Bringing Him Back

Guts

"Wait...what?"

"Oh, god."

"Ugh, that's freakin' gross!"

 "Poor D.O."

"It's the only way guys," Chen sighed, rolling up the folder in his hands. "It sounds really...unappealing but he has to do it."

"So you're telling me," Xiumin started, staring wide-eyed at Chen, "that in order to break this spell...he has to drink at least a cup of Lucy's blood!?"

"Apparently."

"That's disgusting."

Suho worriedly looked back at Kyungsoo who was painfully clueless about what was going on. If he only knew what was coming for him, he wouldn't be acting all cutesy in front of Hyerin now.

"Is there any other way, Jongdae?" Suho asked uneasily.

"It's the only solution. I've been researching day and night about Luculenus," Chen said, pointing at his eye bags to prove his point. "It seems like she's been around Earth for quite a while now...around the 1920's? She's all about beauty, , seduction–all that stuff. She's had her fair share of suitors but always end up killing them anyway. Impressively sneaky, though. She has no records, social security, birth certificate, anything. But with the help of our advanced technology here, I managed to track her information over the years. That's how I found the solution to the love spell," he explained. "It's really the only way."

"Then that only means one thing."

Everyone turned to look at Tao who was leaning on the doorframe with a dark, determined face. "We have to kill her."

Everyone's face hardened. It was true. The only way to get Kyungsoo to act normal again was to finish off Lucy for good. Now what they have to think about was when and how.

The room quieted before Hyerin darkly suggested, "We should do it tonight."

The boys looked at one another warily before turning back to Hyerin.

"We shouldn't wait any longer for Kyungsoo to be like this. We all know we want the old him back. We should do it tonight." She shrugged, leaning back against her chair. "We were ought to kill that anyway."

At the back of the room, someone cleared their throat. They looked towards the door and saw that Agent M just walked in, an arm placed around Tao's shoulder.

Myungjae gave his daughter a pointed look. "Language, Kim Hyerin."

"Sir!" they all chorused.

"Good evening, EXO. In the middle of a meeting, I see?" he asked with a wide charismatic grin.

"Yes, sir. We are currently in discussion about our target, sir," Kris explained.

"Ah, yes. And I heard that you are planning to go forth with your mission tonight, correct?"

Suho nodded. "Yes, sir."

"Well then," Agent M clapped his hands together, "if you agents want this to be done before the sun rises then we need some upgrading to do!"

"Upgrade on what, sir?" Chanyeol asked, brows furrowing.

He grinned. "You'll see."

---

Suzy, Agent M's assistant, led them inside the weaponry and automobile department where all of M-LX's inventions were found.

"You may touch and test the weapons, but absolutely do not turn on any vehicles. Please try not to break anything," she said in a monotone voice. "Here you are." 

The young agents gawked at the equipment laid out for them inside the warehouse. All their jaws dropped to the floor at the sight of the hi-tech weapons and customized cars.

"We can get anything we want?" Baekhyun asked in bewilderment.

"Yes," Suzy said.

With that, they separated from the group and decided to look around to find the appropriate weapons and vehicles they were comfortable with.

Suho and Kris walked together in the middle of the room where all the cars were parked for display. They were just idly looking around when one caught Kris' eye.

Slowly, he made his way towards it and placed a careful hand on its hood. "Wow," he whispered.

"That's a really nice one," Suho commented.

"If you're curious, this is a Lamborghini Reventon. As you can see, this racecar is a two-door coupe and has a 6.5 Liter V12 engine with leather interior. It has a horse power of 641 and a speed of 224 miles per hour," Suzy explained, clutching a clipboard in her hands. "M-LX bought and customized it to be of use during missions. There are weapon compartments inside, easy steering, and also built-in machine guns hidden behind the headlights for your convenience during missions. All the vehicles in this room are customized like such."

"Wow," Kris repeated.

"Wow indeed," Suho chuckled in amazement.

"You fellows should take it. It seems fit for unit leaders like you."

"Oh," Suho chortled as he shook his head. "No, we're not leaders."

"Well, you sure do look like it." Suzy shrugged before moving on to the others.

"Chen, check this out," Luhan said distractedly as he made his way to the car that caught his eye. Chen followed the boy to a shiny gray Mercedes.

"Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren. A classy sports car made from the collaboration of Mercedes and McLaren Automotive," Suzy started. "Engine is 5.4 Liter in capacity. It has an excellent brake system and exceptional active aerodynamics. It can go 334 kilometers per hour."

"We'll definitely take this," Chen blurted. Luhan smirked at the boys eagerness.

Suzy nodded. "Very well then." 

They spent at least an hour in the Weaponry and Automobile Department. After a long search, they finally found vehicles that suited each of them best.

Suho and Kris took the Reventon while Chen, Kai, and Luhan went with the Mercedes Benz sports car. Baekhyun chose an Aston Martin One-77, deciding to share it with Kyungsoo, while Chanyeol and Sehun picked a yellow Lamborghini Murcielago. The other three—Tao, Lay, and Xiumin—weren't that hyped with the big cars as they settled with equally pricey dual-sport motorcycles.

"This is paradise," Chanyeol cooed, dreamily staring off into the distance.

"Is this all you're getting?"

"Wait, what about Hyerin?" Sehun wondered. They turned around to see the girl standing in front of a stunning black and red motorcycle.

"Is that what you're taking?" Kris asked, folding his arms as a small smile tugged on his lips.

"Ah, nice choice." Suzy smiled. "That is the MV Augusta F4CC, an exclusive production sports bike sculpted in titanium and carbon fiber. 90% of its parts are tailor-made by hand. Its 1078 engine produces 200 hp and a top speed of 195 miles per hour. Of course, it is slightly tweaked for your convenience during missions as it can accelerate up to 221 miles per hour. It also has built in weapons like the rest of the cars," she went on. "You have good taste, agent."

"Get it, Hyerin!" Xiumin exclaimed.

"You should take it, Hyerin." Suho nodded with a smile. "It really suits you."

"I guess." She shrugged, rubbing the back of her neck. "Yeah, sure. I'll take it."

Suzy turned to her clipboard to write down the model. "Excellent choice."

"Well, since that's out of the way," Tao spoke. "Let's get this show on the road."

---

At 10:30 P.M., EXO, with their new forms of transportation, made their way to the outskirts of Seoul. With the help of other M-LX agents, they managed to track where Luculenus was hiding, and it was in an abandoned warehouse far away from where the city was.

The winter air was extra chilly that night, and to make it even worse, it started to snow. Tao tried not to think about the cold as he drove ahead of the others, leading them to their destination with Xiumin, Hyerin, and Lay trailing shortly behind him in their sport bikes.

He glanced down at the built-in GPS and saw that they still had quite a long way to go. He whispered profanities, not wanting to stay out in such weather.

"How far is it?" Kai's voice resounded in his earpiece.

"Pretty far," Tao responded. "We still have 25 and a half miles to go."

"How long would it take for us to get there?" Kris asked, staring straight ahead as he drove the Lamborghini with Suho beside him.

"Uh," Tao droned, clicking his tongue before in a breath,  "around forty minutes, I guess?"

"That's ing far! I'm freezing my here!" Xiumin complained.

"Well you should've thought of that when you decided to get a motorbike." Luhan rolled his eyes, folding his arms while Chen shook his head at Xiumin's whining.

"Aren't there any shorter routes?" Kris sighed in annoyance, steering the wheel with one hand.

Suho nudged him and nodded at the way he was driving. "Ten and two," Suho reminded, telling the boy to put both his hands on the wheel. Kris rolled his eyes at the president but obliged anyway.

"Nope. I've tried checking earlier but this is all I got," Tao answered.

"We need to speed up then. By the time we get there it's going to be eleven thirty," Baekhyun said, glancing briefly at his car's clock.

"Alright," Tao sighed. "Turn off your high beams," he reminded, switching off his earpiece before picking up speed.

"Hyerin!" Chanyeol practically screamed through his mic. "Are you okay there!? Isn't it cold!?"

"Nah, I'm fine," Hyerin muttered through gritted teeth. It's not cold. It's ing freezing.

Chanyeol squeezed the steering wheel as he worriedly asked, "Are you sure? I can drive the motorcycle for you if you want."

"No, really, I'm fine."

"No, I insist! I want to do it!"

"I told you I'm fine, Yeol-"

"Oh for Pete's sake, just let him do it!" Baekhyun exclaimed, rubbing his temple. "Seriously Chanyeol, your voice is too loud!"

Hyerin didn't really like being babied, especially since it was their job as agents to it up, but Chanyeol was irritating everybody. Without much of a choice, she sighed and agreed. "Fine." Hyerin drove to the side of the road and stopped.

"Do you want us to wait for you?" Lay asked, the motorcycle's engine roaring above the sound of their voices as he stopped in front of the girl.

"No. You guys can go ahead," Hyerin said, taking off her helmet.

"Alright." Lay nodded. "Let's go." The others speddown the road while Chanyeol and Sehun's car pulled over behind Hyerin's bike.

Hyerin stepped down from her motorcycle, while Sehun and Chanyeol doing the same. The maknae rounded the car to transfer to the driver's seat while Chanyeol headed towards the girl.

The fire manipulator hit the girl's forehead with his knuckles.

"Ow, what the hell!?" Hyerin exclaimed.

"At situations like these, you should really start thinking about yourself!" Chanyeol scolded.

"I do think about myself, but I don't have to be babied all the time!" she huffed, folding her arms as her hip jutted out of annoyance.

"You're just being looked out for," he corrected. "Don't forget that you're the only one without a power so you're definitely going to be babied-" he made air quotes with his hands, "-all the time. And didn't I make you a promise? I'm just living up to that, you know," he said, poking her red nose as the corner of his mouth softly tugged upwards.

Hyerin raised a brow at him. Without so much of a glance, she shoved him playfully to the side before making her way to the Lamborghini Murcielago. "Whatever."

Chanyeol chuckled before putting on the helmet and riding the motorcycle.

Hyerin entered the car and rubbed her arms for warmth. "What's up, Sehun?"

"Still not talking to you," he deadpanned, looking straight ahead.

"Oh, come on now. Stop acting like a child," Hyerin snorted.

"Then stop acting like a party pooper every goddamned time! Give me a break, Hyerin, you're really not going to the dance!?" Sehun pouted, stomping on the gas.

"No and that's final. Are you seriously bringing that up right now? We have a mission, remember?"

"Psh. Whatever, I'm not talking to you."

The rest of the drive was quiet, not even the noisy ones from the group spoke a word. It was probably because of the weather and the distance and the eagerness to just get the mission over with. Hyerin was pre-occupied with her own thoughts, staring out the window as she tried to ignore the cold.

There was a lot to think about, but what she was most troubled about was Kai and his father. She couldn't help but wonder what it was that they were talking about that day and why it made the boy so upset. In fact, after that phone call, he had been quiet and out of it. Even earlier that day, he wasn't talking much aside from short replies and timid nods.

Something light dropped on Hyerin's lap that made her shake away her thoughts and look down. It was a thick black jacket. Hyerin looked up and saw that Sehun still had his eyes concentrated on the road, the only difference was that he was now only wearing a black long-sleeved top.

"You looked cold," he said. "I thought that would help."

Hyerin fought the urge to laugh at his seriousness. She put on the jacket and sighed from the warmth it gave.

She was about to give him her thanks when she thought it would be a better idea to ask about Kai.

Hyerin turned off her earpiece so no one besides them could hear. "Sehun," she started. "What do you know about Kai's relationship with his family?"

"Huh?" Sehun raised a brow, turning off his earpiece as well. "Kai's family? What about them?"

"Nothing. I just want to know." She shrugged, looking up at the boy. "What do you know?"

Sehun in a huge breath. "I can't give you much, but I can tell you that Kai's relationship with his family isn't all that good. Especially his dad."

"Why? What happened with his dad?"

"I'm not sure, but I think it's something about Kai not wanting to be involved in his dad's field of work."

"What's his dad's work?"

"He's a politician," he answered. "From what I know, Kai's father wants him to do well in school, quit all the unnecessary activities and go to university, but Kai doesn't want that. All his older siblings attended law school, so I guess it's frustrating his dad that his youngest son doesn't want to do what he wants him to do."

Of course it's about something like that. "So that's what it is," she muttered under her breath.

"Yup. His family's complicated." Sehun nodded. "What brought this up all of a sudden?" he asked, briefly glancing at the girl.

"Nothing," she lied. "It's just that I don't really know much about Kai. He's a major flirt and a baseball player but that's all I really got," she said before turning her mic back on. Sehun did so as well.

All of a sudden, their earpieces started to produce screeching sounds, making the both of them cringe.

"What's going on there?" Hyerin asked, brows knitting together.

"Sorry. We just got here," Chen said, stepping out of the car. "Anyway, we parked pretty far from the warehouse. Just giving you a heads up. You'll see once you get here."

"Damn, you guys got there pretty fast," Chanyeol said.

"Well we did need to get a move on," Baekhyun retorted, loading his rifle.

"Is Kyungsoo with you?" Hyerin asked.

"He's here beside me. We're leaving him in the car though." Xiumin glanced at the boy who was looking around curiously.

"Where's Hyerinnie?" the boy asked.

"Are you guys still far away?" Suho asked.

Sehun side-glanced the navigation before clicking his tongue. "Around fifteen we'll be there."

"Alright, be careful."

---

Lay and Luhan nodded at each other before splitting up in opposite directions. They both hid behind bushes that were twenty feet away from the abandoned warehouse. Hiding was not as difficult because of the tall grass surrounding them, making it easy to see the guards—the same men that accompanied Lucy before—standing by around the warehouse, weapons in hand.

The both of them immediately laid down on the snowy ground on their stomachs, positioning their snipers in front of them.

"Can you see clearly, agent?" Luhan asked.

"Affirmative. Are you ready?"

"Whenever you are."

"Alright. On my count," Lay said, resting the side of his face on the cheek piece. "One..."

Luhan closed one eye and used the other to peek through the scope, aiming at one of the four thugs. "Two..."

Lay placed his index finger on top of the trigger.

"Three."

The both of them shot their designated targets in the head, startling the other two guards beside them. They panicked for a while before raising their guns to shoot anyone who was the culprit.

The snipers did not waste any time and shot the two other remaining men, leaving the entrance to the warehouse unguarded.

Lay pressed his earpiece as he packed up his weapon. "Area clear."

Suho nodded at s before making their way towards the warehouse quickly yet carefully.

When they finally arrived in front of the wooden structure, Tao, Chen, and Xiumin stood guard while Kris pressed his ear against the door. There was the sound of laughing men and tinkling glasses inside.

 Kris stepped away from the door, holding his gun face down on the ground with both hands. He waited five seconds before turning to his comrades and nodding once.

With that, Kai kicked the door open and all of them barged in and began to fire their weapons.

The warehouse was a big empty area with high ceilings and crater boxes decorating the room. There were two round tables in a corner; one with poker chips and crumpled money, and another with bottles of alcohol. There were no other entrances or exits save for the one in the front and another door at the very back.

They agents flooded the premises and continued to attack while the men, who were members of the Immitis Clan, one by one fell to the floor. They reacted quite slow compared to EXO, but some of them, the ones who weren't dead yet, put up quite a fight.

Kai scanned his surroundings and saw that Lucy was nowhere to be found. Thinking that she must be hiding somewhere within the warehouse, he left the other agents to deal with the remaining thugs and decided to head towards the door at the back.

He stopped at the threshold and taking a deep breath, kicked down the door.

He was right. Inside the room was no other than Lucy, already halfway out the window with two men in black leather armor trailing behind her. They had sunglasses on and black pieces of cloth that covered their noses down to their mouths. On the other side of the room, there were two nightcrawlers circling around a very big and muscular bald man wearing a dark green wife beater and a piercing glare.

Kai was troubled as to who he should deal with first, but seeing that Lucy was the first priority, he teleported behind her and her guards.

He grabbed the men and slammed their heads down the table before grabbing Lucy who, for the most part, was already out the window.  He threw the blonde to the floor before going back to the two guards.

He finished them off easily and was about to turn back to Lucy when a large hand clutched his shoulder and threw him to the other side of the room. Cracks formed as he was slammed into the wall and slid down to the ground.

Chen entered the room and shot the two nightcrawlers in time before they pounced on him. Chen whipped around to see Lucy on the ground, crawling back to the window to escape. He heatedly made his way to her but was pulled back by the muscular man.

Before the man could do anything he quickly summoned his power through his arms, wringing the man's neck. The man shook and convulsed in his hold before falling flat on the ground, motionless.

Chen stood up, looking over Kai who was cornering Lucy. Seeing that the boy didn't look to be needing help, he went back out to assist the others.

"I finally got you, you witch!" Kai sneered, holding her facedown on the floor.

Lucy cackled, unfazed. "You think this is an accomplishment? Honey, I'm not afraid to die!"

