KangMin - Bunny Love (Chapter 5)

KangMin - Bunny Love

"Hey, you shouldn't push me away, you know. This could be your chance to get rid of the... status."
"What?" Kangin didn't get it. Then again, he had not been able to understand anything from the moment Sungmin had turned up at his door.


"Not that I'm desperate to have or anything like that...but you are kind of cute...and--"
"I am not going to have my first time with some bunny!"
"Hey, I'm not OR a bunny!"
"Then what about those things on your head?" Kangin tugged one of the fluffy ears on Sungmin's head.
"Well...some people seem to find it kind of ...which they like..." Sungmin mumbled thoughtfully. "Not that you would, you overly decent guy..."
"I don't need to be reminded of that over and over again, thank you."
"So why have you never done it before?"
"Shut up."
"Haven't found the right person? Right time?"
"I'm not talking to you."
"Aww come on, I'm not a bad kisser. Are you?"
"No, of course not-- HEY HEY, what are your hands doing on my shirt?!"
Sungmin smiled. "Taking it off, of course."
"I'm not doing anything with you...you...you ert rabbit!"
"You don't have to be shy, you know..."

**********

"This is a brilliant idea. I'm sure Kangin wouldn't be expecting a surprise birthday party."
"Especially since you told him that you were celebrating it with him another day. The message person you sent might also further convince him that there would be no celebrations today."
"Yeah...the...what's it called...Chullie-bunny Delivery Service?"
"Hehe...I think he can get a good laugh out of that. Kangin will be surprised when we enter the apartment, with cake, gifts and all of his friends." Leeteuk smiled. "Do you think he will like it?"
"He had better. We took time to plan this," Kyuhyun replied. "Do you think he might have gone out?"
"Nah...he wasn't in a very good mood this morning. He said that he wanted to stay in the whole day."
"In any case, we can just wait for him if he happens to be out, right?"
"Yeah. It's a good thing the rain has stopped. We wouldn't want to get the cake and everything else wet. It's better for everyone to come without getting drenched."
"Alright, everyone," Kyuhyun addressed the small crowd of people standing behind him and Leeteuk. "We're going to give our birthday boy a surprise!" Everyone cheered happily.
"Okay, so are we going to knock on the door or something?" Kyuhyun looked at Leeteuk.
"No." Leeteuk reached into his pocket. "I've got a key. It would be more of a surprise to just barge in there, right?"
"And if he's in his room we can just prepare the table first, and then knock on his door."
"Right." Leeteuk nodded smilingly. "Let's get to it."

TBC