I care for you.

His little crazy sister.

"Seohyun ah, can I ask you a favor?" Si Won asked her. She just simply smile at him trying to forget what happened earlier.

"Neh oppa. What's it?" She ask with a cute tone.

"Can you go to the mall and buy some food? I can't go out because people might see me." Si Won smiled at her.

"Okay oppa. I'm just gonna ask Kyuhyu to join me. At least he's not noticable in public." Seohyun joked.

"Arraso. Take care." Si Won said then Seohyun got up and went inside the room. She saw Kyuhyun aying on the bed all covered up by a blanket. Then she suddenly remember Kyuhyun's mood earlier. She slowly walk towards him then she saw him sleeping.

"Hey Romo, wake up! Can you go with me to the store? Si Won oppa is asking me to buy some food." She said while shaking Kyuhyun on the bed.

"I don't want to." Kyuhyun said coldly.

"Please??? You need to remember it's part of the deal!" She said still shaking Kyuhyun.

"So what?" Then he turned his head to her.

"Ah, please Romo! I'm begging you!" Seohyun pleaded.

"No." Kyuhyun replied to her.

"Aish, if you don't agree with me I'll kiss you!" Seohyun warned Kyuhyun then because of irritation Kyuhyun got up. Then he look coldly at her. Seohyun was frozen at his gaze. 

'Aish why is he looking at me like this?' She thought. Then by a glimpse Kyuhyun was already hugging her. She was surprise on kyuhyun's sudden action. She was frozen on her place, she doesn't know how to react. Then suddenly she felt her ehart beating faster.

"hmm..mm." Seohyun fake a cough but kyuhyun hug her more tightly. Her eyes we're popping. 'What is he doing?' She thought. She felt Kyuhyun's breath on her neck now she's having butterflies on her stomach.

"Don't leave me please." Kyuhyun said weakly.

"What do you mean?" Seohyun asked innocently.

"Please, stay beside me. Don't go." Kyuhyun hug her more tightly like he doesn't want him to let go of her. She suddenly felt blood flooding on her cheeks and her heart is beating more faster. She felt Kyuhyun's lips on her hair.

"ugh..." Seohyun was speechless. 'What happened to him?' She thought. Remembering his mood earlier. Then she put her had on his neck.

"your hot!" She said.

"I need you." He whispered.

"Wait you have a fever!" She said worriedly. Then kyuhyun broke the hug He look down.

", your having a high fever! Since when your feeling this?" She asked him.

"Earlier." He murmured.

"Aish you, why didn't you even tell me?! I should have bought you a medicine if you just tell me." She said with a worried tone then Kyuhyun looked up at her then he touch her face.

"Why are you so worried about me?" He smiled.

"Well of course I'm worried about you! I care for you even your a bastard." She said Kyuhyun chuckled on her answer.

"Well stay here. I'm just gonna get you some medicine." Seohyun said but kyuhyun just simply hug her tightly.

"I don't need medicine. I just need you here by myside." He whispered on her ear.

"Well, ugh.. don't worry. i'll be back just let me get some medicine for you so I could be less worried." Seohyun said.

"Arraso." Kyuhyun broke out the hug.

"Wait for me." Seohyun suddenly got up and went outside.

"Oppas!! Kyuhyun is sick!" She shouted.

"Huh?" Lee Teuk said.

"Si Won oppa, mianhe I can't go to the market to buy some food. I need to take care of Kyuhyun. Mianhe." She bowed.

"Gwaen chanayo! I could make a delivery call." Si Won smiled. Seohyun smiled back then she immediately went to change her slippers when Shindong suddenly stopped her.

"Hey dongsaeng." Shindong hold her shoulders.

"Oppa, I need to go. Kyuhyun's sick I--" Seohyun said worriedly when Shindong cutted him.

"Seohyun. Kyuhyun he's only sick. Don't panick. He only has a fever." Shindong look at Seohyun's eyes. He knows something's wrong. About Seohyun who is panicking on such a small thing.

