Mondays~

Being in Love with Kyungsoo

Annyeong! Hmm... my chapters are kind  of short... I wanted to update a longer one, but I'll have to leave it for the next chapter because I'm a bit busy with homework!

Thanks so much for subscribing to my story!! And only after the first chapter too! As I said, this is my first time writing anything so I'm really happy! And your comments are so nice too! :D :D :D Thank-you!

I can't wait to start writing some of the bigger scenes of the story! Hope you guys enjoy~! ^^


The next day Jae In got up at 7:00. She got dressed in her uniform and did her hair and make-up as usual. When she got downstairs there was a delicious smell in the kitchen. “Umma! Are you making pancakes!?” she asked, surprised. Her mum turned around from the stove.

“Yes! I thought I’d do something different and cook you breakfast! Here you go!” she said cheerily, putting three amazing looking pancakes on a plate on the breakfast bench.

“Wow! Daebak!” Jae In said as she dug in hungrily. Her father, who was sitting at the bench next to her put down his paper and sipped his coffee.

“Now, don’t forget Jae In, that it’s your Aunt’s birthday on Friday! Are you going to be getting her anything?” he said with a smile.

“Oh, yes! I hadn’t forgotten!” she replied “I’ll go into the city after school today and buy her a present! Thanks for reminding me Appa!”

He chuckled. “No problem!”

She said goodbye to her parents when she was ready for school and headed out the door~

 

Soon Jae In was on her way to school and before she knew it, half of her classes had already passed. “Ugh, three essays due by Friday?” she groaned as she checked her homework schedule before her science class started. The class had just come in from lunch break and were talking noisily with each other. Jae In was sitting towards to back, looking over her timetable.

“Ah!” suddenly there was a loud noise to Jae In’s left. It was Min Ae, who had just unceremoniously dumped her books on the table and slumped in the seat next to her. “Man, carrying those books is tiring!” she complained.

“Annyeong Min Ae-yah.” Said Jae In.

“Annyeong! How was your weekend?” she said brightly. Jae In thought. She hadn’t really done much. And the only interesting thing that happened was that she cried in the park... Suddenly, she remembered meeting Jong In, but held in her gasp. She’d totally forgotten about that!

“Um… yeah, it was fine!” she said to Min Ae “What about yours?”

“Oh, it was great! I went shopping with Kyungsoo yesterday! Did I tell you? It was so much fun!”

Jae In hung her head. Of course she knew about it! “Oh yeah… it must have been fun…” she said sadly.

“Oh cheer up, pabo! It was nothing that interesting!” Min Ae said. The classroom door opened and three more students walked in, just as the bell rang. It was Kyungsoo. Jae In sighed as both her and Min Ae looked over at him. With him were his two friends, Oh Se Hun and Kim Joon Myun. Those three hung out together all the time. Jae In was pretty sure they were in the same band together, or at least under the same Entertainment label... They sat down near the front of the classroom as the teacher walked in and started the class.

The entire time, Jae In was staring at Kyungsoo. The teacher was so boring that she stopped listening practically as soon as he started talking. She was glad she chose the spot at the back of the classroom too, because she could easily look over at Kyungsoo.

Without realizing she was staring, she looked over to the front seat where he was. He was sitting in-between Joonmyun and Sehun. He was paying attention, looking straight at the teacher and copying notes. He looked so cute when he did that. His eyes were really wide and his mouth slightly open. Se Hun wrote something on a his notebook and showed it to Kyungsoo and he laughed, shushing his dongsaeng so they wouldn’t get in trouble. Jae In couldn’t help but smile too. Ugh, why was he so pretty? It was driving her insane!

Min Ae leaned over and whispered to Jae In. “Your staring is so obvious, you know that right?”

“Oh my god!” Jae In snapped out of it and quickly looked to the front of the classroom.

