Jini [In search]

A LOVE TO FULFILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

Park Jini~

She came from a rich family but her father is too busy abroad for a business. He only met her father twice a year, during her birthday and during Christmas. She's so lucky enough if her dad stayed for a week. Her mother died only couple of months ago. 

*month before her mother died* 

"Jini-ah.. Remember when we were at Busan? When I told you A cute boy offered his seat on me on the crowded bus?" Her mom recalls

"oh.." Jini nods. "Wae suddenly tell that eomma?" She asked her mom.

"Nothing. I encountered that boy many times at the same bus after that... I told him before, I'm going to introduce my daughter to him so that he can have playmate.. But I never saw him after that day and I never get the chance to get his name..

--FLASHBACK---

"Look Look.. This is my cute baby girl.. wanna play with her next time?" Jini's mom showed Jini's baby pic.

"Ne. Ahjumma.." THe little boy nodded.

"Ohhh?! Ahjumma?! Don't call me ahjumma anymore.. Just call me "eo-mo-ni"" 

THe little boy just nod.

"You want to meet my daughter?" she again ask..

"Ne. I want to marry her." the little boy said which made Jini's mom burst into laughter.

"Gurae?! Sure you can marry her." she answered as she pinched the half of the boy's cheek. "ah majja! You can keep it." gave baby jiyeon's photo.

 

-----END of FLASH BACK--------------

 

"Mwo-yo?! Are you crazy mom? Seriously, you want me to find him to marry?" Jini yelled

"Yes. That's what I want you to do.." Jini's m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter