EMM: Extreme Mayhem Morning!

He saved my heart from Hae (HIATUS)

 

Chapter 13

Next morning…

Siwon’s POV

“Hey! Wake up sleepy head. We have schedules today. Since Donghae’s in town the fans are throwing us a light welcome party.” I said as I shook Donghae while he sleeps.

“D-deh… I’ll be up..” he answered

I took a shower and went to put my clothes on.I think the ELF’s are very happy he’s back. After that I saw Donghae go to the bathroom and I went out to see who’s all ready to go.  I saw Leeteuk and Heechul hyung at the kitchen eating some fresh fruit that manager hyung just brought in.

“Hey siwon come and eat some apples to clean up your teeth.” Heechul said
“Coming right there. But I’ll go see if the others are ready.”

“No. nevermind them, I already went to their rooms a while ago. Though I was having a rough time waking up Eunhyuk.” Leeteuk said and looked at manager hyung

“Oh you mean I have to go wake him up?” manager hyung said sarcastically
I went and approached the table where they were mixing up some fruits and said “Well, youre the ONLY one he would follow when you say it in one word.”

“is that so?? Imma go take a look at him.” He said and went to Eunhyuk’s room

As for us, we thought about what to expect at Donghae’s welcome party and what are his plans now. But then Leeteuk hyung told me to go get the newspaper at the dorm’s lobby. And yeah I did.

“I’ll be back in a while. Why don’t you fix me up a fruit salad as a treat” I said and laughed
“HAHA. No way, just go get it.” Heechul hyung said
“Deh, I’ll do it.” Leeteuk hyung said and then I went down. I took the elevator and then it opened. Good thing no one was on it or I’ll be having a dreadful ride again. I reached the lobby and asked the receptionist for the newspaper. I saw the headline and it says “Wonder Girl So Hee spreads a news of disaster.” , that alarmed me and I quickly pressed the elevator button. After a while I reached the floor and barged in the room. I saw the members eating and manager hyung was with them, I see he managed to wake up Hyukkie, but I went to the table and showed the newspaper. Donghae’s facial expression was in shock. Leeteuk hyung took the newspaper and read it.

“Wonder Girl So Hee spreads a news of disaster­Last night Wonder girl Ahn So Hee approached us and gave her point of view of what is happening she stated “Lee Donghae, of the group Super Junior, broke up with me because of a third party factor. My suspect is the former girlfriend of MY MAN, Kim Taeyeon of So Nyu Shi Dae. It hurts me so bad to know that he still loves her.”—Her statement gives us suspicions on what the dorky leader of the group is doing. And last week we had a picture of Leeteuk and Taeyeon down the streets of Seoul. We will thoroughly investigate. Who’s telling the truth? Ahn So Hee or Kim Taeyeon? Interviews will be conducted.”

“Whoa. Did she just?—“

“ Yeah, told it to the press.” Manager hyung said “ We’ll face this. After the welcome party, an emergency press conference will be conducted. Hae tell me everything you know.” He added

 

Donghae’s POV

We proceeded to the welcome party and good thing no one there believed what So Hee said in the newspaper. After that we went to the venue for the press conference, the place was packed and the media covered every inch of the floor. We went to the front and started the conference. Every Super Junior member was there. Then the first question came..

“Donghae, what wonder girl So Hee said, is it true?”

“ No. She only has suspicions.” I answered

“What is the reason of your break up then?” Another asked

“To tell you the truth. Ahn So Hee is a very different person. She has a personality raised in a bar. She acts like a . Sorry for the harsh words but it is the truth nothing more.” I answered truthfully

Then a barge on the door came. It was So Hee, she came and shouted.

“DONGHAE! Come back to me I swear I’ll stop being a as you think I am. My days have never been bitter without you. Donghae! Jebal oppa! Please.. I NEED YOU.”

“I’m sorry but I will never do it. WE ARE OVER! OFFICIALLY O-V-E-R!” I said feeling pissed.

“Very well then. You will pay.” She said and had those death glares. She exited but she stumbled upon a bunch of wires.

“THAT’S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH US!” Heechul shouted

“And oh yeah. Better get Taeyeon to a safe place.” She said

“NO! NOT HER!” Me and leeteuk shouted

Then more questions came. But not for me. It was for hyung.

“Leeteuk, we’ve seen you and Taeyeon at downtown Seoul. Can we have updates on your relationship status with her?”

Leeteuk Hyung was speechless and Manager hyug signalled him to answer the question. Why was he with her?  WHY?

 “We are just close friends.” He said.

Leeteuk’s POV

Close friends? Yes. We are, but deep inside my heart I wanted to say how I really feel about her. She is just perfect for me. I didn’t want to hurt Donghae. I did a white lie…
The conference ended in an hour but as we go to the van Donghae told me he wanted to sit next to him. I was nervous, since I think he knows the truth. I don’t know how to tell him.

“Hyung, I didn’t want to ask this but. I had the  urge to..” Hae said

“What do you wanna ask?” I answeres

“Well, are you going out with Taeyeon?” he evidently asked

“Uh— Hae.. Uh—“

“So you are. I knew it. I’ll know. You could’ve just told me. I promise. This is going to be better. Right now, she needs you. Besides you took care of her when I hurt her… You are fit for her.” he said with tears going to fall.

“Hae, I mean.. you could just.. NO.. we’re not together… were really just close friends” I explained

“Hyung, I’m hurt when you refuse to take care of her. This is for her. I really need to let her go, I swear.. I can’t take care of her as much as you do.” He said

I was left speechless. I didn’t want to reply. But I knew it, he was determined to do this. He’s not giving up, he just wants the best for her.

Heechul’s POV

We were in the van and darn it I was bored to death. So, I remembered something we discussed during breakfast. I turned around and faced Donghae.

“Hae! When’s your party? Isnt it you told us this morning?” I said excited of what he had on plan

“ Uh—yeah I would like everyone to have partners on the dance.” He explained

“How about invite SNSD?” Eunhyuk suggested

“Yeah, but I have my own date on that night. Someone special is coming.” Donghae said.

“And who may that be?” I asked

“Remember my ideal lady? That person I said when we were having an interview?”

“Who? Song Hye Kyo?” Leeteuk hyung said

“You got that right.” I approved

“How did you even contact her? Or how are you gonna ask her?” I asked, for I was really unsure how he would do it.

“Well I hadn’t told you guys something actually. I met Hye Kyo last night. We had coffee and  the sort of thing. I wanted to ask her out, remember she’s my ideal girl and all, So I’ll just ask her. So Leeteuk hyung could take Taeyeon.” He said “I call Hyoyeon!” Eunhyuk suddenly shouted out

“Who are you gonna get Hee?” Siwon asked “I already got Tiffany” he added and smirked

Darn it! Who am I going to bring. I am o clueless. So many girls to choose from yet I never imagined myself asking them out. How about? Yuri? Jessica? Yoona? Sooyoung?

“I’ll try Sooyoung. She’s okay right?” I said “Of course. They’re all fine.” Kangin agreed “I’ll have Yuri in my arms in no time.” He boasted

“Anytime man.. Now can I sleep? I mean can WE sleep now? Since everyone except Eunhyuk were disturbed by screams last night? I mean this dawn” Siwon offered.

“Just remember before Friday night you have to get dates. It’s a masquerade dance. It’ll be exciting.” Donghae said and smilesd

And everybody agreed. Now where are we going to get dates?
Yesung, Sungmin,Kibum ,Ryeowook, and Hankyung thought deeply.