Competition

My Alien Lover

~**Tao's P.O.V**~

I woke up late around 10:30 in the morning. Taemin was still sound asleep snuggled up next to me. "Tae wake up." I whispered shaking him lightly. "Wake up Taemin!" I said a bit louder. He groaned and hugged my waist tighter. "Umma just let me sleep a little bit longer I swear I'll be up around 7:00." He mumbled. "Fine just let go of me I have to go make breakfast before Kris wakes up." He let go of me and quickly replaced me with a pillow. I smiled at the sight before runnning downstairs and into the kitchen. "Oh hey Sleeping Beauty I was wondering when you were going to wake up." Key said setting food out on the table. 

"I've already made breakfast to say thank you again for letting me and Taemin stay over. Also to say sorry for ruining your plans. Kris told me you guys had something planned so yeah. Sorry and thank you." "Oh did he make you feel bad? I don't think he ment to make you feel bad." Key shook his head and smiled. "No I asked him why he was so grouchy and he told me it's because he had something he wanted to do with you today. Surprisingly he was still up when I went to bed."

I tsked and slumped down into my chair. "I knew he was upset he never gets tired before me. Key can you go wake up Taemin for me? I have something I need to make that takes alot of space. I'm not trying to kick you out of the kitchen or anything but I don't have enough room for two people in here." He nodded and quickly got out of the kitchen. 

~**Key's P.O.V**~

"Hey Taemin wake up it's time to eat." I yelled walking into Tao's room where he was sleeping. A big round lump in the blankets sat in the middle of the bed quietly. I smirked and tip toed over to the bed. I sat on the lump not gaining any reaction. "Hmm I wonder where Taemin is." I said bouncing on the lump. Still no reaction. "Maybe he's under the bed. No. In the closet? No. What's under this big blanket?" I lifted up the blanket and say Taemin laying there trying not to laugh. 

"Come on it's time to eat." He sat up and crawled from the bed over to the door. "Is Kris hyung up?" He asked finally standing up. "Tao probably woke him up already, let's go eat." We walked into the kitchen and froze in our tracks when we saw the kitchen. Tao turned around laughing and waved. "Hey guys." "What happened in here?" Taemin and I both asked. "Well I baked something for Kris and this was the outcome." He showed us a little chocolate cupcake with blue icing and sprinkles. 

"Is it always this messy after you bake?" Taemin asked wiping flour off of a chair so he could sit down. Before Kris walked in not looking surprised. "Tao you baked again?" Tao nodded smiling wide. "I thought you said you weren't going to bake anymore after what happened last time." Kris said yawning. "Well yeah I said that but I changed my mind." He said showing him the cupcake he made. "What's the special occasion? I know it's not our birthdays or Taemin's or Key's or you parent's............oh forget it just kick me for forgetting what it is I deserve it." Tao laughed and shook his head. 

"It's to say I'm sorry." Kris opened his eyes and frowned. "For what?" "Well you had something planned and even though I knew that Taemin and Key came over and I told them to spend the night and then Minho and Jonghyun are coming over later and it's going to take all day to get them to where they won't fight anymore. I ruined what you were planning so I'm sorry." Tao mumbled looking down at   the floor. Kris took the cupcake and hugged Tao. "You act like you just killed someone or something Tao it's not that big of a deal. I mean yeah I put some work into what I was planning but it's not like I wasn't prepared for something like this to happen. We can just do something else later. Don't worry so much about it." 

Kris took a bite of Tao's cupcake and smiled. "You can't bake sweety." He said laughing. Tao laughed and hit Kris's chest. "Shut up I know but at least I made it look nice." "I love you." Kris kissed Tao sitting the cupcake on the table so he could hug Tao properly. "Ugh." I groaned quietly. "AWWWW!!!!!" Taemin sqealed clapping his hands together. "Hyung that's sweet don't groan like it's annoying." He said hitting my arm lightly. "It's not annoying or anything I'm just not into the lovey dovey stuff. That's your's and Onew's thing." There was a knock at the door and Tao ran for it.

~**Tao's P.O.V**~

I opened the door and silently Minho and Jonghyun walked in. It felt the temperature in the room dropped and there was a dark aura surrounding both of them. "Minho!" Taemin yelled running into Minho's arms. Minho smiled a small smile and hugged him back. "Hey Tae. How was your stay at Hotel Taoris?" "It was fine but are you ok? Are you bruised anywhere? Does anything hurt? Did you go to a doctor? Do I have to kill Jonghyun?" Taemin asked glaring at Jonghyun. "I'm fine don't worry." Key walked into the room and the temperature dropped even lower. 

He walked past Jonghyun without even looking at him and sat down on the couch. "Key I-"Shut up. Don't talk to me." Jonghyun pouted and sat in the chair farthest from Key. "So umm who's hungry?" I asked looking around the room. No one said anything or even moved.  "Minho I saw you perk up. Are you hungry? Key made breakfast this morning. Do you want some?" He nodded smiling. "Good. Me, Kris, Taemin, and Minho are going to eat. If anyone else wants to come you are free to follow into the kitchen." I said leading everyone into the kitchen. 

As soon as the door closed I put my ear to the door to listen to Jonghyun and Key. "Joungmal meeyanheh." Jonghyun mumbled. "Shut up." Key snapped. "Please forgive me Key I just got jealous. I didn't even hit him that hard. He didn't bruise or anything. Sure he bled a little bit but everyone bleeds it's just normal!" "Look Jonghyun I know that you got jealous but Minho is one of your best friends. You couldn't have just asked him about it or something? Was it really necissary to knock the air out of him? Do you have any idea how upset Taemin was? How much he cried......how much I cried...." Key whispered the last part shakily. 

I heard shifting around and Key crying louder. "Why are you crying?" Jonghyun asked sitting down infront of Key. "Because you know I don't like it when you fight! Just seeing you hit someone reminds me of junior high. You know it still upsets me Jonghyun." "I swear I'm not going to start that again. Fighting was just a way to vent out everything I was holding in but as long as I'm with you I don't need to fight because you make me so happy. I'm sorry for hitting Minho last night I just thought he was looking at you and I got mad. We just got back together I don't want to loose you."

Jonghyun wiped off Key's face gently brushing his hand across his face. "Jonghyun you are such a dork." Key said hugging Jonghyun and shoving his face into Jonghyun's neck. Jonghyun kissed Key. "Mmmm Jonghyun no." Key whined as Jonghyun kissed his neck. "I love you." Jonghyun mumbled. "Stop! Stop! Not here. If I can't do it you guys can't either. Seperate." Kris said walking into the livingroom and yanking Jonghyun from Key.

I walked out crossing my arms. "Who said you cant?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Well I thought since you're still a little bit hurt you wouldn't want to do it." "I do but I can last without it. Which makes me wonder. How about we have a little competition? Let's see who can last the longest without ." All the boys stared at me. "What happens if we win?" Minho was the first to ask. "Ummm you can do whatever you want with me for a whole day. I would say do whatever with whoever but I don't know if everyone would be ok with that." "I'm not ok with what you first said! I don't want anyone else touching you." Kris said pouting. 

"Oh quit pouting I'm going to win." I said confidently. "What makes you so sure?" Key asked now smirking. "Don't get me wrong I'm sure that this is going to be hard but from what I've seen you and Jonghyun are going to be the first ones to go because Jonghyun likes to do it and you get weak when he says he loves you. Taemin I'm sure can last a bit without it and Minho I don't know about you because you don't really do anything."

Minho smiled. "So what do you say? Is it a competition?" I asked holding out my hand. Everyone nodding shaking my hand. "Alright so who wants to go see a movie? I wanted to see that new Batman movie that just came out it looks really cool." I said pulling out my laptop. "Hold on we need rules for this competition. If not this is going to be a complete disaster." Taemin said sitting down next to me. "Ok. Teasing is aloud but only minor teasing. You can provoke other players and it does not matter who you just as long as you someone you are out. Everyone stop looking at me like I'm crazy because I know all of you have thought about how it would be to someone other then your lover.

The competition isn't over until only one person hasn't had yet so someone is going to have with someone other then their lover anyway. We can have teams but only teams of two. The person who wins can do whatever they want with whoever they want for the whole day. The losers must go a whole week without having or touching himself. Is that good enough for the rules?" Everyone sighed and nodded. "Ok so let me get this straight you're giving us permission to cheat?" Jonghyun asked. "I don't have the rights to tell everyone that they can cheat. I do give Kris permission to cheat on me ONCE." I said putting emphesis on the once part. "Cheat on me twice and I will beat you like dog." Kris shook his head. "Not like i want to." "Ok so the competition starts now. Everyone pick a partner." 

Everyone gathered around me. "Tao!" They all yelled. "Ok let's try this again. Everyone pick a partner. Since aparently everyone wants me I'll pick mines first. I choose Taemin." Taemin locked his arms with mine and smiled sticking his tounge out at everyone else. "I choose Kris." Jonghyun said quickly. "Looks like me and you are partners Minho." Key said walking over to Minho. Minho sighed and nodded. "Ok you guys let's go." Taemin held my hand as we walked into the theater. "You hungry?" He asked beaming at me. 

~**Kris's P.O.V**~

I watched Taemin buy food for Tao and how well they got together and felt myself getting upset. "You know what they're doing don't you?" Jonghyun asked sitting down. "Huh?" I asked confused. "They're trying to make their lovers jealous. You know how people do stupid things when they're mad and that's what they want you to do. They're trying to get you and Minho so mad and deprived of that you'll have no other choise but to each other." Jonghyun ate his frys nonchalantly waiting for me to catch on. I watched them for a bit and finally agreed. 

"Wow they're really good." I said in awe. "Well how about we do the same thing? We've been best friends for a while so we don't have to act like we're close we just have to get a little bit closer." He smiled and winked at me. I didn't feel strange being around Jonghyun like this so I agreed. "Yeah alright sure." "Wait though. Didn't Tao said if you cheated he beat you like a dog?" Jonghyun asked nervously. "Only if I do it twice meaning either I stay with you through the whole game or we just don't get to close." 

Key looked over at us and tsked. "Yah Jonghyun who said you can cheat?!" He yelled scowling. "Come on babe get in the spirit of the game. I know I'm not the only one on your mind 24/7." "Yes you are but by the way you're talking I can tell I'm not on yours. Fine. If you want it to be like that then I'll just be with Minho." Key walked over to Minho and kissed him forcefully. Jonghyun's eyes grew wide and he immideatly stood up. 

Tao walked over and hit Key and Jonghyun's heads together still pulling on their hair afterwards. "Oh my frigging goodness you two shut up! This is supposed to be fun not some drama show I mean really! Can you two stop fighting for five minutes?!" He yelled annoyed. Key pouted crossing his arms. "I'm sorry but he started it he was flirting with Kris." Tao closed his eyes letting out a long sigh and let go of the boys hair still having his fist balled up. "Look. Kris can do whatever the hell he wants! I told him he could because it's a game. Now please stop fighting you're making me mad and giving me a headache. I just want to hang out but this is like really not working."

Tao slumped down into a seat and laid his head down. "Ahh I always make you so stressed out I always feel so bad what should I do?" "Where is Onew?" Tao asked sitting up quickly. "He's been in his room and out of the house ever since the last time you saw him. We haven't even seen him lately." He held out his hand. "Phone. Someone give me a phone Onew should hang out with us too maybe that'll help him cheer up."

~**Tao's P.O.V**~

"Hey Onew where are you?" I asked walking away from the fight that was about to happen. "Home. Why?" "Because me and the guys are hanging out and I want you to come. We're at the food court in the mall." There was silence on the other side of the phone for a second then a sigh. "I'll call you when I get there." He hung up quickly before I could say anything else. "Is Onew ok?" I asked Taemin sitting back down. "I don't know. Like Key said we haven't even seen him since the last time he was at your house. I supposed he's taking care of himself since he hasn't been arrested for drunk driving." 

"Tao Key keeps flicking me!" Jonghyun wined rubbing his forehead. "Flick him back." I said trying not to laugh. "But that'll start a fight and you're already stressed enough." Taemin stood up and sat Kris down in the chair next to me. "You talk to him. I'm going to take care of the children." He said walking over to Key.

"You ok?" Kris asked rubbing my back. "I'm fine I'm just worried about Onew. He sounded really depressed when I was talking to him." "Why would he be depressed?" I pointed to our little group. "Everyone has someone! I have you, Taemin has Minho, and Key has Jonghyun but Onew doesn't have anyone. He's probably upset because he's alone." I felt someone tap my shoulder lightly. Onew smiled waving. "Hey." He mumbled. "Onew are you ok? The guys said they haven't seen you since the last time you were at my house! Where have you been?!" I asked shaking him. "Clubs, Bars, and my room." 

"Well we're going to see Batman and playing a game to see who can last the longest without . Come play with us." Onew groaned scratching his head. "No I think I'm going to go back home. I haven't gotten to sleep in a few days so I'm tired." "Please." I begged tugging on his sleeve. "Why do you want me to play anyway?" "Because you haven't hung out with us in a long time and since you're my friend I'm worried about you. Just until the game is over that's all the time you have to be with us. You can even be on my team since I'm obviously going to win." Kris kissed my behind my ear. "Sure you are." 

"No Kris I'm not falling for it. Anyway Onew do you want to play?" He shrugged and nodded. "Yeah sure. What are the rules?" "Teasing is aloud but only minor teasing. You can provoke other players and it does not matter who you just as long as you someone you are out. Everyone stop looking at me like I'm crazy because I know all of you have thought about how it would be to someone other then your lover.

The competition isn't over until only one person hasn't had yet so someone is going to have with someone other then their lover anyway. We can have teams but only teams of two. The person who wins can do whatever they want with whoever they want for the whole day. The losers must go a whole week without having or touching himself. Now that you know the rules let's go before we miss our movie." I grabbed Onew's hand and dragged him into the theater. "If you keep frowning like that  you'll get frown lines." Onew looked over at me and slowy leaned in for a kiss. "I like you Tao."