Zzzzz.

Love That Will Last ~ Minstal

Krystal's POV

"Let's get in the car quickly... I want to just leave this place..." I said.

We got in the car, but when Sulli put the keys in, and tried to start the engine, it wouldn't fully turn on.... And everyone noticed.

"Try again!' Amber said in shock. So she tried a few more times...

"We can't leave..." Sulli said slowly...

"What do you mean we can't leave?!" I was shocked. "STUPID ENGINE! HURRY AND START!" I yelled in English. I just had to get back to our dorm. I spent a horrible 5 hours in the same house as Minho!

"I'll call someone and see if they can give us a lift" Luna suggested. She picked up her phone and then sighed. "NO SERVICE!"

"It must be the snow storm..." Amber said, looking out the window.

"Maybe we should go back to their house and ask one of them to drive us," Sulli told us. "Lets all go back inside."

Even though I didn't want to go back in, I obeyed because it was really cold outside.

"Just couldn't stay away huh?" Jonghyun teased when he opened the door.

"Oppa! Our car won't start because it's really cold!" Sulli whined. "Can one of you drive us?" Luna asked. Jonghyun volunteered. "The car's in the garage," he said, and looked outside. It was then that I noticed that Minho wasn't there. He probably went to sleep.

Just then Jonghyun came back. "Man your car is infront of the garage! We won't be able to get it out!" Jonghyun explained.

"WHAT?!" I exploded. Everybody stared at me. "Um.. i'm just really tired..." I lied, not wanting them to hate me.

While everyone was still looking at me, the lights turned off. All the girls screamed.

"Minho hyung!" Taemin yelled. We heard footsteps, probably Minho coming downstairs. "It's the storm huh?" he said.

"No babo. It's So Nyuh Shi Dae," I said sarcastically. "So Nyuh Shi Dae?! I'm a fan!" Onew said cheerfully. Even in the dark, I could see everyone's siluohettes. Key playfully punched Onew.

"So I guess you guys will have to stay here tonight," Jonghyun said. "Then where will we sleep?!" I asked, knowing that the other girls were wondering the same thing.

"Well theres the room that Taemin and Minho sleep in together.." Key started, but he was interrupted by Minho. "You know all 9 of us won't fit in there."

"Well I wasn't finished talking!" Key said angrily. "But that room doesn't have a heater or a fireplace. The living room is the only place that does."

"Then lets all sleep in the living room!" Amber pitched in.

It was really dark but we found a few flashlights in the kitchen. We decided the living room was the best place; there were 2 couches and 2 futons, where the girls would sleep. And the boys would sleep on the floor. We the fire place, and it gave us some more light.

We were all arranging the living room, when Onew told Minho to go get blankets and pillows. "Hyung but getting pillows and blankets for 9 people plus holding a flashlight..." he started complaining. I was the only one not doing anything at the moment, because I was trying to figure out how to turn on the flashlight. "Krystal will go with you," Onew said.

"Oppa..!" I started. "Please Krystal," he said again. Onew was my senior so I just obeyed and followed Minho up the stairs.

"Umm how many pillows should I bring down?" Minho asked me. It was the first thing he had said to me since the blind date. "Oh uhm.. how about 9?" I said. We went into his room to collect all the pillows. "And dont forget blankets thick enough to be laid on the floor for you guys to sleep on," I reminded him. "Yes Umma." he said laughing. It was our first nice conversation. Minho even told me a bit about each of his friends. Out of all the girls, I was the one that didn't really fit in with Taemin's friends. But Minho told me how to be able to become closer friends with them.

While he was talking and looking for blankets thought, there was a sudden bang!

Minho's POV

The loud sound scared Krystal, making her shriek and drop her flashlight. The whole world went into slow motion as I saw her fall. My first instinct was to grab her. My arms were wrapped around her waist and our faces were inches apart. I stared into her eyes. Her crystal like eyes. They shined brightly even in the dark. It felt like a scene in a drama, where they both realize they loved eachother. But then reality caught up with me and I realized I should let go.

"Thanks..." she said as she stood up. I handed her a couple of pillows I couldn't carry and the two of us awkwardly went downstairs.

When we got downstairs, everybody was sitting in the area they wanted to sleep. There was a couch that was meant for Krystal. I looked around for where I was suppose to sleep. Then I noticed that the only space left was near Krystal's couch.

Why is it always us? I wondered. But I gave everybody their pillows and blankets and then made the space near Krystal's couch comfortable for myself.

"This actually has a field trip feeling," Luna said excitedly. It was true. The fire lit up the room nicely and after many goodnights everybody fell asleep.

Everybody except for me that is. And by the way Krystal kept turning on the couch, I could tell she was not asleep yet either. Soon she started to get up, and I pretended to sleep. She was going to stand up but then she stepped on me. there!

I sat up with my mouth open, but not making any noise. "What?!" Krystal hissed. "You're..steppping on my.." i couldn't even get all the words out of my mouth. She looked down at her foot and laughed. "I'm sorry!" she whispered. and tried hard to hold her laughter in. "Ohmigod your face," she laughed as she walked into the kitchen.

When she came back she was drinking water. "You alive?" she asked. "Barely," I replied. She giggled and put her glass of water down. "Water?" she offered. I shook my head. "Next time don't step there..." I warned her. "No promises," she said and went back to sleep.

Soon the pain was gone and I fell asleep too.

Later...

I suddenly woke up. I big weight was on my chest. I opened my eyes and saw Krystal resting on my body. How did she get there? I tried moving her over but she was too heavy. I was too scared to shake her awake. She looked so peaceful asleep like this.

I couldn't go back to sleep and I waited... Soon she rolled off of my body but was still lying very close to me because of the small space. Her head was basically resting on my shoulder. It was awkward having her asleep so close to me but I delt with it and soon fell asleep too.

Some hours later...

I woke up again but didn't make any sudden movements, because I realized Krystal was still asleep next to me. I looked at my cellphone, 5:00. Everyone else was still asleep. The sun hadn't risen yet either. I looked at Krystal again.

Her beauty was seriously..wow. Even asleep, she smiled. Her smile was brighter than crystals. I stared at her for a long time. Soon she started to move. Her eyes slowly opened and as soon as she saw me opened to scream. But i hushed her before she could.

She quickly sat up. "What...why am I down here??" she asked me suspiciously. It was slowly starting to get brighter and brighter, and now I could see her beautiful face even clearer.

"Dont think of anything funny. I guess you rolled off your bed...err off of the couch last night. You're such a heavy sleeper.." I told her. "Why didn't you wake me up?" she asked me.

I asked myself the same question. Why didnt I? I was too scared to. But why was I too scared? She was so beautiful just peacefully sleeping there... But I couldn't tell her that.

"It's because of my beauty huh?" she said giggling. I was shocked. "Umm.. uhh.."

She laughed. "Whatever the reason was, thanks. Because I don't think I've ever slept better." she smiled. "What time is it?"

"5:05," I told her. "Mmm.." she murmured. And fell back asleep next to me.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the wait guys. While we were updating, something happened and deleted everything from Chapter 5 we had been working on -__-. But we were able to finish it! So hope you enjoy! Comment! And Subscribe if you haven't already! <3 :D

~song of the day; A-YO by SHINee. <3~