Hide and Seek

My Guardian Angel

 

Since everyone agreed on Jihyun to tag along, they would have had to sneak her after their father arrives after 8 in the evening.

“My uncle should be arriving anytime soon.” Suho stated. Chanyeol looked at the clock feeling very impatient, “I wanna gooooo~” Sehun looked at the complaining Chanyeol, “Then go alone.” Chanyeol made a small pouty face, “You’re so mean, maknae! Pfft, I see how it is!” “Chanyeol oppa, you complain too much.” Jihyun said. D.O nodded his head in agreement, “Now you know how I feel.” Jihyun and D.O high-fived each other and started laughing. Baekhyun started chuckling also, which made Jihyun stop laughing and stare at him with butterflies waving rapidly at his laughter.

Sehun noticed Jihyun’s deep stare at Baekhyun with her cheeks a color of mild pink. He couldn’t help but feel a bit of jealousy come over him and turned away.

Suho, who was examining how his cousin felt towards his friend, felt giggly in the inside and smiled. *How cute. I think Jihyun does like him. Hehe~* Suho looked around at the rest of his friends and noticed Sehun’s face filled with a hint of disappointment. *Hmm, I don’t think he would… would he?* Suho questioned himself but his thoughts were knocked off when the keys to the door made a noise.

“My dad’s here.” Kai stated as the door swung open with a man in a suit carrying a briefcase. “Good evening kids.” He greeted as the 7 of them bowed. “Hello Appa!” Chanyeol called as he raced with Jihyun to hug her father. Since Chanyeol was the closest one to them, he was welcomed to call Kai and Jihyun’s father his own, a sad fact is, he never grew up with one he would love.

Their father started chuckling as he hugged Jihyun and Chanyeol, not Kai making it seem like they were the two siblings not him. Kai grinned and shook his head, he felt he was too old to hug his father and greet him like a child.

“Suho! You’re here too! How’s your first week of college?” Mr. Kim greeted. “It’s been good. Thank you for asking.” Suho replied politely. Mr. Kim sighed, “I would love to chat but I’m really tired. Today’s Friday and I had to do much more work than usual so I’m off to bed.” With a yawn, he made his way upstairs, “Have fun kids.” Kai and Jihyun’s father was a busy office man that works 11 hours so sometimes he would skip dinner and just go straight to bed.

Baekhyun felt bad, “Your dad seems so busy. I hope he isn’t over working himself.” Jihyun felt warmhearted because of Baekhyun’s concern, “I don’t think so… or at least I hope not.” Kai patted his sister’s back and smiled, “I think our Kibum-Appa is a strong person.” Jihyun nodded her head and smiled. “Let’s get going, shall we?” D.O asked as all of them agreed and made their way out.

~ ~ ~

The group of 7 made their way to Seoul Town square on a late night bus. When Jihyun got off, she was amused at the beautiful lights and the clock tower that captured her attention. *This place is so beautiful…*

“What do you think about it sis?” Kai asked and Jihyun grinned widely, “It’s so beautiful Oppa! Did you guys always go here to hangout?” He nodded as Jihyun continued looking at the place with amusement, “Wow! Why didn’t you invite me!?” She gave him a small pout but Kai just shook his head with a small chuckle and pinched her cheeks.

“Hey, are you two just going to stand there and look around or what?” D.O asked as he cheerfully walked alongside Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Sehun glanced at Jihyun’s amazed looked and smiled. Suho walked in front of Sehun, not knowing he blocked his view from looking at Jihyun, “Let’s keep walking, maknae~” He said happily.

They walked over to the huge water fountain in the center of the town square with its lights changing. There were a lot of couples around the area enjoying their Friday night. There were many different stores and restaurants filled with families and couples. It somewhat resembled a huge outdoor mall. There was people everywhere in the huge area, yet the only place that there wasn’t anyone, was the clock tower.

