Nightmare

My Guardian Angel

 

It was a boring Friday after noon, there was no school since it was a review day for semester finals. Jihyun was sitting in the living room feeling bored as she was watching TV, she and EXO haven’t been hanging out for the past few weeks since everyone’s getting busy with school and such specially the seniors and Suho, who had to be focused on their semester finals.

Jihyun sighed to herself as she changed the channel in boredom, “What to do... What to watch… I wonder…”

As much as she wanted to hang out with her brother or something, she couldn’t since he had to study for the upcoming exams. She also had to take the final exam, but it wasn’t as hard and required a lot of work like what seniors and college students had to do.

Jihyun yawned at the TV screen in boredom. “I wonder what Oppa is doing… he must be studying really hard since he hasn’t come downstairs yet… I know! I should make him something to eat since he must be hungry!”

Jihyun grinned happily at her positive thought and ran into the kitchen to make Kai a small snack.

~ ~ ~

Meanwhile, in Kai’s room~

Kai was sitting on his desk, half-asleep trying to finish the finals packet. He kept repeating the math formulas in his head. He sighed and gave up and put his head down. *I can’t do this… I barely finished my History packet…* He tapped his pencil on the table as he continued trying to think. Suddenly the sound of the pencil stopped tapping…

_ _ _

 “Oppa!” Kai heard Jihyun call. Kai turned around and saw Jihyun smiling as she was waving in his direction then she held her arms wide open for a hug.

Kai smiled and approached Jihyun, ready to give her a hug but someone else walked right pass him in a hoodie. “Hey, watch it!” Kai growled at the guy but he didn’t bother to look at Kai and walked passed him to give Jihyun the hug.

Jihyun and the guy in the hoodie were hugging like a romantic couple. Kai lifted one of his eye brows in confusion. “What the heck is going on?” He asked Jihyun and the person she was hugging but they both ignored him.

“Yah, Kim Jihyun!” Kai called out to her but she still didn’t bother to look at him. “Yah!” He said louder and grabbed her arms and took him away from the guy. Finally Jihyun spoke to him, “What are you doing!?”

“Hey what are you doing?” The male’s voice spoke up, it was somewhat familiar to Kai but his face was blurry. “Jihyun, we have to go.” He said in a demanding voice. “But I’m happy here, Jongin…” Jihyun mumbled.

“Jongin?” Kai questioned. *Why isn’t she calling me Kai Oppa and who is this guy she’s with!?*

The boy that was hugging Jihyun stopped Kai from taking Jihyun, “What do you think you’re doing? You can’t just do that? We’re on a date, you said I could date her!” *Wtf!?* Kai thought, “I never said anything!” “I thought we were friends…” The guy’s voice said. Kai started thinking of his friends if they would have liked Jihyun.

“Jongin, please just leave.” Jihyun muttered. Kai was really getting irritated by the weird turn of events, “Seriously, what the hell is going on in here!?” He shouted out of annoyance, “How come you’re with him and you act as if we’re not siblings or something!?”

“Because we’re not!” Jihyun said, “I barely even know you! You’re just someone crazy from our school that keeps assuming that I’m your sister!” Kai’s mouth dropped as he started shaking his head. *Wtf is going on…*

“And please, since you’re not my brother and you’re my boyfriend’s friend, let us be happy.” Jihyun said coldly.

Kai felt like he was going insane as he suddenly fell onto the floor. A lot of bad images started playing in his head, like images of someone’s funeral, of someone in a hospital, and next thing he knew, he was in pure darkness.

“Oppa…” He heard the voice call onto him again, “Help me!” The voice screamed, it was Jihyun’s voice. Since Kai was surrounded in pitch darkness, he couldn’t see his surroundings and Jihyun’s voice was echoing everywhere.

“Jihyun!” Kai shouted, “Where are you!?” “I’m here! Help me!!” Jihyun’s voice shouted back in the darkness. Kai looked all around not knowing where to go and search for her. “Oppa…” Jihyun’s voice started to get lower and was now crying yet he still couldn’t see her in the darkness.

*Jihyun’s crying!?* Kai thought. *What is going on?!*

Her tears and voice got lower and he soon couldn’t hear her voice anymore.

“Jihyun!!” Kai cried.

_ _ _

“Oppa…” Jihyun tapped Kai’s shoulders as he quickly shot up. Kai was panting hard and he quickly hugged his sister. “Oppa?” Jihyun blinked in confusion. “Don’t ever leave me, please.” Kai said as he was still panting. “What are you talking about?” Jihyun asked. “Jihyun, I’m your brother right?” Kai asked her as she slowly nodded. “Do you have a boyfriend!?” He asked as she slowly shook her head. *Baekhyun oppa hasn’t said anything about liking me, so I guess not~ Hehe* She thought to herself yet she snapped her thoughts realizing her brother was serious.

“Oppa, why are you asking me such weird questions!? Of course you’re my brother, my one and only! And no, I will never have a boyfriend unless he’s in DBSK!” Jihyun exclaimed. Kai stopped panting. “So it was only a dream…”

“What kind of dream did you have?” Jihyun asked. “Nothing! I just… just forget about it, ok!” Kai replied. “Ok… you sure have weird dreams oppa…” Jihyun muttered, “Was it as weird as that dream you told me that Chanyeol oppa’s hair was noodles and we were all eating it?”

Kai shook his head and managed to chuckle, “It was worse! But just seriously, forget about it! As long as you’re my sister and you’re never going to leave, then I’m alright!” Jihyun gave a worried smile, “Are you sure you’re ok, oppa? You’re sweating a lot.” Kai nodded his head, “I’m fine now.”

Jihyun smiled in relief, “Since you’re fine now and I know you were working really hard, I made you something! I know I can’t really cook but I know you love chocolate! So I made you chocolate chip cookies!” Kai smiled as he finally was forgetting about the bad dream he just had. “Thanks!”

“You’re welcome!” Jihyun gave him her soft sweet smile which made Kai smile also. *Yeah, the Jihyun I know is sweet, not cold like the one in my nightmare…* “So how many packets have you finished already Oppa? I’m guessing you’re on your last one now?” Jihyun assumed. Kai bit hips and started feeling guilty. “Well, I guess I’m sort of finished…” *Yeah, finished one of four packets…*

“Can I see?” Jihyun asked curiously, “I just want to check all my oppa’s hard work!” Kai scratched his head, “You see… I just finished one packet… hehe.” “One packet!?” Jihyun felt a bit disappointed. “Sorry I’m a failure of an oppa!” Kai apologized and put his head down feeling shameful. Jihyun gave him an encouraging smile, “You’re not a failure oppa, and you told me not to put myself down a long time ago when I used to do it a lot. Now you’re the one putting yourself down, you know you’re not a fail.”

Kai began to smile feeling touch at Jihyun’s kind words. “Well, Oppa, I should get going since you need to continue your studies!” Jihyun said as she was about to leave but Kai grabbed her arms, “Wait!”

Jihyun turned around to face him. “Don’t leave…” Kai muttered. “Oppa I’m not going to leave, I’m just going downstairs.” Jihyun responded. Kai began acting like a little kid and kept shaking his head, “Please don’t leave.”

 


Hello readers! ^^

Long time, no response. ;~;

I haven't been active much in AFF, therefore i apologize.

Aksajdfksjdkfj. LOVE ME AGAIN PLS.

Kris gif for forgiveness <3 School is like blarg. kajsdfkjd.

& Spoiler cause Exo-M is coming in le story! ;D

& Kris and my birthday is coming soon also <3 

exo-kris-wink-happy-camp.gif

Comment and forgive me!!