what?!

Kissing Snowflakes [ TaeNy Versison of Playful Kiss]

Am I dreaming? Is this really happening? If I close my eyes will he disapper? I closed my eyes and was ready to open them. One, two, three. What?! It's not a dream. Out of all people, why him? That feeling when, you and your crush are living under the same roof, you can't doing about because you dad is finally with his childhood friend that he haven't seen after moving Seoul. Yeah, I bet you never had that feeling. Suddenly Taeyeon's mom called him to come and take my stuff. He took my stuff and went in. I thought to myself. Really, more punishment. Don't I deserve a Kpop album instead of this. I signed and when inside the house. When I was sitting with my father and with Taeyeon's mom and dad. They were talking about how they went looking for after they saw us on the news bout the earthquake. Then Taeyeon's mom ask me is we knew each other, since we are both in the same year. My response to that was " well, everyone k

I guess, he is a pretty good student after al... but no one likes him. Do they?

"What?"

"Well, his personality is a little werid. He's always acting arrogant and looking down on others."

I thought to myself," you got that right". She contiuned, " Just look at him now! He don't have any girlfriends, does he?"

I smiled and said, "Oh well." Once I thought about it, he doesn't seem close with any girl. What a relief. Then slowly I noticed a little boy coming down the stairs with a yellow polo shirt and black pants. I was guess he was Taeyeon's little brother. He was so adorable. Too cute to be hated. Too cute to be left alone. His name was Kim Eun-Jo. But I will just all him Eun-Jo. He is in the 4th grade. Aww.. how cute. His mother introduced me to him, " Eun-Jo, this is Tiffany noona. Say hello." He didn't say anything like I was crazy. Like he just came out of the market and saw a homo asking for money in the corner. Then he said, " I'm not saying hi to her." 

"Why?"

"She looks dumb."

What? Too cute to be hated, too cute to be left alone, too cute my . So he's just a mini verison of Taeyeon. Looks down to down on people.

Great. I even got rejected by a 9 year old. Then Eun Jo got scolded by his mother. Hehe. That's what he deserves. Then their ( Taeyeon & Eun Jo) mom told Taeyeon to take my things upstairs. He did. Then I decided to go up after he came back down but he didn't. I guess he went to his room. So I went up. When I saw my room, it was like a princess's room. I lay down flat on to the bed. And then taeyeon came in. I was wearing a skirt so I got right back up. I was so embarrassing... SO EMBARRASSING. Then he left. Then his mom came in. She told me, Don't mind Eun Jo's behavior. He's just trying to be like his brother. Well, that explains it. Then she told me to call her omma. I thought she really considered me as part of the family. Then she showed me a picture of the cutest little boy I ever seen. It was strange because the boy in the picture acted like a girl. When I found out that it was taeyeon, my mind was like.... I can't even put it in words. Then something hit me. Let's just say taeyeon is going to have a surprise.