“So, what do you guys usually do here?” Jihyun asked curiously. “We usually just chill and stuff.” Kai replied. “Oh, don’t forget the food!” Chanyeol chirped happily. “You’re always hungry, Chanyeol!” D.O shook his head. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Chanyeol asked. “D.O oppa is trying to say you’re fat.” Jihyun giggled. “Hey! I’m not fat…” He pouted. She and high fived D.O and both stuck their tongue at him, “Mehrong~”

Chanyeol crossed his arms like a little kid getting bullied, “Baekhyun!! They’re being mean to me!” He whined. Baekhyun gave a small laugh at his  childishness as he defended Chanyeol like a parent, “Hey, don’t be mean now!” “Ok.” D.O and Jihyun frowned.

“So, what would you guys like to do first?” Suho asked. Chanyeol gave a creepy derp smile, “FOOD.” Suho just ignored him as if he didn’t hear anything. “Why don’t we go shopping for things to cook—“ D.O suggested but cut off with Suho shaking his head, “Ok, so what do you want to do maknae?” He asked Sehun. Sehun looked over at Jihyun, “You should ask Jihyun since it’s her first time here.”

Jihyun smiled in amusement, thinking of so many things to do but there was one thing she always loved playing. She gave Kai a knowingly smile and he shook his head, “No, I do not want to play—“ Before Kai could complain, Jihyun cheered, “Let’s play hide and seek!!” Chanyeol got his mind of food and agreed with Jihyun, “Yay!!” The two finally agreed on something for once.

“Are you guys in or not?” Chanyeol asked. D.O nodded his head willingly, “As long as I’m not it, I’m fine. I’m bad at finding people.” “How can you be bad at finding people when you have eyes like an owl?” Chanyeol teased earning a glare from D.O’s huge eyes.

“Sounds like fun.” Baekhyun smiled. Sehun shrugged, “Whatever you guys like to do, it’s fine by me.” Suho grinned, “I guess it’s something we all agreed on then.” Kai was about to open his mouth to speak but once again cut off. “Not it!” Chanyeol called out. Jihyun, Sehun, Baekhyun, Suho, and D.O all called out afterwards leaving Kai to be it. “I didn’t agree on this…” He muttered.

Jihyun giggled, “Mianhae oppa! Looks like you’re it!” Kai’s mouth fell, “But I didn’t—“ “No, you’re it!” Chanyeol said cutting Kai off for the third time. Kai gave Chanyeol a death glare and smirked. *Watch, you’re going to be it. Mwuahahah* He laughed in an evil way inside his mind.

Kai walked over to the pole lights and started counting to twenty, “One… two… three…”

The rest of the 6 scattered like children. Chanyeol hid behind one of the many pole lights. Suho went inside the café and sat down like he was just a normal customer. D.O went to the mini-market close to the café. There was a childish side to Sehun that was only known to his friends, he ran happily to a toy store. All the stores and restaurants were glass see-through so it may be somewhat obvious if they were hiding in there or not.

Jihyun wandered towards the clock tower since it was the place that captured her attention. Kai was close to reaching twenty, “fifteen… sixteen… seventeen…” Jihyun bit her lip and had a mini-panic, not knowing where to go. *Ottoke!?*

Someone grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to them. She was about to open to shout because she didn’t know who grabbed her behind the clock tower stands. The person quickly covered as Kai finished couting, “and twenty! Ready or not, here I go!”

Jihyun stared at the figure in front of her, it was someone she would least expect, Baekhyun. Her heart thumped uncontrollably at how close they were to each other. She was speechless as their face were inches apart. 


A/N: Since I was gone for a week of hiatus or so. I decided to make a double update! :D

They're both unedited for now so.......... >~< I HAVE FAILED ONCE AGAIN. 3

I hope you guys like it? And errr, comment pwease? Bbuig bbuing ? /aegyo fail cause i'm too ugly

~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw. I already updated this part of the story along with Ch. 11 but because of the damage that happened. I lost it along with subscribers and comments. /sigh :( I didn't want to update because i was afraid of another data loss. :\ But because i love you guise even if you guise don't love me I still updated this story. <3 Ok i'll stop now. Kai bai~