A New Life

My Alien Lover

~**Kris's P.O.V**~

Why do I have a feeling Tao is lying to me about why my pants were down? Eunjeong hasn't been awake ever since Tao knocked her out even when I was asleep I'm sure she was sleeping. "Tao what about Eunjeong?" I asked pointing to the girl passed out in the corner. He turned around biting his lip wide eyed. "Honestly I'm not sure how to wake her up. I think she's just sleeping so she should wake up soon. If she's not just sleeping then she's under a spell and she won't wake up until I say so which would be never." I looked over at him and tapped my foot impatiantly. "Fine I'll see if I can wake her up." He walked over to her and took off his ear rings. "Eunjeong wake up." He whispered bringing her face close to his. Jealousy burned inside of me like wood on fire but I couldn't do anything. She didn't wake up so he took off a few of his bracelets off and tried again. "Wake up." He whispered again this time sounding a bit annoyed. Her eyes fluttered open and she jumped noticing how close he was to her. "Oh good you're awake." Tao said putting his jewlery back on and standing up. "Looks like either I took off too much jewlery when I knocked you out or you're weaker than I thought. Which ever one it is I don't care I'll be leaving now." She stood up and hugged him from behind. "You do not want to do that. Just let go and find a human to marry or whatever." "Oh no I do want it." She said biting his ear. "Why is it always me? Just leave before I knock you out and leave you someplace in the forest." I ripped her off of him and threw her out of the ship. "Goodbye!" Not noticing what I did I huffed and slammed the door shut. "Kris?" He asked looking up at me. "Is there something wrong?" I felt my face get hot. "N-No I was just getting impatiant. Let's go get a house already." He didn't move he just stood and stared at me wide eyed. "God you're cute." I said outloud. "What?" Tao asked with his eyes growing wider. "Nothing! I didn't say anything." "You said I was cute." He said smiling. "I was talking to....that picture of that monkey over there!" I said running over to the painting of the monkey.

"I just....really like....monkeys. Haven't I told you before?" His smile fade and his head dropped. "No you haven't. Let's go get a house so we won't have to stay in the cramped ship." He ran out of the ship covering his face. I watched him run behind a tree and waited for him to come out. After a while I got impatient and walked over to him. He was sitting on the ground crying. "What's wrong?" I asked sitting next to him. "Nothing I'm just...homesick I guess." He mumbled turning to face the other way. "You guess?" "Yeah I guess. All of a sudden I can't stop crying. Go find a house without me and come back to get me later." I pulled him in for a hug and stood up with him in my arms. "I'm not going to leave you alone." Tao pushed away and wiped his face off. "Ok let's go." I held his hand and pulled him down the streets of Seoul. We stopped infront of a house with two stories and a nice backyard. "Lets move here." Tao stopped and pointed to the sign. "We have to call that number and tell that person we're living in this place now." I opened the door to the house and looked around. "Why?" "Because that's what humans do! We can't just live here without paying or telling anyone or else they'll think we're homeless." He took his phone out and called the number on the sign. "Hello? Yes we'll be living in your house now. The one that you're selling yes. Yeah. Ok. Alright thank you." I hugged him from behind and put my chin on his head. "Did he say yes?" His body stiffened.

"Y-Yeah we got the house." He said his voice cracking a bit. I pulled out my teleporter and and pointed it to all the rooms around the house. Furniture showed up all around the house quickly. "I didn't know our devices would work on Earth." He said pulling away from my hug. "Usually they wouldn't but I messed with a few things inside of it and now they should work almost anywhere." I said plopping down on the couch. Tao hit my legs and motioned for me to move. I opened my legs and smirked. Red faced and wide eyed he sat between them and laid back so that his head was on my stomach. "We have to get jobs soon Kris. The guy who owns the house will be taking money from us every month and if we don't have the money he'll kick us out and we'll be homeless. Do you think we're actually going to be ok living here on Earth?" He asked turning onto his stomach to look at me. "We'll be fine don't worry about anything." 

