Onew & Eunjeong Issues

My Alien Lover

~**Tao's P.O.V**~

"Kris are you up yet?" I yelled walking into his room tiredly. He groaned and covered his head with a pillow. "Ugh wake up you sleep like an animal in hibernation sometimes I swear." I pulled the pillow away from him and hit him with it. "Give me at least another hour or so. I'll be awake soon enough just go ahead and do whatever you want to do." "I can't! We're supposed to go shopping today remember? I need more Gucci." He sighed and sat up. "I will buy you Gucci if you let me sleep. I'm tired Tao please just let me rest." His eyes opened slowly. A smirk grew on his face as he stared at me. "You look y like that babe." "What are you talking about?" I asked crossing my arms annoyed. "Your hair is tied up in a little pony tail, your shirts only half buttoned up, and your angry. It's a good look for you." He said standing up. "The only reason I put my hair up like this is because my bangs stick to my forehead when I sleep and it's annoying." I mumbled taking out the little hairtie keeping my hair up. "It's cute it reminds me of pebbles from the Flinstones." He pecked my lips and smiled. "Whatever. Go back to bed I'm going to take a shower." I handed him his pillow and pushed him back onto the bed. He watched me stomp out of his room sleepily then layed back down. "He is so damn lazy!" I grumbled to myself. "Why I like him is a mystery." My hands slowed down as a shampooed and started to think about why I like him. "He's cute so that's a reason. He's also sweet in his own ways. I guess that's why I like him so much. I wonder why he likes me. Asking a thing like that is embarrasing though so I'll just stay quiet." 

I rinsed out my hair and quickly got dressed. The door opened and I was suddenly wrapped in Kris's arms. "I like you for a lot of things Tao." "So you're spying on me now?" I asked hugging up back. "Huh? Oh uhh n-no I was just walking past and just happened to hear you talking." He said nervously. I laughed kissed him. "I was kidding calm down. Go take a shower and I'll go watch TV while I wait for you." Kris pouted as he grabbed a towel. "Can you make some breakfast? I'm starving. Can you make some of that pig down stairs? It's surprisingly good!" I frowned. "A pig? Those disgusting dirty things that roll around in their own crap? How is that delicious?!" "Cook some of it and you'll see. Just don't let the greese pop you. It hurts like hell. Plus I wouldn't want any of you to be hurt unless it's by me." My face heatened up and my voice cracked in embarrasment. "S-Shut up. I'll make some of that piggy stuff you say is so good. Just to be clear I'm not doing this for you though.....I'm doing it to taste some of that disgusting pig." Kris chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Sure you are babe. I'll be down in a little while." 

I nodded and skipped down the stairs into the kitchen. "Here piggy piggy come out where ever you are." I called looking around the fridge. "When the hell did all this human food get in here?! Kris is way too into this stuff. I can't even find my goat tongue in here!" A packaging fell out of the fridge and onto the floor. "What is this stuff?" I mumbled picking it up. "100% pork" is what it read. "This must be the stuff I'm looking for." The bacon cooked quickly popping me every now and then. Kris shuffled in drying his hair happily singing. "I feel so refreashed and happy I get bacon this morning." More grease popped me making me drop the fork I was using to pick up the bacon. "Ouch! Damn this whole thing I hate cooking!" Kris slipped on an oven mit and laughed. "You're so good at cooking though. Try some." He put on end of the bacon and waited for me to bite the other end. Just to upset him i ripped off a piece instead of biting it. "Yah what's with you this morning? Is it that time of the month or something?" He asked eating the rest by himself. I growled and punched his arm. "I'm a boy that doesn't happen to me! The heat from this stove is just irritating me it's making me fry like a piece of chicken. Do you want anymore bacon there are a few pieces left still. I can make them if you want." Kris's stare softened as he leaned down to kiss me. "I love you." He mumbled pressing his forehead against mine. I stared at him speechless. "You say you hate cooking yet you stay just to make me bacon. Even though you want to spend time with me if someone asks for you to help them you do. You're generousity is one of the things I love about you Tao.

