My hyungs.

His little crazy sister.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes, he sighed. He still feel some headache but it was lessen unlike yesterday. Then felt someone holding his hand. 

Seohyun. He thought.

She didn't him, that fact that made him smile like an idiot. He's happy, really happy. On the fact that Seohyun didn't leave him that she even fell asleep holding his hand. Then he hold it. It was soft and smooth it was different to all the girls he held hands with. With her it was different, the feeling was different. Somehow his heart beats faster.

Is this what they call love?. He thought.

Then he smiled, he knows the answer deep inside. It was a precious moment, holding a hand of the girl you love but it actually became worst when.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOOOOORNING MAKNAE!!!!!!" Hee Chul shouted that made Kyuhyun let go of Seohyun's hand immediately. She immediately got up. Then all of that members went inside the room. Si Won was holding a tray of food.

"Here's for our sick maknae!" SI Won said as he put the tray on his bed.

"Aish hyung, don't you know how to knock?" Kyuhyun said with irritation.

"How are you maknae??????????? Do you know feel good?????" Hee Chul asked with a big smile.

"We heard you had a fever? Is the news true??" Donghae joked.

"Yeah, we just heard it. But don't worry I think the news is a false one." Eunhyuk added.

"Stop hyungs, you just interrupt my--" Kyuhyun said but Hee Chul cutted him off.

"Your holding hands moment with Seohyun? Aish you maknae you could do more than that later but first you need to eat!" Hee Chul said happily. Seohyun was just frozen on her place.

"What do you mean by 'you could do more than that?'" Kyuhyun ased innocently.

"Come on maknae dont tell me you don't know that." Hee Chul winked but Kyuhyun just gave him a blank expression.

"Aish you, your such a ert. Kyuhyun doesn't know things like that yet." Lee Teuk said.

"You know what, all of you have ert minds. Why would I do that? And beside I mean sleeping, you just interrupt my sleeping mode!" Kyuhyun defended,

"Aish don't be a denial baby. We all saw that moment between you and Seohyun." Ryeowook said.

"Yeah you are both sweet!" Yesung added.

"So tell us do you like Seohyun now?" Donghae asked.

"Aish, come on guys. Seohyun is still here." Si Won said.

"Sorry." Donghae murmured.

"I'm just gonna go outside oppa." Seohyun smile and she went out of the room. 

"How are you maknae?" Hee Chul ask.

"I'm--" Kyuhyun was going to answer then Hee Chul interrupt him.

"No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hee Chul shouted. "Isn't this the scene where I watch in television dramas, the one with.. who are you? Where am I? No, I don't remember anything! this! We need to call a doctor now~!!!!!!!!!" Hee Chul acted.

"Shut up hyung I've been talking to you since you got here." Kyuhyun protested.

"So you still remember us? Oh thank God!!" Hee Chul hug Kyuhyun. The other members just laugh at this scene.

"Hee Chul is really over reacting." Lee Teuk said,

"Yeah he is." Si Won agreed.

"no he just love to." Yesung joked.

"So maknae how are you feeling now?" Kangin ask.

"I'm feeling worst." Kyuhyun whispered. He seemed to be annoyed on interrupting his moment  earlier with Seohyun.

"What did you just said?" Kangin ask.

"Huh? No haha, I mean I'm feeling better." kyuhyun forced a smile.

"Well I guess Seohyun took a good care of you huh!" Donghae said.

"Yeah, she's a great nurse." Kyuhyun added.

"Do you mean girlfriend?" Si Won joked but Kyuhyun just remained silent.

"Look Kyuhyun's speechless!!!!!" Hee Chul shouted.

"Shut up hyung. Aniyo I'm not." Kyuhyun defended but his hyungs just laugh at his reaction. 

"Wait guys!" Eunhyuk cutted them. "Let's ask our maknae for a second about something.." eunhyuk eyed kyuhyun.

"What is that again huh?" Kyuhyun said with an irritated voice.

"So.." Eunhyuk smirked. "After this incident, were pretty curious about.."

"your always curious." kyuhyun cutted him.

"Shut up." Hee Chul said.

"do you like her now?!" Eunhyuk ask.

"Who?" Kyuhyun asked innocently.

"Aish! you babo! Don't pretend like you don't know who we are reffering to." Hee chul hit Kyuhyun's head.

"Aish hyung that hurts! I really don't know who!" Kyuhyun protested.

"Seo joohyun." Donghae said.

"huh? Who is she?" Kyuhyun asked again.

"Aish SEOHYUN???????????!!!!!!!! DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T KNOW HER???? COME ON MAKNAE!!! WE'RE TALKING ABOUT SEOHYUN HERE!!!!!!" Hee Chul shouted.

"Aish shut up hyung she might hear us!" Kyuhyun said.

"See your such a denial baby." Yesung said.

"Fine." Kyuhyun sighed.

"So what's the status of your feelings now for...her?" Eunhyuk ask. And all of his hyungs were looking at him and seemed to be waiting for his answer.

"Um.." Kyuhyun said while thinking.  

' Haha, you think I will say yes? Huh excuse me! She just took care of me then I'm going to fall for her? I'm not a babo!" His left brain thought.

'no your a babo. If your not inlove with her why are you holding her hand earlier? Dumb . You love her!' His right brain thought.

"I'm OTW." Kyuhyun smirked. All of his hyungs were wondering what's the meaning of OTW.

"Huh? What's OTW?" Hee Chul asked.

"OTW?????????" Eunhyuk said.

"Yep OTW." He smiled again.

"I'm On The Way on falling for her." He thought.

 

====================================

Short Update.

Sorry if it's late. I have some problems that's why I didn't focus here.

Mainhe chingus! Please forgive me!

I hope you all like this.

I'll try my best to update as soon as I can.

Comment and subscribe! =)