KangMin - Bunny Love (Chapter 3)

KangMin - Bunny Love

"I'm here to deliver you a message." Sungmin was referring to the paper in his hand. "Let's see..."


Kangin wondered who it could be from.
"This is specially for you, Kangin, my good friend, wishing you Happy Bir--" Sungmin stopped midway and looked at Kangin in surprise. "Oh, it's your birthday? Ah...Saengil Chukae..."
"...Thanks."
Sungmin turned his attention back to the paper. "I'm sorry that I'm busy today, but maybe we can celebrate your birthday another day. Meanwhile, here's something to amuse you-- HEY, is he talking about me?!"
Kangin shrugged. "I don't know..."
Sungmin turned back to the paper. "I've got a nice gift for you though. See you later...love, Leeteuk."
"So it's from Leeteuk."
"Is he your lover or something?" Sungmin asked curiously.
"Nah...we just share the apartment."
"Oh, I see." Sungmin nodded. "I share an apartment too. With uh...Chullie-bunny."
Kangin looked at him as he leaned against the doorway. Sungmin looked back at him.
"So..." Kangin straightened himself up. "You're done now?"
"Yeah..."
"Good. Thanks for the balloons."
"Just doing my job..." Sungmin muttered, turning around. "I'll just get going now and--"
Loud thunder suddenly rumbled throughout the place. There was the light patter of rain before it immediately got heavy.
"I had known that this just wasn't my day..." Sungmin frowned.
"No umbrella?"
"Nope. And it's quite a distance to walk..." Sungmin sighed. "Maybe I can wrap the bunny ears around my head..."
"Oh. You want to borrow one of mine?"
"Bunny ears?"
"No. Umbrella." Kangin gave him a dull expression.
"Oh...nah, it's fine. See you." Sungmin gave a wave before walking off.
"Hey..."
"What?" Sungmin turned back to look at him.
"I don't mind company..." Kangin spoke up. "You can come in if waiting for the rain would be more convenient for you."
"You sure?" Sungmin was surprised by the kind gesture.
"Yeah."
Sungmin thought it over. "I guess I can settle my bunny at your place for awhile."

 

TBC