Flooded with questions, So little answer

He saved my heart from Hae (HIATUS)

 

@ SNSD’s Dorm

No one’s POV

Sooyoung was stargazing that night when she heard a car stop in front of the building. She stood up and called for Yoona and Sica.

“Whose car is that?” asked sooyoung.

“I don’t know. But I hope it was mine!” Sica answered.

“Babo Unnie! You think of so many random stuff.” Yoona scolded.

“Wait, I need bathroom break!!” Sooyoung said running to the bathroom.

So Yoona and Jessica were left in the balcony when they played a role of a detective. They took their pink binoculars, a notepad and a DSLR camera.

They took pictures of the car. But they can’t seem to get a focus on the plate number. When a girl came out of the car, they realize it was Taeyeon! Then the car started and Yoona took multishots. They quickly went to their room connected the camera to their laptop and Presto! Pictures.

They went over every picture and at the last few takes they saw the plate number “HAE013”

“Ah!! It’s… It’s… DONGHAE!!!” they both screamed then Taeyeon came in their door saying “What with the screaming??”

Leeteuk’s POV

“Donghae?”

“Neh hyung. Why’d you call Taengoo?” he asked.

“I was suppose to… Uh…”

“Make sure she went home safetly?” he continued.

“Yeah.” I agreed.

“Don’t worry. I brought her home.” He replied and hung up.

That guy is so!!! Aahhh!!! Nevermind. He brought her home and he’s on his way back. But what is he going to do with her cellphone? Is he going to bring it back?!?

“Hyung! Are you gonna eat your garlic bread?” Shindong asked.

“Yes!!” I reaplied and took the bread and ate a big portion.

After a while, I went to the second floor of the building to find a washroom, when I saw So Hee following me from behind. When I spotted the washroom I quickly walked towards it and someone pulled me from behind. I expected it to be So Hee but from that pull which was so forceful , it couldn’t be her but as Iook back. It was that .

“Now I know why Donghae hurts you.” I said.

“Why?” she replied.

“It’s because of your damn temper. He never hurt Taeyeon physically. Never did he laid a forcefully angry hand on Taeyeon’s delicate skin. But you…”

“What about me?”  She asked and tightened the grip on me.

“You are a and you make Donghae’s life a living hell.”

“You don’t know me. But I know why you’re doing this because you like me.” She replied.

“No, I don’t ‘because I love Taeyeon!!” I shouted.

“You don’t now.” She said and smacked her lips onto mine. I pushed her off with all my strength and said “You’re a !! Damn you !!”

Then I saw Donghae on the stair cases going down. He saw what happened. He saw So Hee on the floor but he didn’t go to her. Instead he follow me back down and asked for a conversation outside. And I know this isn’t good. Although, he doesn’t look mad. But that straight face, I can’t get out of my mind. He never told me about what it was but I was like in a trance that followed him.

Taeyeon’s POV

“What’s all this fuss about?” I asked Yoona and Sica.

“We want it straight from your mouth, unnie.” Yoona said.

“All the details and we promise not to spill.” Sica said.

“What? I’m confused!!” I complained.

“Unnie, one question, straight answer. Arasso!!”Yoona said as she looked me in the eyes. I nodded my head, signaling I agree. And there it goes. The clock ticking. The light focused on one spot.

“Did you.. go.. out.. with… the… FORBIDDEN MAN.. LEE DONGHAE!!??” they both asked.

“Those words. Lee Dongahe. I never thought of seeing him after 3 months of punishment and moving on. I didn’t know he was there. I only thought that Jungsu and I are going out for dinner but as we arrived at the reataurant . He was there and since I saw him. All I thought of doing is act normal yet I needed excuse to get away. He was pain in my heart. But a healer to my soul. He, Lee Donghae, loved  me for who I am but was caught under a ty spell.” I answered them.

“Whoa! Unnie..” Jessica said.

“Best actress of the year goes to Kim Taeyeon!” Yoona announced.

Then tears started to fall down and my heart just fell apart.

“Unnie… Mianhe.. . We’re sorry you have to answer it that way.” Yoona said.

“No… It’s fine.. I’m gonna rest now.

“Okay.. We’ll just be here…” Jessica replied.