2.

Melting The Dork's Heart

Tiffany woke up really early just to get to the orphanage.She could not wait to meet Taeyeon and ask her out for breakfast.She felt really happy being with Taeyeon.The latter wasn't her ideal type but she did not care.As long as the other person can love her,she would be more than happy to be with them.She did not want to be like her parents,constantly fighting each other if they met each other face to face.Her parents even slept in different bedrooms but none of them wanted to divorce with each other.

She frowned when she saw that no one was at the dining room.She wanted everything to be normal again.She wanted her parents to be waiting for her at the dining table and greet her good morning when she got down from her room.She wanted to hug her mother and smell the cigar on her father's shirt when she was standing close to him.Tiffany only wanted to be loved.She did not need any money at all.She admitted that her family was rich but she did not like to boast about it.She goes to a normal school,had normal friends but she had to be homeschooled when her parents started to fight.

"Mummy,daddy,I'll be out for awhile!"Tiffany shouted in English.No one replied and Tiffany sighed."It was worth a try,she thought.She grabbed her car keys and left the house.She started to engine to her car and drove off.

Taeyeon had just woken up from her sleep.She tried searching for her phone and panicked when she could not find it anywhere.There were a lot secrets and information inside her phone.If her phone went to the wrong hand,her family's life would be in a crisis.

Her family was nearly in a bankrupt when she was only nine.That was when her parents began to fight.Her father was too busy focusing on his work that he began to neglect his wife and Taeyeon herself.Taeyeon had every single detail of her father's company.She did not know how she got the information but she thought that it might be useful so she kept it.

Taeyeon ruffled her frustratingly.She had never been this careless before.She could not forgive herself if her phone went to someone who had a grudge on her family.She got out of bed and took a quick bath.

"Taengoo,there's someone here to see you,"Yuri said and pouted.She looked sort of jealous.

Taeyeon was too dense to notice it.She was wondering who would want to see her.No one had ever visited for the past ten years.Who would be the first one?

"I'll be right down Yuri,"Taeyeon said.She put her towel away and ran down to the reception table.She was surprised but happy at the same time when she saw Tiffany waiting at the couch.She put on a big smile and bravely walked towards Tiffany.

"So,what brings you here?"Taeyeon asked as she leaned against the wall.

Tiffany smiled when she saw Taeyeon.It had been awhile since someone made her heart beat rapidly.Everything about Taeyeon made her heart melt.She stood up from her seat and looked shyly at Taeyeon.

"I'm here to give you back your phone and wallet,"she said and showed Taeyeon both her items.

Taeyeon sighed in relief and hugged Tiffany by surprise.The latter was shocked and blushed.Taeyeon finally realised what she was doing and released Tiffany from her grip.She took the items away from Tiffany and kept it inside her pocket.

"Thank you so much Pani-ah.I owe you,"Taeyeon said and grinned.They were alone so Taeyeon could act freely around Tiffany.

"Let's go for breakfast now then,"Tiffany suggested.

"I can't Pani-ah,I promised I would spend time with Yuri today,"Taeyeon said and gave a sad smile.

"Okay...How about we meet at the mall tomorrow?"Tiffany said again hopefully.

"Sure,"Taeyeon said and smiled."At the mall at noon sharp."

"Alright TaeTae,"Tiffany said.She pecked Taeyeon's cheek and walked away.Taeyeon was stunned.She had never felt this way before.She could not think straight and her heart was beating rapidly.Her face was getting redder as she realised what Tiffany had done.She shook the thought away and went back to her room.

She was surprise when she saw Jessica in her room.She cleared ,grabbing Jessica's attention.The younger girl turned around and looked at Taeyeon coldly.Taeyeon stared back at her coldly as well.Jessica felt like her body was getting hotter.The way Taeyeon was staring at her was quite stunning for her.She could stand staring at Taeyeon for another second and finally looked away first.

"So,what are you doing here?"Taeyeon asked casually.

"Being Mr Nice now?"Jessica said sarcastically.

"If you say so,"Taeyeon said and shrugged.

"Are you testing my patience?"Jessica asked in an angry tone.

"No I wasn't.I was just asking why you're here.That's all,"Taeyeon replied coolly.

Jessica felt her heart beat rapidly and she hated that feeling.She was in love once but they broke up because of a stupid reason.She was not really straight but she was biual.That was what she thought since she even thought that Taeyeon was a guy.She had not even thought once whether Taeyeon was truly a guy or not.Taeyeon did sometimes show her feminine side but Jessica was always too slow to notice it.

Jessica could not take the feeling anymore and went in front of Taeyeon.She raised her hands up and wanted to slap Taeyeon but the latter was fast enough to grab her hand.Jessica pulled her hand away from Taeyeon and groaned.

"What the hell is wrong with you Taeyeon?"Jessica asked frustratingly.

"There's nothing wrong with me.How about you ask yourself that question?"Taeyeon replied with a smirk.

"Why is it always hard to talk to you?"Jessica asked and sighed.

"One simple answer,"Taeyeon said."We just can't cooperate with each other."

Jessica kept silent for awhile.Maybe what Taeyeon said was true.They just could not cooperate with each other.They would always fight over little things and it always happened whenever they meet face-to-face."Maybe it's time to change,"Jessica thought.

"Are you still there Jessica-sshi?You've been quiet for a few minutes now.It's unlike you,"Taeyeon said as she began to worry about Jessica.

"Yeah I'm fine,"Jessica replied rudely."I'm going now."

