Chapter 022

I Don't Love You !

"So , finish ...." Hyesoo and Myungsoo stretch their arm after working for their task in Hyesoo's living room , "You live alone ?" Myungsoo just look around and notice no one around there. "No , my older brother and sister are having a date and my younger brother are working in his studio ... He's making songs" Hyesoo answered and ask a maid to clean the living room. "Okay , so .... see you in school tomorrow ?" Myungsoo said and she just nodding. "Yeah , thank's by the way" she said and he go home.

"Who is that huh ?" Hyunsik suddenly come in , "Friend ... We have a group project" she answer. "Ahh ... I see" Hyunsik , "Just friend ? Really ? That's the 'Kim's co-heir right ?" Hyunsik examine his sister's face playfully. "Aish ... oppa" Hyesso said , annoyed. "Arrasseo , I'm going to change first ...." Hyunsik mess her hair and go to his room.

-----

Next day in school

"You've finished your project ?" Hwasun ask Jieun , "Oh yeah , of course unnie hahaha ...." Jieun laughing. Hyejoo laughing along , but then a text come for her. She widened her eyes after looking at the sender ID. "It can't be ...." Hyejoo gasped.

'Hyejoo , I miss you'

She can't hide her shocked face. "What's wrong , Mi ?" Hwasun and Jieun ask her , curiosly try to take a peek of her phone , "Ahh ... Ani , aniya ...." Hyejoo just laugh a little and hide her phone. "Heung .... fishy~" the two said and then Hyesoo come. "Oh Hyesoo , how's your project ?" Hyejoo try to change their topic. "Finished , yesterday ...." Hyesoo said , "Ahahaha , I bet it's awkward" Hyunmi said and laughing , "You bad girl , how about you ?" Hyesoo said to Hyunmi. "Ahh ... just like that" Hyunmi said and they all laughing.

The bell rang and the schoo start.

---

After school

"Ahh , my head will explode soon~" Hwasun said , "Math is just .... Jinjja" Jieun shook her head. Then the Infinite boys also come out from the class heading to the school park , "Math~~?" Sungyeol sudenly said to Jieun and Jieun close her ears while shook her head. "No , don't say that word ever .... again ...." she said and he laughing. Suddenly Hyejoo's attention come to a boy who standing infront of their school's gate.

"Jamkanman ...."Myungsoo said and approach that boy , "Oraenmane hyung ...." that boy said to him. Hyejoo's eyes widened after seeing the face behind that hoodie.

"Hyunsoo ...." Myungsoo said to him and he just nodding and hug him , the twins finally meet again. "Where have you been you fool ...." Myungsoo said while laughing and the younger one looking at his feet. "Hyung ... Mianhae ...." he said and Myungsoo's face darkened a little , "We'll talk later okay twins ?" Myungsoo said and the two walk together to the Infinite. Hyesoo and the others still stand there looking at the scene that happened.

"Guys , this is my twins , Kim Hyunsoo" Myungsoo said , "Ahh , Hyunsoo ?" Sunggyu said and the boys just nodding. "Hyunsoo ?" Hyejoo said in a low tone while looking at Hyunsoo's direction. "It can be ...." Hyejoo's face turn into a pale one.

----

Miannnn for the long~~~ hiatussss ...... please comment T.T