"I don't care what you think. I'm going to crush your skull if you don't tell me something right now."

"Do whatever you want to do with me, but nothing is going to make me talk," she retorted. "So just get on with it."

"What are you doing in this city? What's your business here?" he questioned. "Hell, why are you even on this planet?"

"Dear, I told you, you're not going to get anything-"

He slammed her face down the floor. "Tell me!" he shouted.

Lucy laughed, unfazed by the pain. "All I can say, pretty boy, is that you should be careful. You don't know what's coming for all of you, especially that girl..."

"Girl?" He searched her eyes. "What girl? Hyerin? What about her?"

"That girl has only one fate, I tell you." She smiled wickedly. "She's going to die."

"D-Die?" he stuttered, eyes widening.

All too suddenly, the same large pair of hands grabbed the boy by the shoulders and slammed him to the ground. Durus, who was previously electrocuted by Chen, was wide awake once again.

Kai groaned as the black-clad ninjas from earlier picked him up from the ground. There were at least five more of them entering the room. Lucy stood up, laughing, as she took out a samurai sword from her belt buckle and walked towards Kai who was now kneeling down on the floor.

"I'm telling you, pretty boy," Lucy started, Durus standing behind her with folded arms. "You better be careful. You don't know what's out there after you."

She spun the sword, stabbed the ground with it and knelt before Kai. "Not only that, but people you would much rather not involve will get caught up in this upcoming storm. I'm sure you don't want that. If I were you I would just leave whatever organization you're involved in and just run home-"

Kai spat on her face and mustered up the nastiest glare he could manage. "You mistake me for a coward. I swear I will destroy whatever you throw at us," he growled.

Lucy scowled, retrieving her sword to use it against Kai when someone barged inside.

Hyerin pointed her pistol at Lucy. "I think it's about time for you to shut up." She pulled the trigger, accomplishing a clean headshot. Lucy fell limp on the ground.

At once, the men charged towards her, but before that, Hyerin made brief eye contact with the muscular man at the end of the room. She was unsettled by it but immediately shook it away to fight the remaining attackers.

Not too long, the others from outside came in to help her finish them off. As this was going on, Durus had managed to escape soundlessly, giving EXO one last glance before jumping out the window.

Once they were down to the last attacker, Suho scanned the room. His eyes landed on Kai who's back was to him, still kneeling down on the floor with his hands tied behind his back.

Suho walked up to the boy. "Jongin, are you oka-" he was halted in his words when Kai collapsed to the ground.

"Jongin!" Suho cried out as he stared in horror at the knife plunged into the younger's stomach. Blood seeped through his clothes and he was slowly growing unconscious.

"Jongin! Stay with me!" Suho yelled, shaking Kai awake. "Guys, guys! He got stabbed!"

Sehun paled. "Oh, ." 

"Lay, do something!" Kris exclaimed.

"I will, but we need to get him in the car. More are coming for us!" Lay yelled.

"Okay, help me carry Kai," Kris said.

"No need for that," Luhan said, lifting the boy up with his power. "Let's go."

---

After an hour drive, the agents finally made it to the M-LX headquarters. While they were in the car, Lay had managed to temporarily heal the passed out boy's wound. He had easily drained out his energy since the stab was deep and they didn't know if it hit any vital organs, so they still needed medical assistance from M-LX.

 Everyone entered the building and proceeded to assist each other. Lay, Kris, Xiumin, and Luhan went to M-LX's medical center while the rest headed to one of the labs with Lucy's body draped over Tao's shoulder.

They went over the first unoccupied lab rooms they spotted, walking in with Lucy's blood trailing behind them. They set her dead body on one of the metal tables and stared at her for a moment.

"I hope Kai's okay," Baekhyun whispered shakenly.

"He'll be fine. The others are taking care of him," Suho reassured, squeezing the boy's shoulder. "Right now, we should focus on the task at hand."

"Right." Hyerin nodded, although she was very worried herself. "So how do we do this?"

"Should we just split her in half?" Chen asked, looking down at the body with resentment.

"No, that's too much," Tao scoffed. "We'll just have to open her up a little bit, that's all."

Chanyeol raised a brow, handing him a knife. "Then would you do the honors, Tao?" 

The boy was hesitant for a moment before sighing and taking the weapon. "Well. Here goes nothing."

