of plans. This is what AJ gets for stealing my boyfriend and lying to the whole world he is actually a she." 
 
My eyes widened.
 
"Hyunah please don't hurt them."
 
"Kikwang leave everything to me." 
 
"But Hyun-"
 
Her phone rang. "I gotta go Unni needs me back at the dorm. I'll see you tomorrow." 
 
I heard her foot steps coming closer towards where I was. I hid in the shadows. She passed by me like there wasn't anything there. 
 
Kikwang sighed and walked the oppisite direction of Hyunah. When the foot steps died off I made a run for it. 
 
I have to tell Junhyung. 
 

Alright! Lentghy update :D

Comment and Subscribe mah loveees <33