Ways to get the ladies - The preparation (PART I)

He saved my heart from Hae (HIATUS)

A/N: Before anything in the world, I would really like to apologize for being a lazy author. I haven't updated in a month or more than a month now so I am really sorry! I've been through tough times. And school is freakin' killing me. Please understand. LOVE YOU GUYS! All 21 of you :)

727091d9cb9o8srt.gif

 

It was 4PM and the boys were tired with 5 consecutive schedules. As they got back to their dorm, they immediately went to their rooms and laid their heads and slept. Well as for Kyuhyun, Donghae, Siwon, Leeteuk & Heechul. They wanted to do something else to entertain themselves.

“Hey Kyu! Why aren’t yuou playing star craft?” Heechul asked

“I should be if I bought the latest version… But manager hyung wouldn’t allow me, he told me to buy it next week when my schedules are not as tight as now.” Kyu said and sighed

“He has a point you know… Do you remember when we we’re doing the MV of No Other and Kyuhyun just wanted to play the newest star craft version he bought and –“ Donghae said but he was cut by Kyu

“Hyung!!! Enough… ” he said “Arasso.. Arasso..” Donghae said and quiet down.

“I’m hungry.” Siwon said out of nowhere

“Well, what do you wanna eat? I’m starving too.” Leeteuk added.

“Something sweet and fruity… Like a chocolate cupcake topped with whipped cream and berries!!” Siwon said fantasizing that the sumptuous dessert was in front of him.

“How about we make some? We might have ingredients in the kitchen” Kyuhyun suggested

“Do you know how?” Heechul asked to the “looking like a know it all” maknae.

“A-a-ah-ani…” he confessed. “So how are we going to make them?” Siwon asked

“Dongsaengs, internet will serve us well today.” Leeteuk said

So, they searched a recipe for a cupcake of their cravings but their chocolate cupcake can’t be. Since they don’t have enough chocolate. Then Donghae thought, “How about a plain vanilla cupcake with whipped cream and frosting topped with any fruit?”

“That sounds tempting!” Heechul said “Hyung you need to find that vanilla cupcake and frosting recipe!!!!!!!” He exclaimed and went near leeteuk who was searching with his two eyes every recipe that showed up in screen. And after a few minutes… TADA!!

How to make a sumptuous Vanilla Cupcake and frosting.” The header indicated. They printed the document and went to the kitchen, cake flour, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla beans, vanilla essence , a mixing bowl and every ingredient and equipment they needed was complete, So they started.

Measuring here and measuring there. Mixing here and mixing there. Pre-heating the oven and every process was precisely done with the supervision of Leeteuk, since he knows a little bit on how to do it. The timer ringed and the boys who were waiting on the living room were excited. They stood up and ran towards the oven. Donghae took the oven tray and beautiful cupcakes revealed with a tempting aroma. They made about thirty-eight cupcakes. They let it cool down and watched tv for a moment and then Siwon went back to the kitchen.

“It’s already cool!!!” he shouted.

“Very well then, let’s decorate! “ Leeteuk said and the five of them gathered around the kitchen counter top and the frosting was in the icing bags with different colors made by Donghae a while back. While decorating…

“Are we seriously going to eat every cupcake here? We’re 13 guys and maye we’ll have 2 cupcakes each so that’s 26 and this is 38. So what is 38 minus 26??” Kyu said

“it’s 14” Hae answered “What are you gonna do with the 14?”

“We are going to share 1 cupcake as the taste test now, so 13 will be left.” Kyu said

“So?” they all said “Instead, of eating 3 cupcakes each, we could give a cupcake to the one were asking on the Masquerade dance. Well, simplicity is elegant in a way we make it. Right?” He further explained

“That’s a great idea Kyu!” Siwon said. “and the good part is we get to make it ourselves.” He added

So they called the sleeping guys and told them the purpose of the cupcakes. It depends on them on how many they’ll give if its 2 for themselves and 1 for their planned date, or only 1 for themselves and two for their date.. that sort of thing.

They were done after 50 minutes and they all made different types. Kyu had white chocolate shavings topped on his cupcakes, Siwon had strawberry cuts and whipped cream, Donghae made a blueberry motif which he expects Hye Kyo would like and Leeteuk made a mangoes and cream motif on his cupcake. They were now ready for their asking out moments so they called up their wanted dates.

It was hard for Donghae, since he wanted Taeyeon to be her date but he knew it wasn’t the best for her. It was a strong decision to give her up. It was hard and exulting. But he knew that in the capable caring arms of his hyunh, Leeteuk. The most treasured girl that he had will be happy and safe. He was ready for a new relationship. He just needed to make his ex-, Ahn So Hee, realize that touching Taeyeon will never be a solution. And now that he has found a new love that can develop, Song Hye Kyo, he will be able to attain peace.

They refrigerated their personalized cupcakes, which turned out magnificent and great! And called the girls they want to bring as dates. Eunhyuk called Hyoyeon, Leeteuk asked Taeyeon to meet her tomorrow, Donghae called Hye Kyo and I think it took a longer time since they chatted too, Heechul asked Yoona to go out tomorrow, Siwon asked Tiffany out since Heechul didn’t continue his plan. Ryeowook asked Sooyoung out on a date since Siwon changed his decision, Kyu was declined by Seohyun through phone since she’s in a fake marriage with CN Blue Yonghwa and he was left thinking on who his date should be. Shindong already decided and confirmed he’ll go with Nari. Kangin told Yuri she has a surprise from him and he asked to go to their dorm.  Sungmin asked out Sunny but he was left pending. Kibum asked out Jessica, who was surprisingly acting nice. Yesung & Hangeng were still undecided. And the masquerade is 3 days away!!!

727091d9cb9o8srt.gif

So there’s a part two! :DD Any of you guys think who should they ask out??


COMMENT and let me ship your kpop couples :D

If any of you aren’t liking the flow of the story. It’s fine Lthough I would really appreciate if you continue on reading. I am really busy with schedules, I am not certain when Im going to post part two  but I’ll TRY my best to post it during our semestrial break if we ever have one.