False Alarm

My Alien Lover

~**Kris's P.O.V**~

"Tao I'm board there isn't anything to do!" I wined hanging upside down on the couch. Tao ignored me with his eyes glued to the TV. "Hey. Hey! Hey!! Stop ignoring me! What is so intresting about this anyway?" He pulled me off the couch and pointed to the sky on the Television. "Is that one of our ships?!" He asked in a panic. I moved closer to the TV and sighed. "Nah these humans are idiots it's not even a ship. They're just trying to make good TV calm down Tao." I watched him pace the room nervously. "I can't calm down! I ran away from home and I'm the king and queens only son! They're going to find us Kris and when they do it's going to be off with your head and I'll be grounded for life! What are we supposed to do when that happens?!" He asked shaking me like rattle. "Tao stop shaking me you're making me feel sick!" I said covering my mouth. He jumped back in disgust. "Eww go get a trash can." I stood up and hugged Tao from behind. His body relaxed and his breathing went back to normal. "Are you calm now?" He nodded holding my arms trying to pry them off of him. My grasp got tighter and he gasped in surprise. "Kris let go." His hand went up to his bracelets threatening to take them off. "I will not hesitate to use my powers on you." "I have powers too." I whispered tugging on Tao's ear. "I'm stronger so I can resist you." He said getting quieter. "We'll see about that."

I slipped my gloves off and brought his face inches from mine. "Tao listen to me." I said staring into his eyes. He mumbled something I couldn't hear trying to move away. "Stay. Listen to me Tao. You're under my control now." Tao nodded not once taking his eyes off of mine. I kissed him and he gladly kissed back. "I love you. It's so easy to say it when you're only half concious but when you're awake fully everytime I try to say it I just get stuck. Why can't it be this easy when you're fully awake? Please fall for me Tao." I kissed his forehead hugging him tight. My chest tightened up letting me know it was time to awake him up before I started crying. "Awaken." I ordered snapping at him. He blinked a few times then looked at me concerned. "Why are you crying what happened?" I shook my head turning away. "I just got something in my eyes it's fine." Tao turned me around and blew into my eye. "Let me get it out for you." He mumbled. I watched him blow and how close his lips were to mine. Without thinking I grabbed his neck and kissed him. Shocked he pulled away wide eyed. "K-Kris I--" Before he could finish I went up to my room and locked the door. I slid down the door and cried with my legs pulled up to my chest. "This is harder then I thought it would be." I mumbled to myself arching my head back so it hit the door. There was a rumble and suddenly Tao fell into my room screaming. "How the hell do you handle that?" He asked fixing his clothes. "Handle what?" I asked not looking at him.

"Teleporting! I feel like my body was streatched out and everything." He sat next to me moving my face so that I was looking at him. "Look at me when I talk to you. Now what was up with the kiss earlier?" He asked turning red. "Nothing I just....need a girlfriend or something." His eyes got wide. "N-Neh I guess we both do don't we?" He looked at the ground. "So that kiss ealier was just you trying to get rid of a little lust." I watched him stand up and force the door open. "Wait no that's not how it was!" I yelled running after him. "Then how was it hmm? No explination? I didn't think so." He slammed his bedroom door shut angrily locking it taking the teleporter with him. "It's because I love you silly." I whispered to myself hoping silently that he heard. 

~**Tao's P.O.V**~

"I knew Kris didn't like me but I didn't think he would use me." I talked to myself laying on my bed crying. My lights were off so I couldn't see anything. Kris was banging on my bedroom door begging me to open it. "Please let me talk to you Tao! Open the door so we can talk!" He yelled. I turned up my music loud enough to drown everything out and slowly fell asleep. 

The Next Morning

The next morning didn't go as smoothly as normal. "Hey Tao." Kris said smiling. "Hi." I said not looking at him. He grabbed my wrist and harshly pulled me back. "Look at me when I'm talking to you. I'm sorry about the kiss yesterday I wasn't just using you to let off a little lust or anything I was just confused." "Confused about what?" I asked not able to keep my voice from shaking. "About alot of things. You were just so close to me and I just...I don't know. Please stop behing mad at me though. I can't stand being alone like this." He hugged me burrowing his face into my neck. "Kris you're hurting me." I cried. He lightened his grip still face still in my neck. "Not physically. Mentally. Just let me go Kris." My neck became wet with tears. "I'm sorry Tao please forgive me. Please. I'm sorry." I pulled away and ran outside. I ran to the ship and went inside. Eunjeong was inside crying. "Tao?" She asked turning around wiping her running mascara off. I sat next to her still crying. "What's wrong with you?" She asked softly. "It's just difficulties at home." "Where's Kris? You guys are like always together."

I shook my head. "He's at home." She still has mascara running down her face in her tears. "What's wrong with you?" I asked wiping her face. "I met this human that is perfect but I can't tell him and it's really stressing." I nodded understanding her problem. "I'm having the same problem." "You met a girl you like?" She asked sounding surprised. "Yeah. Why is that such a surprise to you?" She shook her head and shrugged. "Nothing nevermind." I moved closer wiping her face clean of all the black streaks from eyeliner and mascara. Once I was done all her makeup was off. "You look alot prettier without your makeup." I mumbled staring into her eyes. "Your eyes are really entrancing Tao." She kissed me softly pressing against me. I pulled away pursing my lips. "I-I'm sorry I really shouldn't have done that. I just was so close to you and honestly I've had some feelings for you secretly but I know how much you hate me  so I tried to stay far away from you." She said stumbling around. I stood up and kissed her again. "Next time instead of just running away just tell me. I might not like you that much but I'm still from Veleno and us 'alians' have to stick together right? If you like me just tell me."

