Jini's First Stop.

A LOVE TO FULFILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER FIVE

 

“Eomma.. I’m going to find that guy now.. Please help me. How can I find a guy whose face is still a question mark to me?” She said while taking a look at her mom’s photo.

 

Jini took a deep sigh.

 

Jini is living at Jeju. They have a house their where she and her mother stayed for  two years before her mother died.. They have always been alone with her mom.. because her mom wants a peaceful place to live in.. Jini haven’t continued her college because she want to take good care of her sick mother. Her busy father, though he knows that his wife is sick having a leukemia, he never knew that his wife already died.. That’s one of her mother’s wish.. because she don’t want to interfere his business because the business they have is really playing the market well.

 

ON THE MEAN TIME,

She already took a bus going to the airport.. she would want to start her search in Busan. Because it was where her mom met that guy.

She noticed that there’s a phone right where she sitted. She checked it. It was really a phone. An iPhone. She was planning to gave it to the bus driver but she worries a lot that it may not be returned back to the right owner. So she kept that phone.

 

Hours passed then finally that phone rang.

 

[Sehun… calling]

 

“It must be the owner..” Jini said then immediately answered the phone.

 

“Yoboseo”.

“Ne. Yoboseo. Thanks for answering the phone. I am the owner of the phone.” Said on the other line.

“Gurae.. Don’t worry your phone is in good hands ahjussi.” Jini answered.

“Mwo?! Ahjussi?!?! Yah! Ahjumma! I’m only 20 years old! Don’t call me ahjussi..” Yelled the guy on the other line.

“Jeosonghamnida.. oh. I’m still at the airport. Meet me here before I take the flight.” Jini said

“Ok. We’ll be there in a while.” He answered then he already hung up.

 

MEANWHILE on the other line.

 

“aish! We have to go back to airport again!” Luhan said very annoyed.

“Can you just let that phone? Just buy another one..” Sehun encouraged luhan.

“andwae! That was mom’s birthday gift to me.. I won’t be having something like that again.” He answered.

“Mwo? Are you crazy?! There’s a lot of iPhone here in Korea! I can bring the shops right infront of you if that’s what you want?” Sehun laughed

“You don’t understand me Sehunnie! That was my mother’s gift! Arasseo?! She gave that to me.. that has a sentimental value.. Don’t you even know what does ‘sentimental value’ means?” Yelling at Hongki.

“ara! Ara! Gurae! Let’s quickly go back to airport before she leave.” Sehun answered.

 

They immediately went back to airport.. Suddenly, they haven’t get Luhan’s phone because it took them so long to go back to airport that made Jini already took the flight going to Busan.

 

“Aish! Where is she?” Sehun asked.

“Oh no!” Luhan said.

 

They call his number again.

 

“Mianhae.. I was not able to wait for you.. but I honestly wanna return your phone.. I just don’t wanna miss the flight. Mianhae.” Jini apologized.

“Alright. Where did you go? We’ll be there.” Luhan said which made Sehun’s eyes get real wide. He can’t believe that they will only be at Jeju for only an hour or two.

Jini gave the exact location where she is.

 

“Are you serious Hyung?” Sehun asked.

“Yes. I’m dead serious. Let’s just go back here some other time. Besides, that’s Busan, we can still roam around there.. since my relatives are also there.” Luhan answered.

 

Sehun has nothing to do about it. He just agreed.

They flew immediately to Busan.

 

At Busan,

 

They rode on a bus.. Luhan sat beside a girl and Sehun sat near them.. Luhan again borrowed Luhan’s phone then called his number again.

 

Suddenly..

 

Luhan's heard his ringtone. [imagine the intro of GROWL’]

He wonders where on earth could that ringtone be.. then suddenly, the girl beside him answered the phone..

 

“Yoboseo..” Jin is already holding the phone on her ears.. then slowly realized that the one beside him and the owner of the phone is just the same person.. she slowly turned her head towards Luhan. Luhan does the same way..

 

“Neo?!?!” Jini was shocked.

Luhan nods slowly..

“Aish!! Here!” Jini immediately hung the phone and gave it to Luhan.

“Don’t call me ahjumma again huh?! I am only just 19 years old. NAAAAYNTEEEEEEN!” Jini yelled.

“You’re the one who called me ahjussi first..” Luhan answered. “

“Whatever!” Jiyeon immediately went down the bus when the bus already stopped.

 

Sehun doesn’t know what’s happening..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter