Chapter 18

My TWISTED Idol Life

 

Recap:
 
"Well I guess my little girlfriend got the hots for you." he chuckled.
 
"Shouldn't you be jealous?" I asked. "I mean it's pretty amazing that I can attract my own gender." I winked.
 
"I didn't know you lean both ways." he coughed.
 
"Oh! Another secret you found out." I said sarcastically.
 
-
 
"Let's go do something! I'm bored just standing around." he suggested.
 
I glanced at Junhyung. He just shook his head. 
 
"I...no." 
 
"No?"
 
"AJ it's your turn." said Gayoon. I nodded.
 
"Sorry Kikwang. I gotta practice now." I smiled weakly and ran off. 
 
Concert Day: 11:00 am
 
I end with pose as the music finish.
 
"Perfect AJ!" said President. 
 
"Kamsahamnida!" I bow and jump off stage. 
 
"AJ! Let's eat!" Yoseob shout from his little corner of food with the rest of BEAST. 
 
I nodded and walked over to them. Hyunseung place a box in front of me with chopsticks on top. I open it up and it was a Japanese style bento box. My eyes glisten. In a heartbeat I rip my chopsticks and dig in.
 
"Woah slow AJ!" laughed Doojun.
 
"Minanhae, it's just sooo goood!" I weakly smiled.
 
The guys chuckled.
 
"AJ say ahhh~" said Kikwang.
 
"Huh?" I asked.
 
He stuffs my mouth with a piece of sushi. I just blink a couple of times. Awkward...
 
"He can feed himself." Junhyun grumble.
 
"I know! I'm just helping him out." Kikwang pout.
 
"It's fine Kikwang. I can feed myself." I reply quietly. 
 
He frowns and went back eating quietly. Soon our corner was silent.
 
"Hey Oppas~" 4minute greet us happpily.
 
The girls plop down next to us as the guys made room for them. Unfortunately Hyunah plop next to me. Sigh.
 
"Hi Oppa." Hyunah smile at me. 
 
I just wave and ate quietly. Hyunah scoot closer to me. I couldn't move away since I was squish right next to Dongwoon. Junhyung just gives me an evil smirk. Can't he control his own damn girlfriend?!
Everyone was talking among themselves and I'm here trying to eat in peace but stupid Hyunah tries to start a conversation with me. Is this some kind of torture that Junhyung is putting me through? If so, BULL !
 
"Oppa why is your favorite color?" she asked.
 
"Blue." I reply.
 
"Oh same as Junyungie! [idk if it's really his favorite color] You wanna know mine?" 
 
"N-"
 
"It's yellow!" 
 
She cut me off so I nod. 
 
"Oppa~ let's go somewhere private to talk! I barely can hear you." Hyunah suggested.
 
"I'm not even talking....." I murmur loud enough for myself only to hear. 
 
I glance at Junhyung and he chuckle when our eyes met. I bet he heard me. 
 
"Oooh Oppa you're SOOOO funny!" Hyunah laugh SUPER loud. She playfully hit my shoulder and lean against me. 
.....what did I say that made her funny? Or right, nothing.
 
The table went quiet and everyone look at us. Great more attention. 
 
"Okay break time is over! 4minute you're up and BEAST you're right after so do a quick practice run." said Gina Unni over the mic. 
 
Thank you Unni, you always save me in my times of need where no one else would help me. 
 
"AJ you don't mind cleaning up the table?" asked Doojun.
 
"Not at all! Go do a quick practice." I smiled.
 
He nodded and instructed s to the other side of the stage. I gather all the chopsticks and empty boxes one by one. Another pair of hands reach for the same pair of chopsticks. I look up and saw...................................Junhyung?!
 
"Why are you helping me?" I ask.
 
"The guys forced me too since they say I have been 'too mean' to you." Junhyung put air quotes around too mean.
 
I scoff, "You gotta be kidding me." 
 
"Hey I can leave any minute and let you clean the whole table on your own." Junhyung said angrily.
 
"Sorry sorry." I reply.
 
It went quiet as we finish clearing up the table. Until Junhyung ask me some questions...
 
"Do you even like Kikwang for reals?" 
 
"He's sweet and nice. I do have a crush, but I have to focus on my career." 
 
"Do you think you can pull off being a guy for awhile?" 
 
"If someone doesn't spread my secret of being a girl then yes." 
 
"Don't worry I won't. Like I said I'm not those types of people who do that. That's just low." 
 
"Hmm the mighty Junhyung is different from what I expected."
 
"And what did you expect?" 
 
"Someone cold, mean, hurtful." 
 
"Those are my first impressions on people. You'll soon see the sweet, charming, funny guy I am." he wink.
 
I laugh, "What ever you say Hyung."
 
Junhyung chuckle, "It's weird when you say that. Just call me Oppa." 
 
I stare at him. "Do you really want my secret to go out?"
 
"No I'm saying just call me that when it's just us two or when we're Big Bang or Teen Top. Therefore I won't forget you're a girl at times."
 
I laugh and shake my head. "Okay, Oppa."
 
Doojun's POV
 
"Hey go check what's Junhyung doing! It shouldn't take him 8 million hours just to help AJ clean up the dang table." said an impatient Hyunseung.
 
"Why me?" I frown.
 
"Cause you're the closest one there." he said.
 
"No I'm not! Yoseob is!" I exclaim. 
 
"Just do it!" Yoseob and Dongwoon said.
 
I sigh and jog to the other side of the stage before I hear Prince Whiner a.k.a Hyunseung whine about life. AJ and Junhyung are actually having a conversation. I walk closer to hear what they're talking about.
 
"Do you even like Kikwang for reals?"  ask Junhyung.
 
AJ likes Kikwang? HE'S GAY?!
 
"He's sweet and nice. I do have a crush, but I have to focus on my career." AJ reply.
 
....................................OH MY GOSH HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
"Do you think you can pull off being a guy for awhile?" he asked again.
 
.....wait what?
 
"If someone doesn't spread my secret of being a girl then yes." AJ lower his eyes at him.
 
...............................WHAT?!
 
"Don't worry I won't. Like I said I'm not those types of people who does that. That's just low." Junhyun smiled.
 
"Hmm the mighty Junhyung is different from what I expected." AJ said as he/she wipe the table.
 
"And what did you expect?" 
 
"Someone cold, mean, hurtful." 
 
Oh you got that right AJ! Junhyungie is soo mean at first. 
 
"Those are my first impressions on people. You'll soon see the sweet, charming, funny guy I am." he wink.
 
AJ laugh, "What ever you say Hyung."
 
Junhyung chuckle, "It's weird when you say that. Just call me Oppa." 
 
AJ just stare at him. "Do you really want my secret to go out?"
 
"No I'm saying just call me that when it's just us two or when we're Big Bang or Teen Top. Therefore I won't forget you're a girl at times."
 
AJ laugh and shake his/her head. "Okay, Oppa."
 
I back away slowly. My mind was trying to process what's going on. 
 
AJ has a secret. That secret is he is actually a she and the only person who knows is Junhyung. But what is he talking about Big Bang and Teen Top? What do they have to do with anything?
 
......what if they know AJ is a girl too! GASP! What in the world is going on!?!?!?!?
 

 
GASP! DOOJUN KNOWS!
Pretty long chapter :D I hope you guys enjoy!
 
comment and subscribe :)
they are surely loved!!! ♥