Chapter 6

Being in Love with Kyungsoo

Ahh, thank-you all for your comments!! Especially Renzei27 ^^ keke. There is a lot to happen! But dw, soon enough things will start to unfold~ Now I'm extra excited to write some chapters later on because I think you will like them too! ^_^

People seem to really like Kai's character~? I like him too~ ^^ kk. <3

 


 

Jae In had bought the supplies they needed for their science poster and brought them to school the next day. She put them in her locker and checked her timetable. She didn’t have science today or the day after. Great, that meant she’d probably have to work on it at home! She closed her locker and went to her first class, which was English.

At recess, she went looking for Min Ae. She hadn’t seen her that morning. She walked down the school grounds to where some people from her year were playing soccer. She walked lazily over to the edge of the field and sat on the bench. Her friend Soo Min was playing, mucking around with the others on the oval. Soo Min was on the school football team. She caught Jae In’s eye and ran over to her.

“Annyeong!” she panted, jogging towards the bench. “What are you doing down here?” she asked, finding her bag on the bench and looking through it.

“I’m looking for Min Ae… have you seen her?”

“Nope.” said Soo Min, pulling a water bottle out of her bag and taking a series of huge gulps from it. “But she probably won’t be down here. Min Ae doesn’t seem to like sports… she doesn’t even know any of the players on the national team!” she shook her head and laughed.

Jae In didn’t know the national team players either, but she didn’t mention that. Soo Min took a seat on the bench facing the opposite way to Jae In. Jae In spun around and sat next to her, so that they were both looking up at the school.

“How have you been?” Soo Min asked her.

“Good.” she said. “What about you?”

Soo Min started to answer but Jae In stopped paying attention. Kyungsoo had just walked out of the front doors of the main school building with his friends, they were joking and laughing together. Oh Se Hun was making stupid expressions with his face and Kyungsoo threw his head back laughing and clapping as they walked down the front stairs. Jae In smiled.

“So, still in love with Kyungsoo?” Soo Min asked casually.

“What!? No!” said Jae In. Soo Min laughed.

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

Jae In grimaced. Soo Min looked up thoughtfully to Kyungsoo and his friends. “I wonder what it’s like being an idol and still having to go to school…” she said.

“Yeah… I suppose it would be really tiring. He still works hard at school though!” said Jae In. Soo Min looked at her.

“What?”

“Nothing.” Soo Min chuckled and looked back up at the school stairs where Kyungsoo and his friends were still standing around.

“He’s close with Joon Myun and Se Hun though. I guess they would be, working together and all. I bet the other three are close too…”

“Other three?” said Jae In.

“Yeah, there are six of them in one band, pabo! All of them are students! Honestly, don’t you pay attention?”

“But Kyung Soo, Joon Myun and Se Hun are the only idols here aren’t they?”

“Yeah, the other three go to St. Peters. Didn’t you know that? Apparently their mangers thought they wouldn’t do well or pay attention to their studies if they all went to the same school, so they split them up. Now three of them go here and three of them go to St. Peters.”

“Ohhh.” said Jae In. “that makes sense!”

Min Soo laughed. “Well anyway, I’m going to get back to our game. Let’s hang out some time soon, ok?” she said cheerfully. “Annyeong!”

“Annyeong! Fighting!!” Jae In called.

She got up and walked slowly back towards the school, knowing the bell for classes to start would go any minute. As she got to her locker, someone came up and stood facing her, leaning against the locker next to her. It was Kyungsoo.

“Hey. I was just talking to Min Ae…” he said. Jae In at first wondered why he was talking to her, but then realized at the mention of her friend. Of course it was about the science thing!

“Yeah?” she said slowly.

“Our assignment is due on Thursday, and we don’t have science class before then…”

“I realized that this morning...” Jae In said.

“We’re going to have to finish it for homework. But Min Ae is busy until then. So we’ll have to finish it together. She said you wouldn’t mind.” He added.

“She said that?” Jae In had a feeling she knew what Min Ae was up to.

“Yeah… do you? Mind, I mean? I know we’ll have to do most of it, but Min Ae did most of the study in the first place so I let her off…”

“It’s fine.” Jae In smiled. “I’ll talk to her later anyway.”

“Cool!” said Kyungsoo. “So, are you free tomorrow? I think we’ll have to do it after school. I don’t have enough time during lunch break…”

“Yep, tomorrow after school is fine.” she said brightly.

“Daebak! Can you come to my place? I’ll drive you. You shouldn’t be home too late…”

“Yeah, that’s ok. I’ll bring the stuff for the poster. I have to get to class now, but I’ll see you tomorrow!” she said and walked quickly to her next class. As soon as she was out of his sight she let out a small squeal of excitement jumped up and down before walking off with a huge spring in her step. So she was going to go to Kyungoo’s house! Honestly, she couldn’t think of a better way to spend to afternoon! She grinned to herself for the rest of the afternoon.

 


 

I guess this chapter is kind of short... I'm not used to writing fics and finding time to update is harder than I thought! But I hope you'll all continue reading and enjoying it~ Thanks for taking interest in my story! ^_^