Another Day

His little crazy sister.

 

“My back hurts.” Kyuhyun whispered as he turned around. He saw Seohyun still sleeping. He looks at her carefully, trying to examine each every part of her face. ‘It looks soft.’ He thought as he was looking at Seohyun’s cheeks. He smiled, ‘there’s nothing wrong if I touch her face right?’ He asks himself. ‘I’m her boyfriend.’ He thought. Then he slowly touches her cheeks. It was indeed soft, and smooth.

‘Aigooo she’s really beautiful.’ He thought to himself and smiled. Then suddenly Seohyun opened her eyes that made Kyuhyun eyes popped.

“Why are you touching my face?” She asked. Kyuhyun immediately removed his hand from her cheeks.

“Because, I thought you have a fever.” He lied. Then he looked up so he can’t look at Seohyun’s eyes.

“Isn’t it supposed to be in my forehead?” She smiled.

“Pfft, come one little girl don’t you know the other ways? Are you from the mountains?” He said with arrogance.

“Really huh?” She smirked. “Goodmorning.” She whispered to his ear. Then she got up and went to the bathroom.

‘ Kyu! That was close!’ He thought to himself. ‘Never do that thing again ever!’ He sighed. Kyuhyun got up and went outside.

“Goodmorning maknae!” Si Won tapped his shoulders.

“Goodmorning hyung.” He replied. Kyuhyun went to the furniture and sat beside Sungmin then he opened the tv.

“Where’s our dongsaeng maknae?” Hee Chul asked. “I’m already missing her!”

“In the bathroom.” Kyuhyun replied. Then suddenly he saw Sungmin glaring at him.

“What hyung?” Kyuhyun asked innocently.

“What time did the two of arrive?” He asked with a pissed tone.

“12? I don’t know exactly.” He turned his head and watch tv.

“What did you do to her?” Sungmin asked again.

“What me? Ask her what she did to me.” Kyuhyun protested.

“What do you mean?” Sungmin asked innocently.

“You know what hyung, that girl is pretty wild.” Kyuhyun said to Sungmin.

“What??????” Sungmin yelled that caught the attention of everybody. Kyuhyun’s eyes popped because that’s the first time he heard Sungmin yelled.

“What what Sungmin?” Shindong asked.

“This maknae.” Sungmin pointed Kyuhyun. “He’s a total evil!” Sungmin stated.

“That’s why I’m called the evilKyu hyung.”

“Shut up!” Sungmin commanded. “Did you know what he just said to me? That Seohyun is pretty—“

“Kamsahamnida oppa!” Seohyun suddenly interrupt him from talking. She smiled at him.

“Aish, this guy. So Kyuhyun said Seohyun was pretty?” Lee Teuk said.

“No I didn’t!” Kyuhyun protested. “Hyung what the hell are you talking about?” He asked Sungmin who was staring at Seohyun. Then he slapped his head. “Hey hyung we’re talking to you!”

“Yes, Seohyun is beautiful.” Sungmin was dadyreaming again.

“I smell someone falling for Seohyun!!!” Hee Chul teased. “Goodmorning dongsaeng!” Hee Chul hugs Seohyun.

“Yes isn’t it obvious it’s Sungmin.” Kyuhyun turned his back and watch T.V. again.

“I think it’s not Sungmin.” Donghae said.

“I intend to agree with you in that thing chingu!” Eunhyuk said.

“I think it’s more of um.. a guy named.” Ryeowook joined the teasing thing with Kyu.

“Cho Kyuhyun!” Hee Chul shouted.

“Seriously oppa, that’s not possible.” Seohyun protested.

“She’s right hyung. I will never ever fall in love with her. That’s way too impossible. She will never be my type.” Kyuhyun defended.

“Are you sure maknae?” Donghae asked him. “Don’t say that yet. You can never tell what destiny could do.” Dongahe smiled.

“You know what maknae. Someday you’re gonna eat what you just said.

“That’s not possible hung, you know once I said it. That’s final.” He rolled his eyes.

“We’ll see in the right itme.” Hee Chul teased.

“pfft. Whatever!” Kyuhyun whispered. Shindong was just listening to them all the time. Then he looks at Seohyun who was looking down. Seohyun looks like she’s been hurt on what Kyuhyun said.

“I’m just going outside oppa. Excuse me.” She smiled. Kyuhyun just ignore her. Then she went outside and sits on the bench.

“ Seohyun why are feeling this way?” She whispered to herself.

“I can’t.” She sighed because of irritation.

“I shouldn’t be! Aishh!!!!” She stamped her feet like a child.

“Seo Joohyun you babo!!!!!” She hit her forehead with her hand. Then she looked at her necklace. She smiled.

“I wish you were here.” She whispered. “I miss you… a lot.” She smiled.

“If I just could take back that time...” She whispered. “I will, so you could be by my side. So I will not feel this way…” She looks down. “So I will not feel alone.”

“You’re not alone.” A low voice said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another Update!

I hope you like it. Sorry if it's boring.

Thanks for reading chingus (:

Subscribe! ♥