Jealousy. Awkwardness. Wrapped in one!

He saved my heart from Hae (HIATUS)

A guest appearance from Song Hye Kyo. I think i'm adding her in.


-If some of you are wondering why Song Hye Kyo got into the story well. First of all she is the ideal girl of Lee Donghae according to one of his interviews :)

Sorry it took so long. I was dying with writer's block. :((
_______________________________________________________________________

Donghae's Pov

I was really glad to see her and unexpectedly in the middle of the road.
I signaled her to follow my car and I led her to a nearby coffee shop. We entered the shop and ordered some beverages and started a little conversation.

"So how have you been?" I asked

"Well, schedules are tight from 8AM to 6PM but I manage." She confidently said.

"How about you? I heard So Hee and you are..."

Before she could say it...

"We're over." I said

"Ohh. I'm sorry to hear that. If you dont mind me asking. When?"

"A while ago actually."

"Then what are your plans now?"

"Well, I've been thinking about going to Taeyeon. I never thought I'd miss her after that."

"Ohh..."

"Could you help me?"

Hye Kyo's POV

I was happy for him that he chose to get a new life. I can't help but think that I still have feelings for him even if we seldom see each other. And now that I meet him once again makes my heart beat faster and the more I spend time with him, the more I will completely fall for him.

"Me?" I asked

"Yah. Surely you know something. Right?"

"Uh--" I was left speechless and I know that helping him going back to Taeyeon will hurt me badly. This is crazy but I'll do this for his happiness.

"Sure then. What's your thoughts so far?" i hesistantly asked

"Well, I was going to ask you the same thing too."

"How about a party?"

"That's a great idea! But how will that exactly affect her?"

"Maybe you could recquire every member to have a muse." i said (with a hoping voice he;d tell me to come)

"Okay then. I'll see this is going to work." he replied

*Hye Kyo's phone rings

"Yoboseyo?"
"Deh. I'm coming."

- - -

"Who was that?" hae asked

"Umma, she wants me to go home already. Since it's past twelve."

Then we both laughed.
We bid farewell and got each others number. I have high hopes he'll call me soon :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>O<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

At Super Junior's Dorm

"Kyu!!" Leeteuk shouted

"Bwoh hyung???"

"Come and help me fix Donghae's bed! Since someone here name CHOI SIWON is too lazy to do so."

"I am not lazy, I just dont feel like it." Siwon said in defense

"Deh hyung i'm coming. (murmerring: I can't play starcraft again. I dont have schedules tomorrow and still I can't play starcraft!!! GAH!!)"

Kyuhyun arrived in Donghae & Siwon's bedroom

"Hyung, why are we fixing up his bed again?" Kyu asked

"He's coming home tonight, I have a big feeling." leeteuk replied

"Ohh, I see."

After fixing it up, they realized it was past twelve, but Leeteuk promised Hae that they'd wait for him to arrive. So the members without schedules the next morning gathered in the living room and challenged themselves to watch a short horror film.

"Hyung I am really not enjoying this." heechul said and gained closer to the others.
While, Siwon, Heechul, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were busy watching and waiting for over 45 minutes alread, Donghae arrives in the dorm lobby.

The movie was gaining closer to the were the girl jumps out of the screen. the atmosphere in the dorm was phenomenal as they all hoped to see the of the fil and no one has lost!

There it came the part where the girl comes out and gets them, after 5 seconds the door of the dorm opened unexpectedly at the same time the gost comes out in the movie and that surprised the people watching and they let out a super high pitched scream despite their manly looks.
The four guys screamed, which caused major mayhem.

Eunhyuk & Shindong came out with Sticks on their hands shouting "Stay away!!!!!!!!"
Kibum & Ryeowook, together with Sungmin had scissors in their hands.
Yesung & Hankyung opened their door with blankets over their head for they thought it was a fire alarm!
But Kang-In just stayed in the room and slept. caring less about what was happening.

There was an awkwardness and silence for about 10 seconds and then Kang-In came out.

"What's with all that ruckus?"

Then everybody had their "i actually don't know face" on and then all of them went back to sleep even Leeteuk, Heechul & Kyuhyun but as for Siwon. He helped Donghae with his luggage, went to their room and set theirselves to bed.