Chapter 005

I Don't Love You !

"Ah .... So that's the story ...." Hoya said while drink his juice , "L , why are you so serious about her ?" ask Dongwoo to him . "She just ..... I don't know , in her eyes , she looks so sad and lonely but in her face she was so arrogant and mischievous . She's ... interesting ? I don't know" Myungsoo said .

"By the way , how is she . Is she fine ? Have you talk to her again ?" Sunggyu ask him , "She ? You mean Ye Rim ? Yeah ... She's little bit jealous and she give me support , still ..." he looked away . "Ah , come on let's go into the class , it's the last hour" said Woohyun and they all nodded .

Then they all seperated their ways to their own classes .

----

"School's over ..." Ji Eun said while streching her arms , "Aigoo , I'm so sleepy . History , is the lesson I hate the most" said Hyun Mi . "Bye girls" Hye Soo said go to her car , "Bye~~!" Hwa Sun waving and the other girls follow Hwa Sun too .

----

"I'm home" Hye Soo said while entering the house , "Ms.Hye Soo , welcome home" Mrs.Kim approach her and follow Hye Soo to her room . "Where are the others ? ask Hye Soo ask her while sitting on her own 'studying-room' , "Mr.Kwon were going home 2 hours ago and he go to the office again , Mrs.Kwon were at Beijing , Master Hyun Sik were coming home today , Miss Hye Mi were coming home too today , and .... Master Daniel were still at school" said Mrs.Kim to her .

"Okay , you may go out" said Hye Soo said , and Mrs.Kim go out . Mrs.Kim is the main butler in the house , she knows the Kwon families schedule and where they are . She has work for the family almost 15 years , she work since 25 years old .

Hye Soo then change into her casual clothes and walk to music studio , a place where she calm her self . Also place where Daniel work to making song after school . Hye Soo love this place since kid , her father made it since all her kids love music and making song .

 

HYE SOO'S POV

"Who's there ?" I looked around the studio , I heard something . It's like someone was in the room , "Hye Soo ...." a voice heard . Voice that I miss to hear , it's .... "Hye Soo-ah , are you here ?" a silhoutte of a man walk towards Hye Soo . "Y-you ..." I said , disbelieve about this all .

"It's me , you didn't miss me ?" that man said , "Yo-you ....." I still suttered . "It's me Cheondoong , 3 years are you didn't remember me ?" he said to me showing his face to me . Now we were standing face to face . "Hey ..." he wave to me , smiling . Pose that he always do when he meet me .

I suddenly hugging him , I miss him so bad .

END OF POV

 

"Aigoo , you grow taller ..." he said while messing with her hair , "Is this really you ?" she then pull back . "Of course , you didn't trust me ?" he ask . "No , it's just ... You already---" she paused by him . "Shh , I am . But I come for you" he said while smiling .

"Glad you were here ..." she smiled , "I will always be there for you ...." he smiled and her body fadded out as Mrs.Kim knock the door . "Miss , the lunch are ready . Are you talking to someone ?" ask her to Hye Soo .

"Nothing . Okay . I'll go" Hye Soo said while go to the dinning room . She eat alone . Yes , alone , her parents were both too busy . "Hye Soo !!!" Hye Mi , her sister's voice heard . "Unnie , you home ?" Hye Soo ask while eating .

"Yes , and this is for you" said Hye Mi to her sister , giving a bag of souvernir to her . "That was the brand new bag from LV , oh and I met Siwon there" Hye Mi said while eating the lunch . "Gomawo unnie , you come home alone ?" ask Hye Soo . "Well not alone , I come with Dara but she has go for a music show . Super busy she is" Hye Mi said laughing .

"Ah , unnie I wanna rest" Hye Soo said leaving the dinning room , "Okay , take your time saeng !" Hye Mi said .

-----

"Are you sleepy ?" Cheondoong ask her , "Umm , little but I still can handle it" she said while sitting on the bed . "Your sister are busy lately , she's amazing singer , oppa" said Hye Soo , "Yeah , it's her dream being singer in a girlband . She must be happy" he said while smiling .

"You know , you must happy now Hye Soo-ah" said Cheondoong to her , "I'll try my best oppa , but there's something ...." she didn't continue her words . "You mean someone ? Kim Myungsoo or L you mean ?" ask Cheondoong .

"How did you know ?" Hye Soo shocked , "I am , I know everything . I see him in the cemetery yesterday , when you visit me . He was so kind , I see him . He has a kind heart" Cheondoong said . "Stop , I don't want to hear it" Hye Soo said .

Then Cheondoong walk closer to Hye Soo , sitting beside her . "Hye Soo-ah , you must change . Don't be like this , I know you lonely but don't be like this . I love you , always and forever . You will be always in my heart , but you must move on" he said .

"I love you oppa ...." she said hugging him .

----

Please comment and read this , subscribe too . I really appreaciate that ^^