Chapter 025

I Don't Love You !

"How long is it since I leave ?" Hyunsoo ask Hyejoo , "It's been 5 years or more ?" they walk hand in hand after Hyejoo told one of her servant to take the car from school. "It's like 10 years for me ..." he said and the both laughing. "It must been hard for you , that time ... I'm sorry" he said to her. "It was , I kept thinking why would ou do that to your own family and to me .... But , I'm glad to see you again oppa" Hyejoo smiling. "I'll be better from now on" he linger his arm around her waist as they keep walking.

--

"Hyesoo" a voice call her , she was walking to Cheondoong's grief. "Wae ?" she turn around and saw Myungsoo there. "You're going to the cemetary again ?" he ask her. "Yes of course , you ?" she ask him back and he nodding. "I'll go there first" she said and pointing to a grief as she walking away. Myungsoo just stare at her , he want to tell her something. "I guess , I should have just wait .... Right , Rim ?" he said while looking at a grief. Yerim who watch it all just smiling and nodding along. 'That's it , you've already moved on oppa. Please do well in the future , I should talk to Cheondoong later' she thought while looking at Myungsoo who sit beside her grief.

--

"Oppa , annyeong , I come again today ..." Hyesoo smile as she sit beside the grief. "It's been a long year without you here ...." she said while put the flowers on his grief. "There's this boy ... He keeps remind me of you oppa , have the same habbit. He's nice .... What should I do ? I don't understand my own feelings ..." she said. Cheondoong appear near her , get on his knees. 'I know you know your own answer. The decision is all yours. I trust you , you wouldn't forget me. The answer is in your heart' he smile and stand up again. Waving at yerim from a far , she waved back. 'Take off your mask , Hyesoo-ah' he look at her for the last time.

"I should find the answer by myself right ? I know you will say that oppa" Hyesoo said , then she stand up. "I'll find it , I just need some time ... See you oppa" Hyesoo smile a little and go away. Myungsoo who staring at her for a long time follow her. Yerim and Cheondoong stand there. 'It's nice to see them like that , right ?' Cheondong said and Yerim nodding , 'I've been waiting for this moment to come for a lont time ... It's like a healing' Yerim said too. 'Annyeong , Myungsoo/Hyesoo' they both said in the same time.

--

"Hyesoo , I need to tell you something ..." Myungsoo grab her wrist , she turn around. "Mwo , mworago ?" Hyesoo ask him back. "I think it's awkward .... Let's find somewhere else ...." Myungsoo said and she just follow him. Then they find a park near there , they sit on a bench there. "So , what are you going to tell me ?" she ask him. He trembled a little , "I .... I-I like you .... Since the first time I met you ...." he said and she gasped. "Can you just please stop it ?" she said , he was taken a back. "I .... I don't know .. I just ..." she trembled too , wether she's going to answer or not. But she's still confused , she's still afraid to loving someone.

"Hye--" "I don't love you ! So stop loving me ! Cause it's nothing !" she said and went a way. Myungsoo was frozen there , don't know what to do. 'Be strong , it's not her true heart oppa' Yerim said as she stare Myungsoo from afar.

---