Mystery Savior

My Guardian Angel

 

Kai was finally in high school while Jihyun was still attending middle school. Now that no one was really there to protect her, she got bullied more often. When she’d get home, Kai would always ask if she was alright. Even though she may not be doing fine with school, she would just smile at him and say everything was fine.

One day Jihyun was walking home from her school with her books in her hands but stopped when she heard people calling her over. She knew who they were, her bullies. She ignored them and walked faster.

“Yah Kim Jihyun!” A girl wearing a leather jacket called out. “She’s not ignoring us! That scum!” Her friend called along with her. “Stupid girl…” Their third friend with long hair muttered and ran over to Jihyun.

Jihyun sprinted as fast as she could *Please make them stop* but she dropped her books. *Dang it!*

The three girls stopped and corned her. An evil smirk plastered on each of their faces. “I don’t like you.” The girl with a leather jacket stated, “I can’t believe someone like you is Kai’s sister.” Jihyun frowned as she collected the books. There was one book left the girl with long hair stepped on it.

“Please give it back to me…” She mumbled. “Aww, and why would we do that after you gave your brother bad impressions of us?” Their friend responded.

Jihyun kept her head low, she couldn’t do anything about it even if she wanted to. *Why am I so useless?*

“That is so gross Jihyun, what’s that on your neck? Yuck” The girl said making a disgusted face. “It’s a birthmark, stupid…” She said mumbling the last part but the long-haired girl heard her. “What did you say? Talking back to your sunbaes now, are we?” She expressed angrily and put her hand on Jihyun’s chin and lifted her face up, “Apologize to Chanmi, now.”

“What did she say Minsun?” Chanmi questioned. “This little knows how to talk back to her sunbaes now.” Minsun said while she squished Jihyun’s chin harder. Their other friend, Yoonhae just stayed silent with an amused evil smirk.

“What are you planning to do now that your brother is gone now?” Minsun asked in a threatening manner. In the midst of tragedy, Jihyun smiled. “Why are you still smiling? Augh, your smile is so annoying!” Minsun said while she raised her hand ready to slap Jihyun but someone stopped her hand.

The three girls gasped when they saw Kai holding back Minsun’s hand. Kai pushed her hand away and glared at the girls, “Why don’t you three just leave my sister alone?” The three stuttered and none of them talked. “I don’t care if you three are girls! If you dare hurt my sister again, I wouldn’t hold back on you.” He said angrily then the girls quickly ran away.

He looked at Jihyun with a soft expression, “Are you ok?” She nodded, “I’m fine.” Jihyun quickly took her last book and wiped off its dust. The siblings started to walk home. Even though what just happened, Jihyun still has a smile while Kai’s face was angered and annoyed.

“Thank you…” She muttered. Kai looked at her with a guilty expression, “I’m still mad at you.” Jihyun’s mouth dropped, “Waeyo!?” Kai sighed, “Because you didn’t tell me you were going through all this. Therefore I couldn’t protect you…” “Oppa…” She looked at him with awe, “I know you care about me but I need to learn how to protect myself.” “But that’s not what you’re doing!” He raised his voice as she flinched, “You don’t protect yourself! You just let them step on you like that and you get hurt!” “Oppa…” She felt bad.

“I don’t understand you.” He muttered and looked at her face which still contained a small, soft smile, “Why are you smiling even though you have to go through this?” “Bullying doesn’t affect me.” She casually answered, “Maybe physically, but mentally, I’m fine. No one can hurt me…” “No one?” He questioned. She nodded, “Yup, except for two people. The only two people who can affect me are you and Appa, you two are my weakness and my strength.” Kai’s heart softened and his anger disappeared as he smiled. *Don’t ever change*

Kai looked at Jihyun *I’m sorry I can’t protect you but I will try my best*

~ ~ ~ 

The next day, after school, the same three girls went after Jihyun. Although this time Kai wasn't there in time to help her. She continued walking trying to avoid the girls but they caught up pretty quick. *Ottokke!? They're here again!*

The three surrounded Jihyun. "Yah! You embarassed me in front of you brother again! Don't you feel any shame!?" Chanmi said as she was ready to smack Jihyun and Jihyun's face was already flinching.

"When will you three learn to leave a girl alone?" An unfamiliar voice questioned.

Chanmi held back her slap and looked at the guy. To her surprise it was someone they'd least expect to save her. It was Oh Sehun, the boy who was known to be cold-hearted.

"S-s-Sehun! What are you doing here?!" Her friend, Yoonhae stuttered. He ignored her question as he shot the three girls his infamous cold stare which sent shivers throughout their body. "Hmph." Terrified, the 3 girls quickly scurried away.

Jihyun went up to Sehun and bowed politely, "Thank you..." Sehun just scoffed. Kai saw from a distance and suddenly anger rushed over him. 

Kai quickly ran over to Jihyun and grabbed her hand, "Let's go."

 


 

A/N: Hello readers! I'm a lazy checker so if you see any typos or so.... xD MIANHAE <3

Ugh, is this boring you guys? If it is, i apologize again. T^T 

I hope you have fun reading though, just so you don't get confused, this is like the past i guess. >~< I'm lame, kbai.