Kiss?

Kiss Me In The Snow

I woke up this morning in the comfort of my warm bed. I turned around to see him lying down next to me with his fringe slightly covering his adorable face. After lasts nights event with Sunggyu it’s made me realised how much I truly enjoy his company. Yes I told him to leave my house but I’m glad he didn’t listen to me. We’ve known each other for almost a month and it amazes me how much he’s grown on me.

I moved his fringe away from his face and a small smile grew on me. I remember when we first met, I won’t ever forget that day. I sprained my ankle because he was stalking me around the park, sneakily taking pictures of me.  Also those pictures he took are now framed in my house so I really can’t forget it. I also remember the first time he cooked me dinner, it was delicious, way better than my cooking. Sunggyu and I have had a lot of good times together, like walking in the park, going out to the movies, and, well now that I think about it I’m always having a good time when I’m with him. But I think my favorite memory of us together was when he almost kissed me.

Flashback:

I was sitting on the couch, reading my book when all of a sudden short flashes of light caught my attention. I looked up and saw Sunggyu with his camera up to his face. He was taking pictures of me again.

I sighed. “Don’t you every get bored of taking pictures of me?” I asked.

“No I can never get tired of looking at your beauty.” I rolled my eyes at him.

He continued taking pictures; the flashes of light eventually started to get annoying and I was starting to get fed up with him.

“Sunggyu stop it.” He ignored me and just continued. Now frustrated I put my book down and asked him if he could get me a glass of water.

“Um sure, I’ll be right back.” He said confused.

He put his camera down and as he entered the kitchen to get me my glass of water I took his camera and started deleting all the pictures he just took. He came back with my glass of water and when he saw what I was doing he didn’t seem pleased.

“Sunhi what are you doing?” He asked cautiously. I walked over to him.

 “Nothing, just deleting the pictures you just took of me.” I said innocently.

Sunggyu’s eyes widened, I giggled and quickly ran to the stairs. I saw him put the water onto the coffee table then he ran to me. I got scared and crawled up the stairs.

“You can crawl Sunhi but you can’t hide.” I laughed at his comment.

“Give me back my camera!” He yelled at me.

“Never!” I replied.

I ran into my bedroom which was a bad mistake. I was standing at the far end of my bed and he was blocking the door. He started inching closer to my bed, I was trapped and I had no choice. I tried to run past him and make it out the door but he grabbed me and pressed me up against the wall. Our lips were inches away from being together but I just stared at him, lost in his eyes. He started to move closer, our lips almost touching but he pulled away before anything happened.

He backed away from me. “Can I have my camera back?” He asked.

I was shocked, I thought he was really going to kiss me.

“Um yeah sure.” I gave him his camera and then he walked out of my room without making eye contact with me. My legs felt week and I fell to the floor, I touched my cheeks and they felt hot.

Was that really going to happen?

“You know it’s not nice to stare at someone when they’re sleeping you know.” Sunggyu said with his eyes closed.

I was kind of surprised, how long was he awake for?

“Were you awake this whole time?” I asked.

“No you woke me up when you moved my hair.” He said.

“Why didn’t you open your eyes then stupid?” I asked sounding upset.

At this time he did open his eyes.

“I didn’t open my eyes because I wanted to see if you were going to watch me sleep, and you did.” He smiled.

I scoffed at him, “You annoy me.”

“I might annoy you but you know you love me.” I sighed and looked at him.

“Why are you staring at me now?” He asked. I didn’t answer him, I just slid closer to him and kissed him.

I’ve never done anything this bold and I could tell he was taken by surprise. It was a sweet kiss nothing to heavy, I was going to pull away but he didn’t let me. He pulled me on top of his body and started to kiss a little harder. We kissed for a few more seconds before I pulled away. He looked at me, I whispered in to his ear.

“I think I like you Sunggyu.”  I tried to kiss him again but this time he pushed me away. He sat up on the bed and I looked away from him.

“I’m sorry Sunhi.”

He got up and walk out of my room. I felt a tear fall onto my cheek. I ran down stairs and I didn’t see him anywhere, I opened the front door and I saw him pull out of the drive way. I saw his face before he drove off, and he looked upset.

Once I couldn’t see his car anymore I closed the door and fell to the ground, I didn’t know why but I started to cry.

 What did I just do? 

-------------

Long time no update, sorry about that. But AFF has been iffy this past week or so, so it's a good thing I didn't update earlier. 

There are only 2 more chapters left in Kiss Me In The Snow so that means this story is ending soon. 

Thank you to all my subscribers for reading.