"I like you Tao. I like you alot and I wasn't able to tell you on Veleno because you were always so busy and stressed I didn't want to stress you out more because I know you don't like me and if you knew I liked you then I thought you'd feel bad for not liking me back and running away so I just thought that I'd keep the act going and hide my feelings."   She bit her lip playing with her fingers nervously. I smiled at sat back down. "I guess you aren't all that bad. Where you acting that way just to hide how you felt for me?" She nodded sitting next to me. "So how do you really act? I thought you were a stuck up rich girl but if that's not how you are I want to know the real you." Her face was red and she was smiling wide. "We kissed! I feel so happy right now. Huh? Oh the real me. I don't like myself honestly I think I'm annoying. I'm actually really perky and shy and blush alot." I picked up her chin so she was facing me and smiled. "I can see that. It's not annoying I think it's cute. Could I try something on you? Kris showed me something and I'm wondering if I know how to do it right." She nodded still smiling. I felt bad about what I was about to do and thought about knocking her out but I changed my mind. My lips latched onto her neck and slowly made a bruise. "T-Tao what are you doing?" She asked gripping tighter onto my shirt. "I'm sorry." I said before biting her sweet spot. She bit her lip trying not to moan. "Eunjeong I'm sorry. I-I'm going through hard times and Kris did that to me and I was just wondering how to do it but now I know I can do it so I'm just going to go now. I didn't really mean for this to happen honestly." I stood up and headed towards the door.

"No wait. Even though you just made two love bites on my neck I don't know why you're freaking out. I liked it." She hugged me wrapping her small arms around my waist. "What about the human that you like? You can't like me and him." I turned around cupping her cheek. "You'll be happier with the human. Can we still be friends though? Will you stop being stuck up and act yourself from now on?" I pecked her lips and smiled. "Yeah I'll be myself from now on as long as you stop hating me. I'd love to be friends and maybe you can meet my human sometime. If I ever get the guts to tell him how I feel." She opened the ships doors and walked out with me following behind. "Do you want me to talk to him? I can convinse him how great you are and see if he likes you." I asked. "That would be great but I want to try and do this for myself. You should get back to your human too. Oh and Kris is hiding behind that tree so yeah you should go talk to him." I turned around and pulled him from behind the tree. "Ow ow ow ow stop pulling on my ear!" He cried trying to pull away. "Why are you here?" I asked trying not to yell. "I was trying to talk to you but then you ran off so I wanted to know where you were going. I'm sorry just stop pulling on my ear it really hurts!" He cried loudly. I let him go and rolled my eyes. "Why didn't you just wait for me to get home?" I asked through my teeth. "Because sometimes when people get mad they go out and do stupid stuff. I just didn't want you to get hurt." He hugged me tight not acknowlaging Eunjeong behind me. 

~**Eunjeong**~

Tao is so stupid! I cannot believe he got a girlfriend Kris obviously loves him! I watched Kris hug him tighter with tears in his eyes. "Why don't you tell him?" I asked whispering to Kris. "I can't. I've tried so many times and I just choke up. Last night I kissed him and I can't tell him why so now he thinks I just did it to get rid of some lust. He's furious with me and I don't know what to do about it." He whispered back. I looked at Tao amused at how far he'd burried his face into Kris's chest. "Hey Tao I have a question to ask." I said. "What is it?" He asked not moving from Kris's arms. "I can't ask it with Kris around." He backed away from Kris and turned to me. I pulled him back into the ship and closed the door. "You love Kris don't you?" His eyes grew wide at the sudden question. "Yeah but only as a friend. We're like brothers." I shook my head. "The human you told me about earlier was made up wasn't she? You were just trying to hide the fact that you're gay. I don't care about it gay guys are cool with me. Is that one of the reasons you don't like me?" He covered his face with his hands and nodded. "Yes ok I admit it. I'm in love with Kris and he hurts me so much. Eunjeong help me!" I moved his hands from his face and wiped his face off. "Tell him now. Go out there and tell him how you feel." "He doesn't like me and if I tell him it's going to ruin our friendship." I can't tell Tao because Kris made me promise not to tell. "Promise you won't tell him I like him!" Tao said holding my shoulders. "Fine I promise." I facepalmed and went back outside. Kris was still standing there waiting for Tao. Tao came out and stood betweeen us. "Ok you guys I'm getting a bit hungry. I'm going to go see if my human wants to have lunch. Bye boys!" I waved and ran off. "I hope they finally realize they're in love with eachother. I can't believe how oblivious they both are." I said to myself. "Hey do you want to grab some lunch?" I asked the guy on the other line. "Yeah sure I'll meet you at your place alright?" He said quickly. "Alright I'll meet you in a bit. Bye Jjong." "Bye."