~**Tao's P.O.V**~

Kris smiled and ran his fingers through my hair. His hands felt nice as they rubbed against my sides. "I'm hungry." He said standing up stretching. I looked at him angrily and kicked his leg. "Oww what was that for?" He asked grabbing his leg. "For making me hungry when we don't have any food." I lied. "Let's go eat." He said picking me up off the couch. I put my hand over his heart and looked up at him. His heart was racing as I came closer. My lips pressed against his softly. He and bit on my bottem lip begging for entrance. I granted it and felt his tongue explore my wet cavern. After a while I pulled away noticing I didn't shut off half of his brain before kissing him. "Sorry." I mumbled running up to my room. He chased me but ended up getting his face slammed in the door. "Wait Tao come out so we can talk about this! I think when your door hit my face you broke my nose!" I opened the door wide eyed. "Really?" "No." He said pushing me onto the bed. Kris swooped down and devoured my neck. "A-Ah Kris stop!" I screamed trying not to moan. "Your mouth might say no but your body says yes." He said slipping his hands up my shirt. A surpressed moan melted from my throat. "The sounds you make are so beautiful Tao. Moan for me baby." I did as he asked and moaned. "Kris stop please." I wined shivering as he kissed behind my ear. He sat up straddling my hips.

"What's wrong?" I scoffed at him wide eyed and pointed at him. "This! What you're doing is wrong! We're best friends and what you're doing isn't ok. Doing things like this....we shouldn't." His head tilted to the right a bit in confusion. "What do you mean? Just because we're best friends doesn't mean we can't have any fun." He said on my bottom lip. I gulped trying to get my voice not to crack. "We can have fun but not this kind of fun. This is what lovers do a-and we aren't lovers Kris. Do you understand what I'm saying?" He groaned in annoyance and sat up again. "Fine. I guess I'll just make you fall for me starting now. Let's go on a date." My body shivered uncontrolably as he gave me one more bite on my sweet spot. "Kris what did you just do?" I asked pulling him down closer to me. "I bit your neck probably where your sweet spot is concidering how much you shivered and moaned." He pulled me up off the bed and out the front door. "Oh ok. So where do you want to go?" I asked smiling and swinging his hand around like a child. "Umm I don't know any places around here. You're the one who studies about humans while I play video games. What have you learned about this place?" He walked towards the city looking around facinated. "Nothing really. Let's go eat and see what the foods like here." I pulled him into a resturaunt and sat down at a table near the back. "May I take your order?" I held up a hand and shooed her away. "Just a second please." I mumbled. "Kris what is this stuff? Where is the dragon heart and fairy juice?" Kris shrugged. "I don't know but some of this stuff looks kinda good. What about the squid? It looks alright doesn't it?

We should get that and split it just in case one of us doesn't like it." He smiled at me then flagged down the waitress. "Could we get the squid please?" He said pointing to the picture. She nodded and ran off to the kitchen. I looked around in awe until something interrupted my thoughts. Kris's hand slipped into mine quickly. I jumped and pulled away. He looked over at me confused and a bit hurt then turned away. Before I could say anything the lady came back with our food. "Thank you." I said softly. Kris picked up a piece and held it infront of me. I bit the squid and pulled it out of his hand hungrily. "Woah there tiger calm down." He said laughing as he fed me another piece. I picked up a piece and held it infront of him. He tried to get it but I held it higher and higher until he finally grabbed my arm and ate it staring straight at me. I pulled away blushing. "Kris 1, Tao 0." He said happily now feeding himself. I blew my hair from my face and sighed watching him eat. He glanced over at me and smirked. "Something I can help you with?" He asked chewing a piece of squid like gum. "Chew with your mouth closed that would be nice." I said laughing. He came to my ear and chewed as loud as he could. I hit him playfully gaining a kiss on the cheek. I touched my face where he kissed with a racing heart. 

"Tao I'm finished eating." He wined pushing the plate over to me. "Jeez did you get enough?" I asked looking at the plate that was now mostly empty. He smiled lazily and nodded. "Neh." I ate the rest quickly trying not to interact with Kris anymore. Unfortunatly as soon as I was done paying for the food he pulled me out of the place and into a shop. I looked around confused for a second until I noticed what all was in the store. "Why are we here?" I asked with a dry throat. "I just wanted to look around. Do you want anything?" He asked waving a lolipop infront of me. "You know I can't say no to candy!" I ran around happily grabbing everything I could. I put it all at the check out and watched Kris pay anxiously. "Yummy! Gimme gimme gimme!" I said trying to get the candy from Kris. "Not unless you promise me something." I stopped and sighed. "I should've known there was a catch. What is it?" "Promise me that you will go on a real date with me at least once. This is just getting to know the neighborhood I want something with just the two of us together." I stared at him misty eyed. "Aish this guy. Fine just give me my damn candy." I held out my hand waiting for my candy. Kris handed it to me and happily hugged my waist. I wanted to push him away but at the same time I was happy to be this close to my hyung. 

A/N: Aish I know Tao and Kris and Chinese but I didn't think about it until after I wrote this so just pretend they're Korean for now ;D lol yeah