[o1] I'm on my way...

To Be . . . [Romantic Oasis]

Song of the chapter::
IU's Good Day [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYeUl_DKodY]

Credits::
main image credit to quelquechose [http://quelquechose.deviantart.com/]

background image credits to jaicca [http://jaicca.deviantart.com/]

 

[chapter 1 ;; i'm on my way...]
--------------------------------------------------------


Eyes opens and suddenly, you were standing in front of thousands of screaming fans. "Where am I?" You ask quietly. "Wait-who's voice is this?" You turn your head, examining the surrounding. It was quite difficult though, with thousands of lights shining at you. You rub your eyes to take a closer look. Now you can see small neon lights of different colours waving frantically; there were glowing signs that had names on them, a few even had your name on it. Letting out a gasp, you look around to see people; some were frantically waving back to the crowd, others were hugging each other. You could hear a couple congratulating each other as well. A few girls your age run up to you. "Rinnie! Great job!" They give you a hug and run off towards another group. "Wha-" You are cut off my a huge bear hug that came from behind. 

"Hyerin-ah! We did it!" Laughs a male voice. "How does it feel like after our first company concert tour?" 

You jump in surprise. Who the hell was this guy? After a few seconds, the man let go and turns you around. There was a bright light was shone right above his head, burning your eyes. "Aishhhh..." You pull a hand over your eyes, shielding yourself. 

"I'm so glad to be here with you!" The man continues, grabbing hold on your free hand. Squinting, you try to make out who it is....


[Summer 2010]

"Excuse me," A female voice startled the 18 year old girl from her nap. Lee Hyerin, or better known as Rinnee Lee’s eyes opened wide. Her eyes moved left to right, examining where she was. In front of her was a small TV screen that seemed to be playing Alice In Wonderland; the Cheshire Cat was just about to save the Mad Hatter from being executed. Rinnee blinked a couple of times and wriggled her hands out from the blanket. She took off the earphones and stretched. She shifted in her seat and looked to her left. A young man, probably 3 or 4 years older then her was sleeping soundly. She could hear the quiet buzzing of a large engine running, and the muffled shuffling of people around her.

“Excuse me, Miss” A female repeated again. Rinnee blinked and turned her head. Standing in the aisle was an air stewardess. She was holding onto a small try that had empty cups and plates in.

“Oh right,” Rinnee thought as she sat up, running her fingers through her hair. She was on an airplane, flying towards Seoul, South Korea. She looked up and smiled at the stewardess.

“We will be arriving in Seoul in 2 hours.” She pointed towards a screen that was showing the navigation and route information. The little airplane that indicated the plane Rinnee was riding in, was closing in on the border of Russia. The Stewardess turned around and walked off. Rinnee looked back on the screen and let out a quiet shout of victory. In mere hours, she would be stepping into Seoul, a place where she’d be calling home for a long time. But it wasn’t easy. Ever since the beginning of high school, she practiced hard, training her voice, learning to sing with emotion and simple choreography. She was so happy when the panel of judges approved of her and invited her to come to Korea to become a trainee. They were quite understandable when they allowed her to finish her year in high school and then move to Korea. Of course, the money and the parents were always a problem. But for Rinnee, her parents were quite understanding; although her mother did ask her repeated if she really wanted to go hinting that she wanted Rinnee to stay. But her mind was set; become a trainee showed that she was capable to take on the stage.

She thought back to her dream and grinned. “So that’s what it feels like, to be on stage.” She closed her eyes and playing back the dream. She chuckled and hugged her blanket. “I’m on my way…” The person beside her shifted and yawned. The man saw that she was laughing to herself and chuckled. “But who was that man that hugged me?” She wondered but was snapped back into reality when she heard the laugh.

“What are you laughing at?”Rinnee turned to look at the man. She was obviously embarrassed but kept her cool.

“Nothing.” The man adjusted his jacket and sat up straight. He squinted at the navigation screen. “How much longer till we’re there?” He asked without taking his eyes off the screen.

“2 hours.” Rinnee answered slowly, carefully watching the man. She hadn’t really noticed the man sitting beside when she boarded. Her attention was on the little screen in front of her; she was so happy to watch all the movies she wanted.

“Ahhh, that’s good.” The man smiled and turned to look at Rinnee. “The name’s Jiwon, b-boy and cheoreographer.” He reached out his hand, waiting. Rinnee eyes widened in surprise. A choreographer was sitting beside her the whole time!

“My name’s Rinnee; Hyerin.” She placed her hands in his and shook it. “I’m going to be a trainee at SM.”

“Really?”
Jiwon looked surprised. “Ahh, I worked with f(x) a while back. The people are real nice there, but trainees are very competitive.”

Riinee grimaced. “Competitve, eh? I’m sure I’ll make it. I’ll look forward to working with you.” She bowed her head in respect because he was a senior in this field. But Jiwon shook his head.

“I’m working with SM anymore. I switched to CUBE, which is why I’m flying back to help out a group preparing for their comeback.” He continued on for the rest of the trip talking about the people he met and the stuff to do in Korea.

Two hours later, the plane skidded onto the runway and made its way towards the airport. Finally! She was here. Neatly folding her blanket, she waited for the plane to stop. “Finally!” She exclaimed to herself as she unbuckled. “A chance of a lifetime!” She reached up to the latch, retrieving her hand-carries. “Just me, alone in a foreign country.” She slipped onto her jacket (see outfit link at the bottom). And followed the long line out. 

“Hey!”Jiwon shouted after her. Rinnee turned went in between a row of empty seats and turned around. “You left your headphone.” He waved a pair of headphones in the air. She stared at the headphones and looked down to search your bag.

“Oh my gosh! You’re a lifesaver!” She stood there to wait for Jiwon to slowly move up the line.

“Here you go.” He handed the headphones over and started to walk away. “Better not lose those; they’re really nice.” He waved a hand over his head without looking back.

“Bye!” Rinnee waved back although it was obviously useless. “Trying to act all cool?” Rinnee smirked and followed behind.

- -

"SM here I come!”Rinnee pulled her luggage out towards the city buses. The airport was busy, the line up at customs was super long and her luggage always came out last. Juggling her two bags and a medium-sized suitcase, she waited in line for the next bus. “I’m here, and I can do this” She nodded her head and pumped a fist into the air.
“USHHH!” She yelled. The man standing in front of her turned around and gave her a look. A couple of people walking also turned around to see. “Sorry.” She bowed in their directions red from what she just did. “Okay, Rinnee, it’s not Canada anymore.” She straightened her jacket and took out her headphones. “Be polite. And do not talk loud.” She mumbled to herself as she plugged her headphones into her iPod.

“Now, let the journey begin..”She smiled and walked forward as the bus pulled up to the stop.

 

Outfit;; [http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/34/204/L_g0013920434.jpg]


 

Hope you guys like the first chapter and I still have the story writing touch. (: Please subscribe and comment/critique. I'd love to hear from you. 
Ehhh, I think I wrote too much. Sorry for being so elaborate, but I can't help it. DX 
If you guys want it to be shorter, I'll try my best.

Jiwon will come back soon c: You’ll be sure to see him in the dance studio in CUBE again.

P.S. please watch and like this video. I'm trying to audition for CUBE Entertainment and I hope I make it in the second round. It's not my best job in singing, and the video is not really that clear. But still like! share! comment! 

Crono Net & Koreaboo: Cube Audition 2011 - "Terrified"[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FM_8Kzj_YA]