"I shouldn't have asked her if she was going to be this mean,"Taeyeon muttered and went to her bed.She was surprised to see the glasses that Tiffany gave her was on her study table.She smiled and put it at a corner.She lied on her bed and began to think.A lot of things happened just in two days.She met Sunmi who was going to get married and became friends with Tiffany and Yuri.She was getting tired even though she had just woken up and she fell asleep.

Taeyeon finally woke up and she felt someone beside her.She opened her eyes slightly and saw a figure beside her.Her eyes widened and she sat up from bed.She heaved out a sigh when she found out that it was Yuri and that they were still in their clothes.Taeyeon looked at the time and saw that it was only five in the afternoon.She looked back at Yuri and saw the girl sleeping with with her tongue out.She chuckled and slowly got off the bed.She did not want to wake Yuri up.

Luck was not on her side when Yuri woke up.She rubbed her eyes and yawned."Where are you going Taengoo?"Yuri asked tiredly.Taeyeon stopped walking and turned around.Her face was getting hotter when she saw how hot Yuri was with her hair messed up and how it matched with her sleepy face.

"I-I'm just g-going to the bathroom,"Taeyeon stuttered.She really did not know what she was feeling right now.

"Are you sure you're alright?Your face is really red.You're not sick right Taengoo?"Yuri asked again.She got up from the bed and checked on Taeyeon.The latter gulped and could only let Yuri touch her.

"You're alright Taengoo.Why are you sweating and why is your face red?"Yuri said and pouted.

"I'm just feeling hot,that's all,"Taeyeon said awkwardly and rubbed the back of her head.

Yuri nodded her head."You promised you would spend time with me Taengoo,"she said childishly.

"We'll do that after I go to the bathroom okay?"Taeyeon said and ran to the bathroom.She really needed to release herself.

After she was done at the bathroom,she went out and saw Yuri in a brand new set of clothes.Taeyeon tilted her head,wondering why Yuri changed her clothes.

"Let's sneak out of the orphanage Taengoo.I want to go to the amusement park,"Yuri said and grabbed Taeyeon's hand.Taeyeon grabbed onto Yuri's hand tightly,making Yuri hard for her to pull Taeyeon."What's wrong Taengoo?"Yuri asked and pouted once again.

"I've got a better way to escape from here,"Taeyeon replied.Yuri smiled and hugged Taeyeon.

"Really?Every time I try to sneak out,Jessica would always catch me,"Yuri said and frowned.

"Follow me,"Taeyeon said and led Yuri the way instead.

Taeyeon told Yuri to enter the kitchen first.There was a back door at the kitchen.She did not went this way before she met Tiffany as she was in no mood to sneak out.Once Yuri got out of the back door,Taeyeon walked quickly and left through the back door just in time as Jessica entered the kitchen.

"That was close,"Taeyeon said as she looked through the window.She saw Jessica walking to the back door and quickly grabbed Yuri's hand to run away.

They were panting when they finally reached their destination.They ran all the was to the amusement park since it was not that far from the orphanage.It was close to their home but none of the kids actually got to go there.The kids could not sneak out of the orphanage as they had a bell on their wrists.It was unfair to them but younger kids always attracts buyers than older kids.Whoever reaches the age of twenty had to leave the orphanage straight away.

"Let's enter shall we?"Taeyeon said and showed her dorky smile.She held out her hand and Yuri grabbed it.Taeyeon paid for the entrance ticket and they entered the amusement park.

It had been a while since Taeyeon went to the amusement park.The last time she went with was none other than Sunmi.They snuck out the same way and Taeyeon paid for everything.Taeyeon felt like history was repeating itself only that Yuri and her were not a couple but only friends.She was relief on that they were nothing more than friends but she was still confuse about her feelings between Yuri and Tiffany.Which did she like more or was what she felt only sisterly love and nothing more.

"Taengoo,let's ride on that one,"Yuri said as she pointed at the Ferris Wheel.They had almost rode all the rides and ate all the food.The only ride they had not ridden on was the Ferris Wheel.

"Sure,"Taeyeon said and queued for the ride along with Yuri.

"Can I have the whole space by myself?I want to spend more time with my friend here.I don't mind paying more,"Taeyeon said to the worker and showed her a really cute pout.

"O-Okay,"the worker said and only let Taeyeon and Yuri enter.

"Kamsahmida!"Taeyeon said and grinned at the worker.

Neither Yuri nor Taeyeon spoke.They were enjoying the scenery and neither one of them knew that they were holding hands.

"So,"Taeyeon said,breaking the silence.She looked at Yuri and continued,"Did you have fun today?"

"Neh,"Yuri replied and nodded her head like a kid."Ever since I was put in this orphanage,I never had this much fun."

"I'm glad you had fun,"Taeyeon said and smiled when she saw that they were holding hands.

Yuri finally realised that they were holding hands and wanted to let go but Taeyeon held onto her hand tightly.Yuri looked at Taeyeon but Taeyeon only look to the front as if she had not done anything at all.

"C-Can you let for of my h-hand Taengoo?"Yuri stuttered and looked away.

"Wae?Are you feeling uncomfortable?"Taeyeon asked,feeling slightly disappointed.

"Aniyo.I'm just not used to it,"Yuri replied shyly.

Taeyeon chuckled."Then get use to it since we're going to be friends for a long time,"she said and smiled dorkily.

A/N:Taeyeon's getting closer to Yuri ^-^