She's not my type.

His little crazy sister.

 

 

“Oppa’s wer—“ Kyuhyun immediately put his hand on Seohyun’s mouth to stop her from shouting. Kyuhyun looked at her and gave her the shut-the--up look. Seohyun just look at him.

“Their sleeping so please shut up your mouth.” Kyuhyun said coldly.

“Huh? Sleeping already? Come on what time is it?” Seohyun said with a confused look.

“Look at your watch.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and went to the refrigerator to get some water. Seohyun looked at her watch and saw the time.

“It’s already 11:45 in the evening?” She murmured. ‘What the ?’ She thought. ‘All these time I thought it was just seven o’clock. Oh come one Seo Joohyun!’ She thought to herself. ‘I hope oppa won’t wake up.’ She looks at the furniture where Shindong was laying.

“What time is it?” A low voice asked.

“Ah you Romo, you have a watch!” Seohyun whispered to Kyuhyun.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked her innocently.

“You’re asking me what time is it. I’m answering you, I said you have watch.” Seohyun protested.

“No I’m not! I’m drinking are you blind?” Kyuhyun defended himself and pointed out to the glass of water he’s holding.

“Then, who was….” Seohyun’s eyes popped then he get behind Kyuhyun. “Ah Romo, there’s a ghost!” She said with scary ghost.

“Seriously?” Kyuhyun said.

“I’m asking both of you what time is it.” A low voice said.

“Romo, I told you!” Seohyun closed her eyes. Kyuhyun just laughed at her.

“Why the hell are you laughing?” She asked him with her eyes still closed.

“So your afraid of ghost? Hmmm…” Kyuhyun said with a tease then he smirked. Seohyun immediately went beside him.

“No I’m not.” She said with arrogance.

“Really huh?” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Aren’t you going to answer me huh?” The low voice asked them.

“Ugh, who are you?” Seohyun asked.  Then Shindong stand up and gave then a cold glare.

“Oppa?” Seohyun’s eyes popped. ‘!’ She thought.

“What time is it?” Shindong asked both of them. Then Seohyun look at Kyuhyun.

“What?” Kyuhyun said.

“I’m waiting...” Shindong said coldly.

“Ugh, it’s 11...” Seohyun swallowed. “12 o‘clock.” She forced a pleasing smile.

“Then if it’s 12 o’clock in the morning, what did the both of you do in order to come home 12 o’clock in the morning?” Shindong gave them a death glare. Then Seohyun look at Kyuhyun again. Kyuhyun just look back at her.

“Ugh oppa, we really enjoy the park!” She smiled.

“Really? You enjoy the park.” Shindong said coldly.

“Only the park.” Seohyun added.

“Only the park...” Shindong repeated.

“Nothing more.” Seohyun added.

“Nothing more...” Shidnong repeated once again. Kyuhyun just look at them then he finally broke out.

“Seriously hyung, nothing happened but if you don’t mind I’m tired of what this girl did to me. I want to sleep. You can continue your discussion with her. Jaljja!” Kyuhyun was going to walk out of that scene when Shindong block him.

“You’re not going anywhere maknae.” Shindong  said.

“What hyung? Please I’m tired.” Kyuhyun pleaded.

“And why the hell are you tired?” Shindong asked him.

“Because of her.” Kyuhyun look at Seohyun.

“Why maknae, why did the two of you did?” Shindong asked them.

“Wait hyung, don’t tell me you’re thinking….” Kyuhyun laughed. “Seriously hyung, what you’re thinking is impossible. She’s not my type.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“He’s right oppa! Come on; don’t be on a ert mode here. Oppa, nothing happen I just fell asleep on the swing and Kyuhyun run around in circles finding me that’s why he’s tired. And it’s also his fault because his not using his eyes.” Seohyun defended.

“I’m glad to hear that that’s the only thing that happened. But still going home super duper duper duper late at night is not good especially you Seo Joohyun.” Shindong looked at her Seohyun just smiled at him. “This will never happen again, arasso?” He asked them.

“Yeah, yeah..” Kyuhyun whispered as her turned his back and walk away.

“Neh oppa, I promise!” She smiled. Then Shindong turned his back and laid on the furniture. 'Whew! That was close!' She thought as she sighed and went inside the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another update! 

I hope you like it!

Thanks for reading by the way. 

Comments are highly appreciated. (:

Subscribe!  ♥