Luhan [adventure finder]

A LOVE TO FULFILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

Luhan~

His family migrated to US when he was 10 years old. He was known to ba a mama's boy... He is also close to his older brother and a younger sister.. His father is a world-known architect that's why at a young age he already travelled a lot of places around the world.. His next target is to travel all over Korea, his favorite country because he were there before when he was young because of his father's work. He feels like his life would be incomplete without roaming around South Korea.

It is summer when he arrived at Seoul. All alone. He immediately go to Sehun's place to stay in. Sehun is one of his childhood Korean friend which he usually see during his around the world travel. Sehun is also from a well-off family so he can also afford to travel anywhere in the world. 

"Yah! We need to go to Jeju tomorrow!" Luhan said while unpacking his things from his bag.

"Mwo?! You want to go there immediately? Why so early, hyung?" Sehun asked.

 

Btw, Luhan is well-accustomed to Korean language, tradition and everything about Korea. His 100% Chinese but he's 101% Korean ^^

 

"I can't stay here at Seoul any longer." Luhan answered.

"Wae hyung? Are you a terrorist who needs to hide? or something?" Sehun asked.

Luhan looked at him blankly. "Aish! this kid!!... I only got 6 months to stay here okay? We need to hurry up!" Luhan answered while  he continue unpacking his t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter