Chapter 19

My TWISTED Idol Life
So I haven't put Teen Top in here for awhile (well mostly CAP) and I think I should. I mean they do deserve to be in the story too :) Now if you don't really know Teen Top here is a picture or their profiles of them. Hopefully that will help. ;)
 
Recap: 
 
"AJ say ahhh~" said Kikwang.
 
"Huh?" I asked.
 
He stuffs my mouth with a piece of sushi. I just blink a couple of times. Awkward...
 
-
 
"Oppa~ let's go somewhere private to talk! I barely can hear you." Hyunah suggested.
 
"I'm not even talking....." I murmur loud enough for myself only to hear. 
 
I glance at Junhyung and he chuckle when our eyes met. I bet he heard me.
 
-
 
"Why are you helping me?" I ask.
 
"The guys forced me too since they say I have been 'too mean' to you." Junhyung put air quotes around too mean.
 
I scoff, "You gotta be kidding me." 
 
"Hey I can leave any minute and let you clean the whole table on your own." Junhyung said angrily.
 
"Sorry sorry."
 
-
 
(Doojun's thoughts)
 
AJ has a secret. That secret is he is actually a she and the only person who knows is Junhyung. But what is he talking about Big Bang and Teen Top? What do they have to do with anything?
 
......what if they know AJ is a girl too! GASP! What in the world is going on!?!?!?!?
 
Couple days after the Concert
 
"NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaim a certain voice.
 
I turn around and saw one of my favorite little boys. 
 
"CHANGJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I squeal. 
 
We crash into a hug. His sweet memorable scent fills my nostrils.
 
"MY TURN! MY TURN!" Chunji whine holding his arms out. 
 
Chanjo let go as Chunji wrap his arms around me squeezing the living life out of me.
 
"Yah yah my turn now." grumble L.Joe ripping Chunji off me.
 
I raise an eyebrow at L.Joe. He grinned and hug me tightly.
 
"Noona where's your ?" he ask rubbing his face right into them. 
 
"YAH YOU LITTLE ERT!" I exclaim pushing him off me. 
 
He just smirk. . Neil and Ricky just gave me a non erted and non killing hug. Thank goodness.
 
"Where's Min Soo?" I ask.
 
Neil laugh, "Oh he's coming up right about...." 
 
*ding*
 
"HOW DARE YOU GUYS JUST LOCK YOUR LEADER IN THE VAN! THEN RUN OFF WITHOUT ME! I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THE FIRST HUG FROM NOONA!" shout a very angrily CAP.
 
He stomp into my apartment and scowl s. I feel so bad for them, but then again I would be piss too so never mind!
 
"Noona are you okay?" ask CAP.
 
"I'm fine Min-"
 
"Did they touch you inappropriately? I know L.Joe is a erted ." he ask again.
 
"I'm-"
 
"Did they hurt you? I know they get too excited when we visit you. Did they-"
 
"Chill Min Soo I'm okay!" I cover his mouth to make him shut up. 
 
He sigh and smile with satisfaction. He drap his arms around me and sadly give me his death defying hug.
 
"Accck got off meee!" 
 
They rip him off me as he whine some more. Sigh, what am I going to do with these boys?
 
 
Junhyung's POV
 
"Hey Junhyung we need to talk." said Doojun. 
 
I look up at him while I was drinking my coke. I sigh. I swear I didn't do anything now.
 
 
- -
 
"What's up Hyung?" I ask.
 
"I need to talk to you about AJ." he said.
 
"I promise you I didn't fight with him yesterday. We just had a casual conversation and clean the table as you asked us too." I defend myself.
 
"I know you did. I came to check on you since you took forever just to come back." 
 
I nod my head and continue to drink my coke. 
 
............wait
 
"Did you hear what me and AJ were talking about?" I ask.
 
Doojun look at the window. , that means YES!
 
"What did you hear exactly?" 
 
"I heard a lot of things...." 
 
"Tell me what did you hear exactly?"
 
I have him by his collar. I swear if Doojun hear about AJ being a girl I think I'm gonna go BEASTLY mode on him.
 
"Is AJ a girl?"
 
AJ's POV
 
I place the bowls of ice cream on the coffee table and plop in between Chunji and Ricky. I play with Chunji's hair as they eat.
 
"So what brings you guys to my apartment this fine day?" I ask. 
 
"We can't visit our favorite Noona in the whole wide world?" L.Joe frown.
 
"Tch. What's the catch?" 
 
"Besides Junhyung knowing the secret, someone else found out." said CAP.
 
I stop playing with Chunji's hair and stare at him.
 
"Who?"
 
Doojun's POV
 
Junhyung just stare at me. His grip was tight on my collar. He was close to pretty much tearing it off. Well lets hope not, this is my favorite shirt.

"So by you not replying I'm guessing it's a yes." I said breaking the silence between us.
 
He let go of my collar and kick the chair.

"Please don't tell me you told anyone else." he murmur.
 
"I didn't. I went straight to Big Bang and Teen Top." I reply.
 
He spit out of his coke. "WHAT?!?" 
 
"I heard you two mention them yesterday so I asked them first before coming to you or AJ. Of course you two might lie so my other option was them or doing a full background check on her." I explain.
 
Junhyung was speechless. He lean on the table for support.
 
"What did they say?" he ask.
 
AJ's POV
 
"How could be possibly know?!" I panic. 
 
"Hyung called both us and Big Bang. We met up with him the next day after your guys concert and we told him truthfully. Don't worry he promised not to say a word." Neil explains.

I clutch onto my heart. Doojun really knows? I wonder how he's taking this. Most importantly why hasn't Junhyung called me about this?!
 
"But Doojun wants to see you after we finish this mini meeting." said CAP.
 
"Eh wae?" I ask.
 
"He just wants to talk to you. He said he'll meet you at the park by Cube." 
 
I nod. Great now I gotta face the 'oh mighty leader' of BEAST. I mean I was going to see them tomorrow, but now?!
 
 
@ Park
 
I swing back and forth waiting for Doojun. My heart was racing. I am sweating like under this disguise.
 
"AJ?" 
 
I look up and it was the devil himself.
 
"Nice disguise." he chuckle. 
 
"Not bad yourself Mr. Afro." I reply.
 
Doojun plop on the swing beside me and swing back and forth.
 
"So....I guess you know." 
 
"Mhmm." 

"I'll do anything for you only if you keep the secret." I seriously said. 
 
I have a pleading look on my face. He looks at me.
 
"HAHAHAHAH! AJ you're so funny!" he bursts out laughing.
 
"Eh?" 
 
"I'm not gonna rat you out like that." he smile.
 
I smile back. Phew.
 
"But just tell me why did you audition as a guy and not a girl?" Doojun ask.
 
I took a deep breath and begin my story to where I stand now.
 

 
Yaaay! Doojun will keep the secret on a DL! :)
Haha hope you like the chapter :D
 
Comment and Subscibe♥