My Oppa.

His little crazy sister.

"I'm just going outside oppa." Seohyun smiled at them then she walked away. That scene where she was earlier was a different kind. You can see hhow they treat and care for each other.

They are like a real family.  Seohyun thought to herself.

Seohyun was just smiling when suddenly Shindong greeted her.

"Goodmorning dongsaeng!" Shindong smiled.

"Goodmorning oppa." She bowed at him.

"So how is Kyuhyun now?" Shindong asked.

"I think he feels better right now mostly his hyungs is inside there. Wait why didn't you go inside?" Seohyun ask.

"Umm..I'm actually here for you. I want to talk about yesterday and more..." Shindong paused then Seohyun's face turn into a serious one. 

"About the rushing to the drug store..." Shindong added but Seohyun just look down.

"Do you mind if we walk outside?" Shindong smiled at her.

"Sure.." She said coldly trying to smile.

===============================

While they were walking silence filled the air. They were both silent while they are walking on the side of the road then Seohyun suddenly thought of what happened yesterday. That scene of her where she was rushing to the drug store, where she was rushing like someone's going to..

Die.

She shook her head a the thought of that word, the word that she hates, the word that she detest. Then suddenly Shindong broke the silence. 

"So.. about...yesterday..." Shindong paused. He looks like he's hesitating to start the conversation.

"You know were you were rushing towards the door--"

"Oppa." Seohyun cutted him off. Then Shindong look at her, her face was serious.

"Is this because of me...being...so...OA?" Seohyun ask him.

"aniyo." Shindong answered. "It's just, hmm.. how could I explain this..." Shindong was thinking a way that he could explain to her sister without mentioning the thing she kept avoiding.

"You were different from that time..." He continued.

"Be honest with me Seohyun." He stated seriously. "Are you thinking about--"

"Aniyo." She said cutting off her brother before she continue to mention his name.

"Really Seo Joohyun?" He asked coldly. Seohyun just remained silent she seemed to be avioding the topic his brother wants to talk about.

"Come on, you can't lie to me. I'm your brother." Shindong said but Seohyun didn't said a word. Now things are getting awkward.

"Seohyun." Shindong held Seohyun's shoulders and look at her eyes.

"Be honest with me, your thinking about him not Kyuhyun on that time right?" Shindong said.

"Please oppa.." Seohyun removed her brothers hands on her shoulder and continue walking.

"I don't want to talk about him anymore. So please don't keep insisting on bringing a topic of him." She continued.

"I'm serious." Shindong said coldly.

"Well I'm more dead serious." Seohyun look at him with a cold look.

"Seohyun I'm bringing this topic because I care for you. Your my only sister here." Shindong protested.

"I'm fine, definitely fine. See look at me, I'm heathy everything about me is fine. So please you don't need to act like I'm going to die." Seohyun rolled her eyes.

"Really? Everything about you is fine? Huh? How about this." Shindong pointed out her heart. "Is it fine?"

Seohyun was speechless for a second. They both know that when it comes to this topic she's the most sensitive. Then at the back of her head she thought.

Am I really fine?

The answer. I don't know.

"Please oppa, don't make this harder for me." Seohyun demanded.

"besides, why do we need to talk about him? It's been almost years after that incident happened, besides I'm living the life you wanted me to live right?" Seohyun look at him with a cold look. 

"Seohyun..." Shindong said.

"Stop it I don't want to hear a word from your mouth." Seohyun said harshly then she continue to walk away.

"Seohyun I'm just worried about you!" Shindong shouted. Seohyun was now irritated about his bugging brother.

"Worried about what?????!!!!!" Seohyun shouted.

"I'm worried that your falling for KYUHYUN CHO!" Shindong shouted back. Then Seohyun was frozen on her place. Shindong suddenly rushed towards to her.

"Dongsaeng.. it's not that I don't like Kyuhyun for you but I think your falling for him not because he is Kyuhyun Cho but because he is like him." Shindong said.

Then she suddenly thought of Kyuhyun. He is not different from him, he's exactly the same as her past is. Kyuhyun is arrogant so is he, Kyuhyun is cold so is he, Kyuhyun is an annoying person so is he, Kyuhyun loves to play games so is he everything about Kyuhyun is he

"Oppa.." Seohyun murmured weakly.

"Seohyun, I love you. You mean everything to me and I don't want to lose you again as what happened two years ago." Shindong said but Seohyun just look down.

"Just a piece of advice, follow your heart.. but take your brain with you..

===================================

UPDATE!!

At last after weeks! Sorry if it's late.

I'm busy with my family matters and my brother was on the hospital so I need to take care of him

But now he's okay! Thank God!

I hope you all like this!

Thanks for reading!!!

Comments are highly appreciated! :)