Suho [The Boyfriend]

A LOVE TO FULFILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE

Suho~

Suho is Jini's boyfriend for three years. He is sweet, caring and loving boyfriend.. Beyond Jini's knowledge, he has an unfinished love affair with her past girlfriend.. But he's still seeing Jini bacause Jini had been his life the past three years. He met Jini one day at a coffee shop. He thought that Jini is his girlfriend because they have the same back view angle so he mistakenly gave Jiyeon a kiss on the cheek that made her slap him so hard.. That's how their lovestory began.. 

Suho is practicing medicine at a hospital at Seoul.. so he's really busy.. One month after he got the news that Jini's mother passed away, Jini gave him a visit at the hospital where he was.

"wae?" Suho asked

"Nothing.. I just want to see you." Jini said.

"Mwo? Something's wrong isn't it? Tell me" Suho frowned

Jini took a deep breathe.

She nodded.

"What? Tell me?" Suho again asked

"I have to leave for a while.." Jini said.

Suho seriously looked at him.

"Where are you going?" Suho asked

"I have to go abroad.." Jiini said.. But the truth is.. she'll just be at Korea to find the guy that her mother is talkin about.

"Why suddenly go to abroad? You are going to your dad?" He asked irritably like he can't believe that she is really leaving..

"No. I just have to fix something.. But I'll be back for sure.." Jini clamly said.

"What if you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter