KangMin - Bunny Love (Chapter 2)

KangMin - Bunny Love

Kangin looked up from the magazine to the clock on the wall. Leeteuk was still not back yet.
Kangin sighed, placing the magazine down on the table. It would be nice to have some company.
"Some friends...tsk...changing our plans for today just so that he could go out with our neighbour, Kyuhyun." Kangin got up to go to his room.
But before he could reach it, the doorbell rang.
"Maybe it's Leeteuk..." Kangin walked over to the door. As he swung it open...
He saw an unusual-looking bunny standing at his door.
"Umm..." Kangin was at a loss for words. "Can I help you?"
"Oh, someone cute for a change."
"What?"
"Uh...I mean..." The stranger scratched his head, tilting the bunny ears on his head to an odd angle. "Are you Kim Kangin?"
"That's me." Kangin nodded.
"Okay, hold on...I need to check something..." The bunny guy consulted a small piece of paper that he dug out from the pocket of his jeans.
"Can I know what's going on-- Eh?!" Kangin was cut short as a bouquet of pearl blue shaped balloons was shoved into his face.
"Annyeong!" The bunny guy smiled widely, trying hard to sound enthusiastic.
Kangin , not knowing what to do, accepted the balloons awkwardly.
"I'm from Chullie-bunny delivery service. We specialize in delivering special greetings for a friend or a certain loved one, and on occasions like birthdays, Valentine's Day, whatever day and--"
"Can I know what's going on?" Kangin asked.
The bunny guy looked up, horrified. "You...what are you doing?!"
"Me?" Kangin pointed to himself. "I should be asking you that."
"You shouldn't have interrupted me!" The bunny guy was annoyed now, as he pulled out the same piece of paper again. "I've memorised the speech, and now thanks to you I might have to start all over again."
"Look, can you please just explain to me--"
"Hand over those balloons, please."
"What?"
"I'm starting all over, so please return me the balloons so that I can give them back to you."
"You what?" Kangin looked at him in disbelief. "This is ridiculous."
"Hey, stop interrupting and give me those balloons!"
"Alright, that's it." Kangin raised a finger, pointing it to the guy's nose. "Listen to me."
"But I..."
"Firstly, I am not giving these balloons back to you."
"But--"
"No buts." Kangin looked at him sternly. "No buts, no balloons and no rambling...got that?"
The bunny guy was pouting.
"So where are you from again?" Kangin asked.
"...Chullie-bunny delivery service."
"Your name is Chullie?" Kangin looked at him.
"Eh? No..." The bunny guy shook his head. "That's my friend. I'm Sungmin."
"Oh...I see."
"Don't call me Sungmin-bunny though," Sungmin spoke, giving Kangin a warning look.
Kangin smiled. "Okay...sure."
"I guess now I'll just do what I'm supposed to do and get the hell out of here."
"I'm waiting."
"I'm here to deliver you a message." Sungmin was referring to the paper in his hand. "Let's see..."
 

TBC