Agreement, Argument, The solution? Dinner.

He saved my heart from Hae (HIATUS)

Donghae's POV

"Whew! That's all of it." i said as i locked the luggage.

"Wait! oppa My lotions and facial creams aren't packed yet!"  Sohee exclaimd.

I didn't say a word and I oppened the luggage, for the 8th time already, then it just popped and all the things inside flew and landed on the floor! Then So hee came out of the bathroom and started shouting

"Oh no! Can you be careful?!? You know this  things are branded clothes! And my perfume! Are you crazy? Don't you know how much this costs? If you add it all up it's worth millions! HELLO!! This is Gucci, Prada, Dolce and Gabbana.."

I couldn't take her shouting at me so I slappd her delicte face and it left a huge red mark on. She was surprised and she didn't make a sound. I'm too nice for too long now. After a while we were just sitting apart and the she came and sat beside me.

"Oppa~... Are you still mad? I'm sorry jagiyah.. It's just that.."

"No stop, I'm not mad. Let's continue packing and will leave after a few hours." I replied and went to pack.

So Hee's POV

I know he was mad and still is. ! I'm such a . Any way I'll make it up to him in Europe.

So we went to the airport and I just followed him. He is still not talking to me, so i kept quiet. As we approach the gate I realized it's not going to Europe but to Korea!

"Lee Donghae! Stop on your tracks! we're not going to Europe aren't we??" I asked in an irritated manner.

"Oh yippie! What a suprise. Why would i bring you to Europe? So you can buy more of those Gucci, Dior and Prada accesories? No way! Whether you like it or not. You're coming to Korea with me." He stated and dragged me in th airplane.

I had to come up with plan B, since the Europe dinner didn't go well as planned, a Korean dinner will do..

 

In the Airplane...

"Oppa~.. Mianhe I'll make you happy again . I planned our dinner tonight :)"

"Okay make room for 12 more people in the table. We'll have dinner with the other members." He said.

I was shocked but If it makes him happy. I'll do it.

"O-oh-oh.. Okay oppa." I replied 

That night we went to Gia Gia, located in 660-17 Shinsa-dong, Gangmam-gu, Seoul, South Kore. Where they served Italian cuisine. Well of course a European themed dinner can be good. And there we saw the others 11 members, Yesung, Sungmin, Siwon, Heechul, Ryeowook, Shindong, Kyuhyun, Kangin, Eunhyuk, Kibum, Hangeng but who was not present? Oh yeah! Leetuek. The grumpy leader. Good thing he isn't here. 

 

Donghae's POV

We entered the joint and I saw my co-members.

"Hey! How are you guys?" I greeted and everybody said their fine.

And i realized Leeteuk hyung wasn't there. So I asked his roommate Siwon while we order our food.

"Hey Siwon, Where's Leeteuk hyung?" I asked.

"Uh.. I don't know. Wait, let me call him." he replied and dialled his number.

 

Siwon's POV

I called hyung and waited for the other him to pick up.

"Siwon? What do you want?"

"Uh-hyung! We're having dinner at Gia Gia tonight. Dont you remember?" i said.

"Oh yeah! I forgot! I'm coming."

"Wait! Where are you?" I asked.

"SNSD's Dorm. I got my jacket from Taeyeon." he answered.

"Very well. Come now! Fast!" i demanded.

"Okay.. I'll bbbb..."

-Toot toot toot-

The phone line broked and i just didn't mind what he said and told Donghae  he's on his way.

 

Donghae's POV

I can't wait to see Leeteuk hyung again. Besides he's like a real brother to me and...

"Donghae hyung! Leeteuk hyung is outside already." Siwon said.

"Okay, I'm going to greet him in the entrance." I said.

"I'm coming oppa! Oppa~" So hee pleaded.

"Me too." Siwon added.

So the three of us went there and then I stopped on my tracks and left So hee walking  towards them while Siwon stopped behind me.

"Then I saw a lady. a familiar lady with wavy hazel locks, soft-looking tender lips, she was smiling at me and her fair skin just glowed. She was my angel. And I was the devil in her life. Mianhe my angel- Mianhe Mianhe...

I snapped out of my day dreaming stage and greeted them.

"Mianhe hyung and Taeyeon I mean Hello!" I said and made an alternate eye direction and scratchd my head.

"Oh hey!" Leetuk greeted as he put his arm around taeyeon. And then we went to the table and sat down in our orginal places but an additional chair between my chair and Leetueks chair and the angel, I mean Taeyeon.

We waited for the food to come and there I got butterflies since it's been three months since i haven't seen her and talked to her. So i composed myself and asked her to catch attention I tapped her shoulders and she looked.

"Whm.. Hey.. Taeyeon how are.. you?" i said with a jittering voice.

"I'm fine.. How about you?" she replied.

"Well, something are going rough lately but I managed to handle it." I replied.

"Oh, very well then." she replied.

I felt a grasp on my arm and a sound saying "Oppa~ listen. Too bad it wasn't Taeyeon but So hee. She kept tugging my arm but i choose to ignore it. And continued to chat with Taengoo. Then the food came. An italian dinner. While we were eating , I saw Teayeon talking to Leeteuk and I can't hide the feeling of being jealous so I called her.

"Taeyeon, I got something to say."

"Bwoh?" she asked and looked.

But I can't tell her anything and I spotted my savior! 

"Oh dear, your face is covered with  carbonara  sauce... Here let me get that off." I said and took the napkin and wiped near the side of her lips. I gained closer and we we're inches apart , closer and closer but a strong tug on my arm ,pulling me, made me go away and i was just dismayed but that "moment" was captured by Ryeowook , using his DSLR. (And i plan to copy it!)

Then i heard her say.

"OMO! I forgot. I have to fix something with the othere members. Leetuek oppa, can you drive me to the dorm?"

"So soon?" I told her.

"Mianhe. It's urgent" she replied with a look of dismay.

"Well at least let me drive you?" I offered and won't take a no for an answer.

"NO!!" So hee and leetuek said.

"I'll drive you her yo their dorm besides your the host of this dinner." Leetuek said.

"yes donghae. Leetuek is right." So hee added.

"No. I will. You guys stay here and i'll be back in no time." i said

I grabbed Taeyeons hand and we went to the car. I was relieved that she didn't complain. I think she missed me too.

_________________________________________________

Comment and subscribe!! ^^

Credits to min_min1108 for typing the chapter!