"Calm down." He whispered. Seohyun suddenly remember the time when she was rushing, panicking and worriedly running to this guy. This guy whom she doesn't want to lose. Seohyun shook her head and smile.

"Neh oppa." She said.

"The drugstore is two blocks away. Be careful okay?" Shindong said.

"Neh." Seohyun calmly walk outside and went to the drug store. When Seohyun got out Hee Chul went inside the room.

"Hey you evilMaknae!" Hee Chul throw a pillow on Kyuhyun.

"Aish, what hyung?!" Kyuhyun asked with a pissed tone.

"Is that true that your sick?" Hee Chul asked.

"Aniyo. You can now leave this room." Kyuhyun said coldly.

"Ah you maknae!" Hee Chul throw another pillow on him. "I'm just here to day something to you."

"What????" Kyuhyun protested.

"Don't be to harsh to Seohyun. She's a girl." Hee Chul rolled his eyes and went out of the room. Kyuhyun just ignore what his hyung said. No one can tell him what to do. He's the LordKyu, he can do everything what he wants. After minutes Seohyun came back then she rushed to the kitchen to get some water.

"Hey." She said softly. "Drink this, maybe this will make you feel better" She handed him the medicine. 

"After that go to sleep, you will need a lot of rest." Seohyun said. Kyuhyun finished drinking the medicine so Seohyun got up but Kyuhyun pulled her hands to stop her.

"Don't leave me please." Kyuhyun demanded. Her heart was beating faster again. ! Why is she feeling this way? He look deeply into her eyes deep down to her heart. 

And by some unknown reason. She said "Yes."

"Now go to sleep." Seohyun commanded.

"Neh." Kyuhyun smiled. now she could tell that smile is different to all the smiles she saw for this past weeks. Is there something wrong? Or something right?

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and started to sleep while Seohyun held his hands. It was warm and soft. She held it tightly like she doesn't want to let go of him then suddenly a thought of the past went to her mind.

"Oppa, please. Don't leave me alone!" Seohyun pleaded while she's crying. She was holding the hand of the guy she truly love.

"Oppa please! Fight for me." Seohyun was crying harder this time.

"I need you, don't leave. Wake up." She pleaded then she tried to smile even if tears are falling on her eyes.

"Remember what you told me? We have plans right? You promised me we're going to tour around the world. We're going to go hiking in top of the mountains, we still have plans. Plans in the future, remember? We're going to get married, have a basketball team of cheerleading team of kids and we're going to have a big family right? Please oppa, don't leave me." She was trying to smile but she can't hide it. It hurts.

"Oppa, please! wake up!" Seohyun shouted.

"Seohyun. Let's go." Shindong was trying to pull her.

"No,he's going to wake up. I just need to wait." She said trying to find hope on the hands of this guy whom she's deeply in love with.

"Seohyun please."

"No oppa, leave me alone. He needs me right now." Seohyun protested her eyes we're swollen right now because of tears.

"No Seo Joohyun wake up. He's not going to. So please don't make this harder." Shindong was trying to pull her.

"No oppa!! He's still here he just needs some rest!" Seohyun shouted.

"no Seohyun, he's dead! What your seeing right now is a dead body. The hands your holding right now is cold. Please Seohyun just accept the fact he's dead and there is no chance that he's going to wake up!" Shindong shouted then she pulled Seohyun away from the cold body of the guy she love.

"No!" Seohyun shouted.

Suddenly a tear fell from her eyes as she remember this. She shook her head so it could be removed. Then she look at Kyuhyun who was sleeping tightly. She was still holding his hands. She smiled, she smiled because she's holding a hand of an alive person who means something to her.

Yes, he's important.

Eventhough he's a brat and a selfish one.

Still he's important.

"Am I in-love with you Cho Kyuhyun?" She whispered to herself then she leaned closer to his forehead and she kissed it.

"I think so." She murmured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update chingus!

I hope you all like it. ♥

Thanks for reading by the way.

Comments are highly appreciated.

Subscribe! (: