KangMin - Bunny Love (Chapter 4)

KangMin - Bunny Love

"Aren't you going to sit down?" Kangin asked, mildly irritated that Sungmin was walking around the living room, touching this and that. He was glad to have someone around, but Sungmin wasn't his ideal companion.
Sungmin ran his fingers along the CDs arranged neatly on a rack. "You don't have any , do you?"
"WHAT?" Kangin almost dropped the glass of Coke that he was holding.
"Or magazines will do too..." Sungmin turned around, smiling innocently at Kangin as though he had not just asked what he did.
Kangin walked to the sofa. "Can you repeat what you just said?"
"Oh...thanks." Sungmin accepted the drink that Kangin offered him, before placing it onto the table. "What I mean is...surely you have something to to...other than this magazine on cars..."
Kangin stared at Sungmin. If he had been drinking something, he would have either choked or spat it out.
"What?" Sungmin stared back at him. "Guests need to be entertained, don't they? You can't expect them to just sit...and observe the walls or something..."
Kangin gave no reply.
"Hey...are you listening to me?" Sungmin tapped Kangin's shoulder.
"A person you've only known for a few minutes offers you to stay while it rains and you're asking for ?"
Sungmin didn't seem to find that odd in the least. "Yeah. So?"
Kangin didn't know which to find more bewildering. The fact that Sungmin was asking for videos and magazines, or the fact that he found it alright to ask a perfect stranger for them.
"Hey. So do you have any? I'm kind of bored."
"How about watching tv instead?" Kangin countered Sungmin's suggestion. "Or you can read the car magazine that you were holding..."
Sungmin looked at Kangin, his expression puzzled. "Is there inside?"
"No..."
"You're changing the subject. Are you some sort of -miser?"
"What? Excuse me?"
"You don't have to be so stingy. It's only ."
"Look here," Kangin spoke up. Talking to Sungmin was wearing him out. "Stop asking about it, okay? Do you know how many time you've mentioned the word '' to me?"
"......."
"Stop that."
"Sheesh...what's the big deal, you -miser? Are you THAT stingy, or you some sort of decent type of guy who doesn't own any ?"
Kangin didn't answer. His expression was unreadable.
"That answers it. So you DO have some but are an incredibly stingy person!"
Kangin lowered his gaze to the floor.
"You have to be. Unless...you're the other one...the ...overly decent guy...which you're not, right?" Sungmin looked at Kangin, unable to interpret the look of his face.
Kangin remained quiet.
"You are? A...?" Sungmin gaped at Kangin in surprise. "REALLY? You don't look it..."
"Can you knock it off?" Kangin pushed Sungmin's face away. "I never said that I was..."
"You didn't deny it either." Sungmin stated matter-of-factly.
Kangin stood up. "I think you've overstayed your welcome. It's time you leave."
"Eh?" Sungmin looked up at him.
"You are annoying. AND ridiculous. Now please leave..."
"Hey, you shouldn't push me away, you know. This could be your chance to get rid of the... status."
"What?" Kangin didn't get it. Then again, he had not been able to understand anything from the moment Sungmin had turned up at his door.
 

TBC