Spill.

He saved my heart from Hae (HIATUS)

Leeteuk's POV

Donghae and I went to the parking lot and I started to talk.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked

"I need advice. And something inside me just wanted to get it from you. But before anything else, I saw what So Hee did. Do you think I should dump her?"

"Well it's about time! That should've been done since you met her."

"Okay. I'll do it after dinner."

"Good. Now remember Hae, don't fall for her tricks ever again. So, after dumping her what are you going to do?"

"I wanna get back with Taeyeon." he said and just I was intimately shocked.

At the dinner table...

"What's taking them so long?" Kyuhyun asked

"What do we know about that?" Hangeng answered

"Well, what do you think happened to Donghae and Taeyeon?" Heechul asked

"NOTHING! Nothing happened to them. Arasso? Donghae is mine. Keep that in your head JERK!" So Hee said as he grabbed Heechul's hair and pulled it hard back.

Donghae's POV

After that talk I told Hyung that we need to go back to the table and join the other members.
While we were onm our way, We spotted So Hee harassing our co-member Heechul.
I was about to run and stpo her but hyung said

"Don't go to her anymore. She'll notice that you'll dump her later on. Let her make the last few mistakes of her life that she will awfully regret. And I'm sure of that."

I agreed to let it pass and we continued to go there. As I seat beside So Hee, she puts a grasp on my arm and irritating whines "Oppa~"

"Wait So hee I'm eating, would you let go? i can't eat properly!"

"Okay.. But let me feed you oppa" She said and looked at Leeteuk hyung like she was making him jealous or some sort, and I pretended that she didn't do anything.

"I can manage to do it. You need to eat too you know. You're soo skinny" i said.

"Aniyo oppa. I look so fat already!"

"You say so." I said and continued eating and ignoring the little twit.

After dinner...

We all went to our cars and drove home.
Well besides me. I'm staying at the dorm tonight and I permanently plan to stay there and leave So Hee behindI reached the hotel parking area and we both got down. We went to our room and I took out my luggage and started packing my personal stuff which is in the room.

"Oppa, where are you going?"

"Away. Far away."

"You're not bringing me?"

"Aniyo. Wae?"

"Nothing. I mean there is something!"

"And what is that?" I asked as I zip up the bag and carried it

"Explain what's going on! Youre making me feel like your breaking up with me!"

"Tss.. You only realize it now? Yah! Ahn So Hee! IM BREAKING UP WITH Y-O-U! Arasso?"

"But why oppa??? What did I do wrong??" She exclaimed

"Don't pretend like you don't know. THIS was all a SCHEME!"

"What Scheme??"

"You only wanted to be with me to hurt Taeyeon in the first place"

"So this is about that ing ? Is it?"

"Not only that! And dont call her a !!!!
Dont pretend you only wanted me for the things I give you! Those branded crap are more important than me!
AND DONT EVEN LET ME START ON WHAT YOU DID AT GIA GIA. If there's a person who needs to be named a here. It's YOU."  I said and rushed to the door not hearing anymore explanation.

I drove quickly and relived that i got out off that situation but I know she'll come back. and now I need to protect Taeyeon too.
 

*Beeeeeeeeeeeepppp!!!!

"Whoa!! What the??"

"Jerk! Watch out where you're driving! Wrong lane Idiot!" the other driver said

I went outside the car to see if there were any damages and I was blessed there weren't any and so is the other car

I went to the driver and I wanted to say sorry when I saw the driver it was a girl. i went closer and apologized.

"Mianhe miss. I didn't mean to."

" it's okay. im sorry for the harsh words also."

"I understand" she replied but when I got a closer look of her it was Song Hye Kyo!

She got into the car but i ran to the drivers side window and knocked

"Song Hye Kyo! it's me!" i ranted

she lowered her window and took a close look at me.

"Donghae?" he asked

"neh" I said and smiled