Hyerin felt compelled to make Kyungsoo look away as Tao stabbed Lucy right in the stomach. The others turned away in disbelief as the time controller plunged the sharp knife into her multiple times.

"What's going on, Hyerinnie?" Kyungsoo asked the girl.

Hyerin shook her head, cringing. "Nothing."

It took a while, but Tao managed to get a cup of the woman's blood.

"It looks like normal blood. What the hell is so special about it?" Chanyeol scoffed. "I expected it to be all green and gooey."

Baekhyun glared at him. "Why don't we just take your blood instead since you're complaining so much?"

With bloodied hands, Tao raised the glass up to Kyungsoo. "It's now or never."

Kyungsoo frowned at the thick red liquid. "I need to drink that, Hyerinnie?" he asked, looking at the girl beside him.

"Sorry, but yes. You really need to," she said, giving him an apologetic look.

"But I don't want it! It looks gross!" Kyungsoo whined.

"Hey," she muttered softly, taking the boy's arm. "Trust me, you're going to thank me later. Just drink it, I'm sure it's not that bad."

"Yeah right," Baekhyun snorted.

Hyerin briefly glared at the light manipulator before turning back to an upset Kyungsoo. "C'mon, Kyungsoo. It's gonna be okay," she mumbled. "Do it for me?"

Suddenly, his eyes lit up with newfound determination. "For Hyerinnie!? Of course! I'll do it no matter how icky it tastes!" he exclaimed, pumping his fist to his chest before grabbing the glass/

"For Hyerinnie!" He raised the glass to his mouth but before he could take a sip, Hyerin clutched his wrist.

Kyungsoo looked at her with his big brown eyes. "Hyerinnie?"

"I'm just-" Hyerin bit her lip, lowering her hand. "I'm just really going to miss you, buddy," she whispered, gazing at the boy warmly before enveloping him into a hug.

Kyungsoo chuckled. "What? You're so silly, Hyerinnie. I'm not leaving," he said, pulling away as the grin on his face turned into a small gentle smile. "I'm not going anywhere you're not going," he whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

With that, he drank the cup of blood in one go.

For a second nothing really happened, until Kyungsoo's emotions started to go haywire once again. He felt happy and enraged and tired and sad and his vision started to change into a disarray of colors. He could see nothing but colors, face cool with sweat and strangers' voices tuning in and out until he couldn't hear anything but faint whispers that made no sense to him. The whispers until they started to pick up in volume, until they were not whispering anymore but shouting. He didn't understand anything at all, he didn't have time to understand it all because before he knew it, the voices were gone and he got his vision back and he was on the ground breathing so hard his chest hurt and everyone was crowded around him.

"Kyungsoo, are you okay?" Hyerin asked worriedly beside him.

Kyungsoo groaned. "What the hell happened?" he asked groggily, struggling to sit up straight.

"You were drugged by Lucy," Chen explained. "She stabbed you in the arm with a substance that made you strongly infatuated with Hyerin."

"Huh? Infatuated with..." He looked up at Hyerin. "You?"

She shrugged. "Apparently."

Kyungsoo groaned, burying his head into his palms. "Oh, for 's sake."

Tao couldn't help but laugh at the boy. "You should have seen how you've been acting for the past few weeks."

"It's been weeks!?" Kyungsoo asked furiously.

Baekhyun nodded. "Yup." 

"Son of a !"

Suho grinned, wrapping an arm around the boy's shoulder. "Well, I guess it's good to have you back, Kyungsoo." 

"Yeah. Because if he continued to hog Hyerin like that," Chanyeol popped his knuckles, "I might have to crush his skull."

Tao shrugged. "Nah. I think I prefer the immature D.O."

"I like neither. They're both loud," Baekhyun deadpanned.

"I'm right here you know," Kyungsoo scoffed and stood up. "You s better take that back!"

"Yup." Hyerin shook her head good-naturedly, watching the boy throw a metal table at Chanyeol. "Good to have him back."

---


A/N:

Hyerin's MV Augusta F4CC:

Kris & Suho's Lamborghini Reventon:

Chen, Kai and Luhan's Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren:

Baekhyun & D.O.'s Aston Martin One-77:

Chanyeol & Sehun's Lamborghini Murcielago:

Tao, Xiumin, and Lay's Sport Bikes:

 

Anyway, happy new year! Let's make the most out of this year alright? :D