“Are you two paying attention?” snapped the teacher. Jae In and Min Ae both quickly faced the front. “As I was saying, I will put up a list of topics that would be appropriate for you to do your assignment on, and have you search a bit about each one for the rest of class. I want you to tell me which topic your group has chosen by tomorrow’s class. You will be put into groups of three students…” immediately there was a swarm of whispers as everyone starting picking partners. Jae In and Min Ae nodded at each other, making an unspoken deal that they would choose each other to be in their group. Min Ae instinctively looked over at Kyungsoo, who was making similar gestures with the two either side of him. They looked pretty happy to be in a group together. Se Hun was grinning with excitement and whispering to Kyungsoo.

“-I will be choosing the groups!” the teacher cut in. Everyone went quite. The entire class had disgruntled expressions. “I will choose randomly from the class list. If anyone has any problems, they can come and talk to me!” The class looked back at him, defeated.

“Seo Jun Ki, Jung Seo Young, Kim Joon Myun! You will be working together!” the teacher started naming people off in the class. Jae In and Min Ae looked at each other worriedly, then back to the teacher. “Park Jae In, Kim Min Ae, Do Kyungsoo. You will be group four! Lee Man Ee, Kim Hyo In…” Jae In looked at Min Ae. Min Ae grinned at her. Jae In returned the smile and once again looked over at Kyungsoo. He turned around in his seat and smiled at her. Jae In felt her heart skip a beat as she smiled back. Maybe this assignment wouldn’t be so bad after all!

“You can all go into your groups now at the benches and start looking up these topics!” the teacher said, and starting writing topics up on the board along with questions they would have to answer for their assignments.

Jae In and Min Ae walked over to the bench nearest them that had a school computer on it. Kyungsoo followed them. “Hey guys! Any ideas for topics?” he asked as he walked up to them and joined them at the bench. Jae In looked up at his face. He was about 7 centimetres taller than her and had sort black hair. His skin was perfectly smooth and had a jawline that made Jae In absently stare at his face with slightly open. She shook her head to snap out of it.

“I don’t know. Anything you had in mind?”

“Not really.” Said Kyungsoo. “What about you Min Ae?” She shook her head.

“Hmm, ok. Let’s look some of these up then!” said Kyungsoo, turning around to check the topics written on the white board. “What about volcanoes?” he typed the word into the search bar on the computer and stared blankly at the screen. Jae In laughed.

“Well obviously nothing specific is going to come up if you just search for volcanoes! Pabo!”

“Yah!” Kyungsoo laughed. “Help me then!”

Jae In reached over and grabbed the mouse. She was aware that Kyungsoo didn’t move back much to let her reach it so he was standing very close to her. Her cheeks went slightly pink as she started looking through search results on the computer.

“Try looking at weather stuff. We could do it on the cycle of rain…” Min Ae said. They were all standing around the computer with Jae In at the front, Kyungsoo looking over her shoulder and Min Ae standing next to her leaning on the bench. Jae In typed more topics into the search bar.

“Woah! What’s that!” Kyungsoo said suddenly. He leaned forward and pointed at a link on the screen. His face was so close to Jae In’s, and he had an adorable interested smile on his face. His eyes were all wide like they were when he was enthusiastic about something. Jae In clicked on the link.  The site showed a moving animation of the rain cycle. “That is so cool!” exclaimed Kyungsoo. Jae In laughed. He was so lame.

“Do you want to do the rain cycle then?” she asked him.

“Hmm…” he thought, standing up straight again. “No… I think we should look up the others first.” He said thoughtfully. They grinned at each other. Min Ae rolled her eyes. Then the bell went.

“Ok, students! I’ll see you next class, and I want you to all have chosen your topics by then!” the teacher said over the class as everyone started getting their books and things.

“I guess we’ll have to figure out our topic by then!” Min Ae said to the others.

“It’s ok! We can do it tonight! Or just work it out tomorrow morning!” said Kyungsoo, picking up his books. “I’ll talk to you guys later!” He started walking towards the door.

“Annyeong!” said Min Ae.

Kyungsoo turned around as he walked “Annyeong Jae In!” he waved at her.

“Oh! Annyeong!” she looked up and waved back. Min Ae watched her pick up her books, smiling like an idiot. She just shook her head and they left the classroom together.


Hmm, was that an ok place to leave the chapter? I'll try and update soon! ^^ Thanks for reading~!