You know that don't you? You know I love you right?" He asked sounding scared. "Yeah I know. Babe what's wrong?" I asked trying to loosen his grip around me. "Nothing you're just asking weird this morning. Not.....yourself. It just makes me nervous because you have so many people that try to get you it's easy for you to find someone you can love better than me." "No one is better than you so stop worrying. All the pain and crap I was put through to be in this relationship isn't something I would put up with for anyone. Now do you want that bacon or not?" Kris laughed tears running down his face. "Oh damn I let my tears fall." He mumbled looking for something to wipe his face. I kissed his neck and hugged him from behind. "It's ok to cry sometimes.You don't always have to act like nothing hurts you and you aren't afraid of anything. It's natural to have at least one weakness." Kris started to reach for his phone that had started ringing a while before but I stopped him. "Ignore it. We haven't been able to be alone for very long because we're always interrupted but not today. Today let's just be alone together. Don't you think we desirve a bit of time to ourself after helping everyone else with their love problems. You don't feel deprived of anything?" I asked running my hand over the bump in his jeans. He moaned softly and raised his head giving me full access to his neck. "W-wait Tao I don't feel so good." He mumbled holding his hand over his mouth. I felt his stomach jump and let him go.

He threw up on the table apologizing every chance he could. "Got damnet I can never go and buy Gucci without something going wrong! Kris why are you saying sorry?" "You don't like dirty things and I just threw up all over the dining room table where we eat. I know how much you wanted to go buy Gucci today but something doesn't feel right" Kris forced himself up and over to the sink. He rinsed his hands off and got a cloth to clean the table. "Idiot. Go upstairs and rest. You don't have to push yourself so hard." I wiped his face off with the cloth and pushed him out of the kitchen. "Take the trash can with you upstais until I'm finished. I'm just going to disinfect everything in the kitchen real quick before I come upstairs." I closed the door before he could protest and pulled out two cans of disinfectant spray. "Eww that is so nasty!" I sqealed wiping it up. "What would've just made him so sick suddenly? He didn't do anything except eat and shower!" My heartbeat quickened as I realized what happened. "I fed him expired food. I made him sick! What the hell is wrong with me?!" I yelled hitting my head. "Before cooking anything you should always check the experation date! Who knows how long that's been in there I don't come in here for anything except for food from Veleno! I'm such an idiot." 

As soon as I was done cleaning I ran upstairs. "Mmm.....T-Tao.......A-Ahhh!" I opened the door to find his bedsheets soiled and him panting tiredly. "Well I'm guessing you're feeling better if you're ." I said sitting next to him. "Oh umm not really. It just started to hurt so I had to release soon." "Why didn't you wait for me to come up? I can help you release as many times as you need." I said biting his neck. "N-Not now Tao I don't want to end up getting sick again and throwing up on you." He said sounding helpless. "Eww that's just horrible to even think about!" I yelled backing away from him. His eyes flashed with hurt. "I didn't mean to offend you I'm sorry. I know why you got sick though. The pig you ate earlier wasn't good anymore. It was expired. I'm sorry I didn't notice it when I was cooking it's my fault." "How is this your fault? I told you to cook it even though you didn't want to." He sat up to kiss me then laid back down. "Hey what's with that?" I asked angrily. "I just threw up you don't really want to kiss me after that." I shrugged and kissed him. "How bad does your head hurt?" "I feel fine. I guess I just needed to get the bad bacon out of my stomach. Let me go brush my teeth and gulp down a few mints before we go buy Gucci. That is what you wanted to do this morning isn't it?" I nodded happily and clapped. "Yay I get Gucci!" I ran downstairs to put my shoes on when my  phone rang. "Hello?" I asked cheerfully. "Tao can I come over?" Key whispered. "I'm sorry but I'm busy today and I-"Please! I won't ask for anything I anymore I just need to get out of this house right now." He said crying. 

I told myself no and tried to hang up but my mouth wouldn't follow directions. "Fine you can come over!" I mumbled frowning at the floor. "Thank you." He said hanging up quickly. Kris ran down the stairs and jumped onto the couch. "Hey babe ready to go?" "No." I slumped my shoulders and fell onto his lap. "Why not? You never miss a chance to go buy Gucci. Are you ok?" He asked turning me onto my back. "Yeah I'm fine. Key just called and he was whispering and crying and begging me to come over so i said yes. I wanted to tell him no but he just sounded so sad and in alot of pain. I just couldn't say no for some reason." "What did he say?" "He asked is he could come over and I said no because I was busy but he started crying and said he needed to get out of the house right now. His voice was so shaky and it was quiet where ever he was. You know that kind of quiet that happens in horror movies before someone dies?" He nodded silently playing with my hair. "It was like that. The silence was making me nervous plus the fact that he was whispering and crying. It reminded me of one of those movies where a someone is and then left alone to die somewhere. Maybe we can go get dinner later and then tomorrow we can get Gucci?" Still quiet he nodded. There was a soft knock at the door. "Tao I'm sorry for messing up your day." Key said through the door. I opened the door and grabbed him as he fell. "K-Key why can't you stand up?" 

"My legs hurt. I can't breath. Why the hell is it so damn cold outside? Tao I need help again. I know I'm a nuisance but this time it's something serious. Sorry for ruining your day. I know you were busy today." He wobbled over to the chair and fell into it. "Did you run here or something?" Kris asked handing him a glass of water. "Yes! I was hiding from Onew and he took the car to go look for me. That's why I was whispering when I was talking to you on the phone." I sat down across from him entwining my legs with Kris's and stared at him confused. "Why were you hiding from him? I thought you guys had a cute little relationship going on." Kris moved my head a bit to the side and started to kiss my neck. "Well we were going out for a while and everything was ok until I realized that I was starting to actually like him." "Aren't you supposed to like him? That is what a boyfriend is.....a person you like.

You know that right?" He nodded wiping the tears from his eyes. "Yeah I know! I'm just not ready to let go of Jonghyun though. I'm confused." He mumbled finally looking up from the floor. He stuck his tongue out and scrunched up his face. "Ew." Is all he said before looking back down. Kris laughed and continued to kiss my neck. "Quit Kris we have company if you want to do that wait until after he leaves." I asked lifting his head from my neck. "Fine I'll stop. Key why aren't you ready to let Jonghyun go yet?" "Because I love him still. I heard Eunjeong moan last night. I guess he's really moved on." He said shakily. "Why are you letting him hurt you like this? Just leap into Onew's arm and let him love you like you deserve to be." "I'd like to jump into your arms." He mumbled. "Sorry I'm already taken or else I might let you. Just let Onew love you! You know how much he loves you and you like him a little bit too. What's so wrong about letting go of Jonghyun?" "I just can't! 

He calms me. The way he would hold me in his arms when I needed him and how he kissed me so lovingly....I miss those kisses and his hugs. He was so warm all the time. I remember I asked him how he was always so warm even when it was freezing and he said it was only to keep me warm. I love him so much it hurts. When we were together he would tell me he loved me and only me and he would never leave me. I wonder what the hell happened to that. Onew hyung is sweet and nice and it would be really nice to be able to love him but I'm just not ready to let go of Jonghyun yet." I felt tears in my eyes and tried to get them to go away. "You're so deep in love it's affecting me too." He looked up and laughed. "Stop crying for me it isn't going to help anything." "But I can't help it. Thinking about you and Jonghyun like that just seems so right. I'm not even sure what to do anymore. You and Jonghyun sound like you two were in love. You can't just act feelings like that! If Kris ever left me and just started dating this other person and said he was in love with him I wouldn't know what to do. I guess I know how you feel now. But....Onew hyung seems like a good match for you too." 

I said wiping my face and walking over to Key. "Jonghyun has someone else now. I know it hurts like hell to hear that but it's true." "You don't know how bad it hurts." He cried. "Yes I do. Belive it or not Kris wasn't my first love. This has happened to me before and I know how bad it hurts. To love someone and have them love you back feels great. But to love someone and have them leave you for someone else and basically trample on your heart feels like you've died and they're celebrating and dancing on your grave. It hurts I know but I moved on finally. After a while I met and Kris and fell in love with him. Those feelings don't really go away but after a while you eventually find someone else even if it seems impossible now. You're lucky though Key. You've already got someone who is willing to go to the ends of the earth and back for you. Plus you've got people helping you get through it. I didn't have anyone to help me get through it or anyone who loved me. When you were with Onew were you happy?" I asked looking up at him. "Yeah. Being with him was fun. Even though he knows I still love Jonghyun he puts up with it and trys to love me. He hugs me and kisses me like he doesn't know that I don't love him. I don't mean to hurt him even though I know I am. He mumbles in his sleep when he's troubled so I know how he feels." "How does he feel?" I asked. "He's sad. He knows he doesn't have a chance with me and knows that I'm just using him but he loves me so he puts up with it. Jonghyun is so emotionless!" He screamed sending pillows flying across the room. "He isn't emotionless he's confused too." Kris said putting the pillows back on the couch.

"Why would he be confused? He loves Eunjeong not me and that's that. It's not that confusing." "But that's just the thing. Even though he loves Eunjeong he still loves you too." "Then why the hell did he leave me?!" Key yelled standing up and walking into the kitchen. I followed him and watched him pull out a knife. "Key what are you doing?" I asked cautiously walking towards him. "Don't mind me just keep talking." He mumbled. "Damn Jonghyun and that hag. She doesn't deserve him she's not good enough for him! Jonghyun is mine! I love him and he loves me. He told me he did." He said cutting up lettuce furiously. He threw it into a bowl with some tomatos and put some ranch on it. "A salad?" I asked taking a bite. "Yes! I cook when I'm pissed." He said shoving the salad into his mouth. "Well alright then. Anway Kris what were you saying?" I asked turning to him.

"He still loves you Key. The reason he left you is because Eunjeong threatened him. She said if she didn't date her she would go back to Veleno and tell his parents where he was so they would come and get him. But he sees you and Onew and thinks you're over him so he doesn't know what to do anymore." Key slammed his bowl down on the table. "That ! I knew she was an ungrateful little ! I'm going to-"You aren't going to do anything. You can't. I'm not even supposed to be telling you this. He did this for your sake. The reason he's here is because you ran away from home and he wanted to come along. If his parents find him that means they'll find you too meaning you'll have to go back to Veleno and get married. Key calm down and think about this." Kris pulled a chair out for him and set him down in it. "I don't know what to do! Onew and Jonghyun love me. I love Jonghyun but don't want to hurt Onew. Eunjeong is an ungrateful . Put that all together and I've got......nothing. How am I supposed to just sit back knowing Jonghyun is being manipulated by Eunjeong?" I sat down slamming my head on the table. "This is just too much for me to handle right now. One way or another someone is going to end up hurt! You and Jonghyun are obviously ment for each other but what about Onew? He'll be heartbroken.

Unless he can find someone else. Why can't Eunjeong like Onew?" Kris shrugged and sat down. "She just doesn't like him. Unless she finds someone that she really likes Jonghyun is just going to have to keep going through with this." "What if I paid her not to! I'm a prince I can give her all the money she wants! Or maybe she can use me. She said she likes me so why doesn't she use me?" I yelled banging on the table. "She can't use you because I would lose you. Plus you can't pay her because you aren't a prince on Earth you're a prince on Veleno." Kris my hair soothingly. "Calm down you're working yourself too hard. You can't fix everything." He said softly. "Yes I can. I just need to think about this for a little while. Key what are you doing today?" "Nothing. It's only a matter of time before Onew comes here to look for me." Kris put a glass of warm milk up to Tao's mouth. "Drink." "But I don't like white milk. Can I have chocolate milk?" I  asked cautiously. Kris shook his head. "White milk is better for you." "But-"Just drink it please. It'll calm you down. Warm milk helps you calm down. Maybe you'll think better." 

I drank the milk trying not to gag. "Ok what if we got Eunjeong to like Onew. We could get Jonghyun to act like a jerk and she won't like him anymore. Wouldn't that work? Unless she's one of those girls who don't put up with then we'll have a problem. Ok or umm we could....I could talk to her and....WAIT I got a better idea! Why don't I just use my hormones on her and just tell her to break up with Jonghyun. She's so weak I can do whatever I want with her and she can't say no! I'll just call her over and tell her what I want her to do and she'll do it! It's pure genius! Yay I fixed the issue!" Key laughed. "What happens once the hormones wear off? You can't just keep using your powers like that eventually you'll wear yourself out. Eventually it'll wear off and she'll want to get back with Jonghyun." "Not if I get her off of this planet! I'll tell her to get into the ship and send her off to Mars and once she's there I'll just tell my ship to come back." Kris frowned and flicked my forehead. "You can't do that she'll die on Mars! I know you're stressed but you can't do that." I rubbed my forehead. "Oww that hurt! Fine I won't send her to Mars. Unless Jonghyun breaks up with her it's just going to be like this. I'm sorry Key I just don't know how to help you out this time."

He nodded and shrugged. "I knew there wasn't a way to fix this. It was just hopeful thinking." The front door burst open making it slam against the wall. I screamed and hid behind Kris. "The people from Veleno found me! Hide me!" "It's not Veleno it's Jonghyun and Onew." Key said angrily." I peaked from behind Kris with a sigh of release. "What the hell is wrong with you two? You can't just come into someone's house like that! We are hiding from Veleno and I'm the prince do you have any idea how scared I am that they're going to find me one day?! Close the damn door and get in the house!" I yelled at them. Their angry expressions turned soft as they closed the door and came inside. "Sorry." Onew mumbled. Jonghyun nodded. "What are you guys here for? Sounding like the damn police or something." I grumbled. "We were looking for Key. He dissapeared earlier and this is the last place to check." Jonghyun said looking around. "I'm here. Now what do you want?" Key asked stepping out of the kitchen. "I wanted to know if you were ok that's what I want. I was worried sick about you don't just run off like that without telling anyone. Taemin was crying because he spent the whole day out with Minho while you might've been captured or something. You can't just go somewhere without telling anyone. Please don't do that anymore." The shorter man begged. Tears filled Key's eyes. "Please don't cry. You know I hate it when you cry Key. D-Don't cry!" He hugged Key and kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry Jonghyun." Key cried. "It's ok. As long as your safe it's ok."

"Why are you letting Eunjeong push you around like she is?" Key blurted out. I stomped my foot loudly and stared at him. "You weren't supposed to say anything Key!" Kris yelled. "I'm sorry it just came out it wasn't on purpose!" "Oh you know about that?" Jonghyun asked softly. "Yeah. Why didn't you just tell me? You made me think you didn't love me anymore! Do you have any idea how bad I hurt because of that?" Key asked crying again. "I'm sorry I didn't think I should tell you so I didn't. You can't do anything about it though because she'll get your family and make you come back to Veleno!" Key kissed him forcefully. "I miss you." Jonghyun said cupping Key's cheek. "I miss you too Hyunnie." Eunjeong walked into the door happily then froze as her eyes landed on Jonghyun and Key. "Jonghyun what are you doing?" She asked through her teeth. They jumped from each other nervously. "What? Oh umm nothing we were just talking." Jonghyun said nervously. "That's not what it looked like to me. It looked like you were kissing even though you're dating me! Why would you do that Jonghyun? You said you loved me but you're kissing him. Why were you kissing a boy Jonghyun? Are you a ?" I gasped. "Eunjeong what the hell?! Don't you dare call anyone a ! I hope you know no one in this room likes you dumb !" I yelled at her. Everyone looked at me wide eyed. I covered my mouth and backed up. "T-Tao." She said shakily. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that." I mumbled. "No you're right. Hearing you say that hurts though." She took a step closer making me step back. "Tao Oppa are you mad at me?" She asked moving closer. "Yes I'm mad at you! You just offended everyone in this room except yourself! Plus you're blackmailing Jonghyun! Find someone you really like!" "No! I don't want to be alone!" Everyone watched us carefully. "You aren't alone! You had friends but because of what you're doing you lost them! You don't have to have a boyfriend Eunjeong!" 

