Ugh, a serious...talk?

His little crazy sister.

"You're not alone." A low voice said. Seohyun turned around to see who was it.

Well, guess what? By what fate made. Miracle, he did follow her.

"What are you doing here?" Seohyun asked Kyuhyun and raised a brow on him.

"Hyungs kept teasing me, I'm getting irritated that's why I get out." He lied, truly he just followed her. He's curious if he did hurt her on what he said earlier. He's worried about her.

"Aish. Yeah what ever." Seohyun rolled her eyes then Kyuhyun sat beside her.

"Why did you went out?" Kyuhyun asked her.

"I want fresh air. Because I'm tired of your smell." She lied. She actually went out because she was hurt.

"Really? Because I always smell good." He said. "So maybe you want a dirty smell? Go to Eunhyuks room." He teased.

"Seriously?" She looked at him.

"Yes."

"Yeah what ever." 

"So your a pyscho now?" Kyuhyun asked.

"What???" Seohyun eyes popped.

"I saw you talking to yourself earlier." Kyuhyun defended.

"Well that doesn't mean I'm pyscho!" Seohyun rolled her eyes. Kyuhyun just laugh at her reaction. Well after that again there was silence. It was an awkwrad situation again for the both of them. Why? They both have prides they can't swallow. 

"Nice necklace." Kyuhyun broke out. Then Seohyun looked at her necklace.

"Yes it is." She smiled.

"Who gave it to you?" Kyuhyun asked curiously. Then Seohyun looked at him coldly.

"Who have nothing to deal with it" She said coldly,

"Come on tell me." Kyuhyun kept bugging.

"Aniyo. Never!" She stuck her tounge out.

"Seriously you need to tell me."

"Aish! Wae?' She asked out of irritation.

"Because it looks so simple. I should recommend that he should buy a necklace which is more detailed and more fancy I guess." Kyuhyun said harshly.

"Seriously, Romo you don't know anything." Seohyun rolled her eyes. 'He's a really irritating monkey.' She thought.

"Ugh, okay," He said. 'Asih you babo, why does harsh words kept coming out from your mouth? You came out to comfort her!' His right brain said, 'Aish, don't listen to him you Cho Kyuhyun. What your doing is right. ust let it happen.' His left brain said.

"Aish!" Kyuhyun whispred as he hit his forehead. But Seohyun just ignored him.

"Rotten Monkey." Seohyun said.

"What?"

"Why are you so harsh to other people?" She asked him. Kyuhyun just looked at her with a blank expression.

"Hey I'm asking you." She said. 'Does she really think I'm harsh?' He thought.

"Well.." Kyuhyun paused. "I'm not really that harsh." He defended.

"Seriously? You don't think yourself as a harsh person?" She kept asking.

"It's not like that." He defended. "Yes I may be harsh but I do have the reason in everything that I do." 

"Really? Like what? Your pride?" Seohyun gave him a really-i-don't-think-so look.

"No, it's not just about my pride or anything." He defended himself, then he sighed. 

"What is it about?"

"Sometimes it's about what I feel towards the person." He looked down. Seohyun was surprise on what he said. 'Aish! Why I am I asking him questions like this? , you need to chnage the topic now Seo Joohyun!' She thought to herself.

"Ugh... Romo, I want to go out!" She said. Forcing a happy smile.

"Again???????" Kyuhyun yelled.

"Neh, Why do you have a problem with that?" Seohyun raised a brow.

"Yes."

"What???"

"No that was just a joke." Kyuhyun forced a smile. "But aren't you tired? We just got home. Like nine hours ago." He stated.

"I never lose energy Romo!" She smiled like a cute girl.

"Yeah, obviously." He sighed. "Cause your crazy.." He whispered.

"What did you just said?" She hit him in his arm.

"Ouch! I said nothing!" He shouted.

"Fine if you don't want to I'll go out with Sungmin oppa." She said rolling her eyes.

"Fine!" He stuck his tounge out.

"Fine, I'll go with him." Seohyun stand up but Kyuhyun hold her hand to stop her.

"I didn't mean to go with him. Fine let's go wherever you want to go!" He said then Seohyun pulled her hand.

"Then what if I want to go to Japan?" She asked.

"Go all by yourself." Kyuhyun said harshly.

"No I'll go with Sungmin oppa!"

"No I'll go with you." He forced a smile. Seohyun laughed at her.

"You really look like a monkey." She stuck her tounge out.

"aish, what ever you still look like a frog." He stand up and get Seohyun hand and drag her inside the dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE chingus!

I hope you likea it.

Kyuhyun doesn't trust Sungmin! kekeke~ :D

Well, thanks for reading!

Comments are highly appreciated.

SUBSCRIBE! (: