Chapter 03

I Don't Love You !

HYE SOO's POV

"Here" Yonghwa-oppa give me a plate full of fettucini , "What is this oppa ?" I ask him while tasting it . "It's the new menu , I want to ask your opinion about it" he said while clap his hands . "Woah ... amazing !" I said while keep eating it .

"What's the name for this ?" I ask , curious . "It's called 'Chili Style' , well since it's summer it was part of 'Summer Special Offer' " he said explain it to me . Then we having a conversation .

"Oppa I want to go home , it's 2.p.m already" I said to him , "Oh~ Ahrasso ... please say 'Hello' to your siblings nae ?" he said while I go to the car . "Nae , annyeong~~" I said and start the car engine .

Huft~ It's tired , forgoting him and smiling it's so tired .... But he tells me to smiling and move on ...

END OF POV

 

-------

MYUNGSOO'S POV

It is her , aigoo ... She seems so nice and warm outside the school ... I know how hurt her heart losing boyfriend cause I AM losing girlfriend here ....

Hmm ..... Kwon Hye Soo ..... She is interesting ....

 

END OF POV

------

-Next day-

"Hye Soo-ah !" Hye Joo , Hwa Sun , Ji Eun and Hyun Mi waving to her . "Hei" she said brieftly . "How's he ?" ask Hye Joo to her . "He's find" she said while looking to her phone . "Umm , Hye Soo . We have the information you ask for" said Ji Eun and they all heading to the school's yard . To their special spot .

"So , who is he ?" ask Hye Soo to them .

"Ehm ... Kim Myung Soo , prefered called as L . Age 17 years old born on Seoul as Kim Kwang Soo's 2nd child . Have 1 older brother , 1 younger sister , and 1 younger brother . Live as co-heir of Hyundai Co.Ltd after his brother Kim Kwang Hee" Ji Eun said and handing the iPad to Hwa Sun .

"He were a part of INFINITE , the famous group with 7 rich kids in it . He were Nickhun Horvejkul and Victoria Song's friend . Love music and can play guitar . He lost his girlfriend 3 years ago in plane accident . Her girlfriend named Cho Ye Rim . The daughter of Daewoo Group's founder and chairman" said Hwa Sung and Hyun Mi continued .

"He just transfered to this school after try to recover from shock losing Ye Rim in Los Angeles . And here some picture of him and some picture of Ye Rim's" said Hyun Mi giving Hye Soo the iPad . "She looks like you Hye Soo" said Hye Joo . "What the same ?" Hye Soo protest . "I don't know but he said that , I hear it yesterday" said Hye Joo .

--

"Myung !!" Sunggyu wave his hand to Myungsoo , Sungjong , and Sungyeol who just arrived at the canteen . "We have the information you ask for" said Dongwoo and they all seat .

"Okay , ehm ... Kwon Hye Soo , called Hye Soo . Born on Seoul , age 17 years old . The daughter of Samsung Group and Kwon Inc.Co.Ltd's founder and owner both . Have 1 older brother , 1 older sister , and 1 younger brother . Mischievous , cold , and sensitive girl" Dongwoo handed the iPad to Hoya

"She were the co-heiress of her parents group and company after her 2 older siblings , love music and dancing . She were losing her boyfriend 3 years ago in a car accident . Her boyfriend named Park Cheondoong , younger brother of singer Sandara Park" Hoya handed the iPad to Woohyun .

"She was the most popular girl in the school with her 4 friend Im Hye Joo , Park Hwa Sun , Choi Hyun Mi , and Ahn Ji Eun . Smart on the class , and on her middle school after losing her boyfriend she having GED , General Educational Development and take a break on the school for 6 months" Woohyun said .

"After then she go back to school , her cousin was Jung Yonghwa that married to Seo Juhyun , now known as Mrs.Jung or Jung Seohyun . Suffer from bulimia after losing her boyfriend and depressed . She almost killed herself 3 times" Sunggyu continued .

"Here is some information and photos about Hye Soo and Cheondoong" Sungyeo giving Myungsoo the iPad .

"She said you were look like Cheondoong" said Sungyeol again , "When she said that ?" Myungsoo confused . "She not saying it but she think of it when first seeing you , hyung . How condition you also think she looks like Ye Rim" said Sungjong .

------

AUTHOR : SO HOW IS IT ? YEAH BAD I KNOW , COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE ..... ^^ I REALLY APRECIATE IT :)