KangMin - Bunny Love (Chapter 7)

KangMin - Bunny Love

"Here, let me help to take them off--"
Right at that moment, Kangin heard a clicking sound.
And the apartment door flew open.


It took him by surprise that Kangin suddenly lost his balance and fell off the sofa.
"What is going-- Woah!" Sungmin was pulled along, landing ungracefully on top of Kangin.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KANGIN!" Leeteuk suddenly appeared. Followed by Kyuhyun.
And several other people.
Kangin felt like his heart had dropped into his stomach.
An awkward silence took over. Leeteuk realised what he had barged into...and brought a small crowd along at that.
"Oh my god." Leeteuk immediately covered his eyes with his hand.
"It's not what it looks like..." Kangin began. "I...I can explain..."
Not that he could. But he had to say something when everyone else was dumbfounded. Sungmin was staring dumbly at the crowd by Kangin's door with wide eyes.
Leeteuk was frantic. "Kyu, please tell me that I did not just see Kangin with someone else on my sofa."
Kyuhyun blinked. "...No...you didn't..."
"Okay good." Leeteuk had his eyes clenched shut. "It's must all be my stupid imagina--"
"It's just Kangin-hyung having with a rabbit on your brand new sofa."
"Argh." With his hands over his eyes, Leeteuk ran out of the apartment. Everyone else uncomfortably followed suit.
Kyuhyun remained standing there, looking at the two of them. "Uh..."
Kangin and Sungmin stared at him anxiously.
"I think I should be leaving." Kyuhyun looked apologetic. "Sorry to interrupt your...moment..."
"...It's...okay..." Kangin mumbled. Sungmin was too stunned to say anything.
"Those bunny ears...I didn't know you were into --"
"KYUHYUN." Leeteuk reached in and grabbed Kyuhyun. And then the door closed.
And they were left alone again.
Kangin looked at Sungmin and the latter stared back at him.
"This has been a weird day," Kangin commented, not moving.
"You mean being greeted by a bunny at the door, having for the first time and then having everyone seen you ?"
"...Yeah...that kind of weird..."
"You think they saw my ?"
"What?"
"Ah...nothing..." Sungmin pushed himself up, getting off from Kangin. "I think I better get going. I knew it was going to be weird the moment Heechul got me to do this job."
"You know..."
"What?" Sungmin asked, while searching for his pants among a pile of clothes.
"I'm glad you did."
"Did what?" Sungmin looked at Kangin curiously.
"Filled in for your friend today." Kangin smiled.
"Yeah, me too." Sungmin smiled back. "It wasn't all bad..."
Sungmin pulled his pants on hastily, before grabbing a brown shirt from the floor.
Kangin watched him as he silently got dressed.
"Bye." Sungmin looked at him as soon as he did the last button. "It was nice knowing you."
Kangin walked Sungmin to the door and opened it. "Hey. I know I should hurry out and search for the others...but I just want to say--"
"Yeah?"
"Can I have your number?"
"Oh."
"In case I ever need to...give someone a birthday message."
"Sure..." Sungmin took a card and a pen out from his pocket before scribbling on it briefly. Then he handed it over to Kangin. "Here."
"Thanks." Kangin took it. Chullie -bunny Delivery Service was printed in bold at the top.
"This number is the one to call." Sungmin pointed to the printed number on the card. Then his finger moved to the one scrawled below it. "I don't help Heechul often...but this number is if you ever need to contact me."
Kangin looked up. "Okay."
"For my personal service." Sungmin smiled. "Don't forget it, ok?"
Kangin smiled and nodded. "I definitely won't."

: END :


Finally, it has come to an end!!
For my next story, should i make Kyuteuk or Wonteuk?? *wink*