Text

Kiss Me In The Snow

 

It was 2 days until Christmas day and couples were still wondering the streets together. As I walk by the large Christmas tree planted in the middle of the city I bump into a man.  I quickly bowed and apologized. When I looked up to see his face we both froze. I haven`t seen him in about a week. No calls or texts, he lost all connection with me after I told him how I felt. Now just like this we meet each other. I reached up to touch his face but he pulled away and ran off. I tried chasing after him but I lost him in the crowd of people. Just like that I lost him again. I felt tears forming in my eyes but I didn`t let them fall.   

 Just like that I lost Sunggyu again.

 --------------

I was sitting by the window with a cup of hot chocolate thinking about him. Isn’t it unfair how you can just lose someone you care about in just one second? I took a sip from my cup and stared out the window. Tomorrow is Christmas and I haven’t heard a word from him, I never noticed how lonely I was until he was gone.

I got up and entered the kitchen, I placed my now empty cup of hot chocolate into the sink then headed upstairs to go to bed. I brushed my teeth then covered myself with blankets. As I’m lying there I can’t help but think of him. I know that I should just forget about him and move on but I can’t, it’s just something about him that makes it so hard to forget.

I was about to fall asleep until my cell phone rang. I picked up my phone a saw it was a text from Sunggyu. My heart raced rapidly. After a week of ignoring my calls and texts now he chooses to talk to me. What does he want?

I opened the text and it read.

Sunhi, meet me in the open space by the trail tomorrow at 9 p.m.

You should know where that is.

-          Sunggyu

Open space by the trail, why does he want to meet me there? I decided not to text him back asking why, I trust him.

I turned off my phone then fell asleep looking forward to tomorrow.  

-----------

This chapter is horribly short, sorry about that. 

The next chapter is the end : ( 

I'll maybe post it today or tomorrow.