Kris pulled on my arm shaking his head. "Stop Tao nothing is going to get through to her." She put her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes. "Fine if you want me to break up with Jonghyun I will. But only on one condition." "And what would that be?" Jonghyun asked also putting his hands on his hips. "Tao has to date me." "Hell no!" Kris yelled. "What's up with you and taken guys? All of us are taken so go find a human to date!" Onew raised his hand. "I'm not taken." Eunjeong rushed over to him. "Hello." She said running her hands over his chest. "I don't like to be used either. Why don't you find a human? Go to a bar. A pretty girl like you will find a guy in no time. I promise." Her face scrunched up for a second then she nodded. "Yeah ok I'll do that. Bye you guys its getting late so I should get going before everyone leaves the bars." She rushed out waving happily. I looked up at Kris and noticed he was still on gaurd. "She's gone now. It's all over now Kris calm down." He looked down at me smiling sheepishly. "Sorry I didn't mean to yell like that." "It's ok I liked it. It lets me know you really love me."

"Hey Tao thank you for helping me out. I owe you alot." Key said hugging  Jonghyun. "Do you owe me enough to buy me Gucci?" I asked excitedly. "Don't be so gready Tao I told you I'll buy you Gucci tomorrow since we couldn't go today." Kris scolded. Key handed me a few hundreds and smiled. "There. Sorry it's not really enough for Gucci but at least it's something. I'm broke right now." I nodd and take it anyway. "Thanks. So I'm guessing since you two are together now and nothing else is wrong I won't be hearing from you guys anytime soon?" Jonghyun shook his head no. "We're going to make up for lost time." "It's only been a week Jjong." Key kissed Jonghyun. "It's been a long week." He mumbled rubbing the back of his neck. Onew cleared his throat making everyone stop. "Oh. Umm Onew sorry about this. I really didn't mean to just hit and run like this but I'm still in love with Jonghyun." Key said walking over to him. 

He just nodded and shrugged. "Yeah I know. It's fine though. I knew you didn't like me already. I'm going to try to find a human to love instead. Wish me luck ok?" He asked looking up trying to smile. Tears rolled down his face. "Onew hyung you're crying." Key said wiping Onew's face. "Yeah I know. I'm going to go have a few drinks with Eunjeong bye." Key tried to follow him but Onew drove off before he could get the chance. "Damnet!" He yelled. "Someone was going to end up hurt in the ened either way. You knew that Key. It was most likely that either you or Onew were the ones to get hurt and it just ended up this time Onew got hurt. Maybe when he goes with Eunjeong they'll find some humans or fall in love with each other." I said trying to calm Key down. "Maybe." He mumbled. Jonghyun grabbed his hand and looked up at him. "Do you want to go after him?" He asked. "No. Let's go home and eat something then after that we can do something else. If you know what I mean." Key winked flirtatiously. "Eww! Now I know how people feel when peope see me and Tao kiss. Watching to you two is almost as bad as seeing your parents flirt with each other." Kris grumbled shivering. "Alright alright let's get going before Minho and Taemin get back home." Jonghyun shoved Key out of the door. "Bye you guys!" Key yelled from outside. "Byebyee." I said waving at them. 

I grabbed my side feeling something was crawling on it. Kris's hand moved mine and I calmed down. "Hey babe?" He asked planting kisses on my stomach. "Hmm?" "Let's go upstairs for a little while." He said fumbling around with my belt. "But I'm hungry right now. Wait until after I eat." "I don't want to." Kris said in a husky tone finally getting my jeans down. I sat down and held his face in my hands. "Well you're going to because I'm hungry. I asked you to wait so that's what you're going to do ok? If you don't then you'll just have to wait longer then you already are going to. Do you want that to happen?" He huffed and buttoned my jeans up. "Good boy. I'll give you what you want later but until then let's go get some deep fried shrimp for lunch." I pulled him up and out to the car. "Alright fine let's go get lunch."