KangMin - Bunny Love (Chapter 1)

KangMin - Bunny Love

"Look, just do me this one favour, alright? I'm sick and I can't... *sniffles* do the job like this."
"I don't like filling in for you. Why can't you have a normal job like everyone else?"
"But it is much more fun this way!" Heechul protested.
"Sure hyung, sure..." Sungmin rolled his eyes, standing by the side of the sofa where Heechul was sitting. "For you maybe. Being surprise-attacked by some big guy isn't my idea of fun..."
"That last time..." Heechul sat up, both hands gripping the armrest to his left. "He wasn't attacking you. He was trying to kiss you."
"See? Exactly."
Heechul scratched his head. "Exactly what?"
"I didn't want him to kiss me! He even gave me a bone-crushing hug."
"Aww...how sweet..." Heechul smiled. "He wanted a hug."
"That's not the point! He just jumped at me! I never wanted him to!"
"Okay...so he molested you..." Heechul processed Sungmin's sentences in his brain. "...Your point being?"
"I'm not filling in for you. Period. The uniform and your customers are always weird."
"But Minniee..." Heechul whined. "Please? It's probably your fault anyway. You must have done it all wrong and made the guy think that you wanted him to jump at you."
"No way. I didn't even smile cutely at him."
"Aha." Heechul pointed a finger to Sungmin's face. "It IS your fault. I taught you to do so, but you didn't!"
Sungmin sighed. "Why do I feel like I'm in a pointless argument?"
"Hey..." Heechul looked at him. "Does your room have a window?"
Sungmin blinked. "Excuse me?"
"I said, does your room have a window?"
"Uh..." Sungmin paused at the sudden question. Why was Heechul asking that? "Yes."
"Good, it's settled then." Heechul smiled, writing something down on a memo pad. "So get dressed and I'll give you the address of the place that you need to go to."
"What?" Sungmin was not getting it.
"You said yes, so you'll fill in for me." Heechul smiled happily at him.
"No, I didn't."
"Yes, you did." Heechul brought a tape-recorder up to Sungmin's face. "Sungmin, will you fill in for me?"
Then he proceeded to press the 'play' button, which was followed by a clear "YES" in Sungmin's voice.
"Hey, that's not fair!"
Heechul had a smug look on his face as he rewound and played the tape over and over again.
"YES...YES...YES...YES..."

TBC